- 你不会按那个按钮,莫林 - 你试试看
-You won't pull that trigger, Maureen. -Try me.
道奇犯了同样的错误,他死了
Dodge made the same mistake. He's dead.
凯蒂告诉你的,不是吗?
Katie told you, didn't she?
没有罪过的灵魂不能被标记, 就无法严密的控制
Souls without sin can't be marked. Makes them tough to control.
因为只要船浮着, 我们都会一起沉沦
But as long as I keep the boat afloat, we'll all go down together.
- 你是什么东西? - 我是一个打捞人员
-What the fuck are you? -I'm a salvager.
就像你一样,你收集船, 而我收集灵魂
Just like you. You collect ships, I collect souls.
当我集满了额度, 我送那船回家
And when I fill my quota, I send a boatload home.
那样老板会很高兴,你看,这是工作
This will make management happy. You see, it's a job.
就会再给我生命
Given to me after a lifetime of sin.
所以如果我失去这条船,老板 不会高兴的,那可不是件好事
So if I lose this ship, management won't be happy, which is not a good thing.
我不想杀你,我们做笔交易
I'm not getting through to you. I'm asking for an exchange.
这船换你的生命
This ship for your life.
我要我的伙伴回来
I want my crew back.
对不起,一旦乘客被标记, 他们就是我的了
Sorry. Once a passenger's marked, they're mine.
那么我想一切都结束了
Then I guess it's over.
你所能做的就是修这船了!
All you had to do was fix the ship!
我给你一个大好机会
I gave you a great opportunity.
这就是你应得的
All you had to do was take it.
你能怎么做呢,朝我开枪?
What are you gonna do, shoot me?
小心点,抓住,女士
Careful. Hang in there, ma'am.
不!
No!
[ENGLlSH]