真难以置信
Unbelievable.
你们最好保持警惕,小心脚下
You better stay alert. Watch your step.
四十年的锈蚀让甲板变得很危险
40 years of rust can turn deck plates into quicksand.
我们排成一列走, 去检查一下船桥,这边,小心
We'll make our way in at the fore, then check the bridge. This way. Careful.
- 前桅很有历史了 - 爱普斯和马费,他们是夫妻吗?
-Forward mast is history. -Epps and Murphy, are they a couple?
哦,不,她就像他的女儿, 他不能没有她
Hell, no. She's like a daughter to him. He'd be lost without her.
上层的建筑非常完好, 没有损坏的痕迹
Superstructure's in decent shape. No sign of damage.
- 救生艇没有了,船尾有点变形 - 救生箱都空了
-Lifeboats are gone, stern to bow. -Life preserver lockers are all empty.
确定没有生还者吗,马费?
Sure no survivors ever turned up, Murph?
就像我们现在在格瑞兹上 一样确定,这边走
Sure as we' re walking on the Graza, Dodge. This way.
我们走
Let' s go.
天哪,她甚至没长绿苔
Jesus. She' s no fiddler' s green.
你错了,墨德,她很美
You're wrong, Munder. She 's beautiful.
那些原来在船上的人 一定离开的很匆忙
Whoever was on here originally sure left in a hurry.
马费,回答
Murphy, come in.
女士们先生们, 欢迎登船,我是朱莉
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome aboard. I' m Julie.
我是今晚的女主人
I'll be your hostess this evening.
严肃一点,好吗?
Have some respect, okay?
查查那些香槟酒瓶
Check out all those champagne bottles.
看上去我们错过了一次宴会
Looks like we missed one hell of a party.
- 和一夜的宿醉 - 闭嘴
-And one hell of a hangover. -Shut up!
- 闭嘴 - 我们去找船桥
-Shut up! -Let's find the bridge.
- 真是个男子汉 - 什么?
-Such a manly man. -What?
- 你还好吗? - 闭嘴!
-You all right? -Shut up!
快点,玛丽,我们走
Come on, Mary, let's go.
马费,她当时载了多少乘客?
Murph, how many passengers did she carry?
超过600,有欧洲各地的乘客
Over 600. The creme de la creme of society from all over Europe.
其中500个是意大利人
Crew of 500 from ltaly.
现在怎么样了?
Talk to me. How's everything going?
好了,这个升降扶梯能带我们去船桥
Okay, good. This companionway should get us to the bridge.
爱普斯,拿着这个
Here, Epps, hold this.
怎么了?
What's going on?
- 在你后面 - 不,在你后面
-After you. -No, after you.
不,不,跟着我
No, no. After me.
坏家伙
Tough guy.
别让他掉下去!
Don't let go!
- 拉住,拉住 - 爱普斯!
-Pull! Pull! -Please, Epps!
摆脱,爱普斯,别让我掉下去
Please, Epps, don't let go!
- 给我你的手 - 把我们拉上来
-Give me your hand. -Pull us up!
哦,上帝!
Oh, God!
我告诉过你要注意脚下
I told you to watch your fucking step!
- 哦,见鬼,哦 - 从现在开始,跟着我走,好吗?
-Oh, shit. Oh, Jesus. -From now on, you let me lead. Okay?
我们走
Let's go.
- 我想我尿裤子了 - 不,你总是那种味道
-I think I just shit my pants. -No, you always smell that way.
罗盘坏了
Compass is dead.
舵也没反应了
Helm's not responding, either.
燃料箱也空了,她肯定是 全速行驶直到燃料用尽
Fuel tanks are empty. She must've rode on full throttle till she was bone-dry.
爱普斯!
Epps!
我找到船的航行日志了, 把它带回去吧
I'm looking for the ship's log. Let's get this documentation back--
- 你还好吗? - 是的
-Are you okay? -Yeah.
- 你肯定? - 是的
-You sure? -Yeah.
我们继续吧
Let's get to it.
嘿,看看这个
Hey, check this out.
- 那是表,恭喜你,伙计 - 不,你再看看,你这傻瓜
-It's a watch. Congratulations, buddy. -No. Look again, you moron.
这是电子表,做做算数, 1962年的时候没有电子表
It's a digital watch. Do the math. They didn't have digital watches in 1 962.
那么说我们不是第一个 上这条船的人,但她现在是我们的了
So we're not the first people to board this ship. But she's ours now.
我们睡一觉,明早把她拖走, 希望不会有什么意外
Let's get some sleep, tow her at dawn. Let's hope there's no more surprises.
上帝保佑
Amen to that.
哦,天那
Oh, God.
爱普斯,我能喝些茶吗?
Epps, can I get some tea?
有什么会发生吗? 她怎么到这的?
Any sign of what might've happened? How she got here?
那是个6千4百万的问题,不是吗?
That's the $6♥4♥ million question, isn't it?
听说过一条叫玛丽·西勒斯的船吗?
Ever hear of a ship called the Marie Celeste?
一艘南北战争时从查尔斯顿开出的双桅船
Twin-masted brigantine out of Charleston during the Civil War.
她满载一船棉花驶往伦敦
She was bound for London with a cargo of cotton.
谢谢
Thanks.
她出航后两个月, 的黎波里的渔民发现了她
Two months after she set sail, she was sighted by fishermen off Tripoli.
她在微风中以12节的速度前行
She was doing 1 2 knots an hour in a stiff breeze.
有些事情不对劲,他们不知道 是什么所以就上了船
Something wasn't quite right. They didn't know what so they went onboard.
你知道他们发现了什么?
You know what they found?
什么都没有
Nothing.
没有乘客,没有水手,没有船长
No passengers. No crew. No captain.
没有求救讯号♥
No sign of distress.
在最后的航海日志以后的59天里, 她在海上行驶了4500英里
59 days after the last log entry, it had traveled 4500 miles across the ocean...
…穿过了直布罗陀海峡 的暗礁和地中海
...past the Rock of Gibraltar and into the Mediterranean Sea at full sail.
却没有人掌舵
And nobody at the helm.
- 你想说什么? - 一艘幽灵船
-What do you make of that? -A ghost ship.
嘿,你们闻到什么了吗? 我闻到狗屎的味道
Hey, you smell that? I smell bullshit.
- 我在海上的日子比你多多了 - 我知道
-Been on the sea a lot longer than you. -I know.
看到很多你甚至想象不到的东西
Seen things that you can't even imagine.
航海历史上有很多的玛丽·西勒斯
Maritime history is full of Marie Celestes.
那么,我们怎么办?
So, what's our plan?
我想我们该干我们该干的, 捆住她,拖回去
I think we should do what we came to do. Tie her up, tug her in.
你以为我们的小拖船 能拖走这么大一个客轮?
You think our little tug will pull this entire ocean liner?
没有什么能难倒我们
Not with the problems we got.
我们可以让她抛锚在这, 然后回去叫两三艘拖船来
We could set her at anchor and come back with two or three tugs.
不行,俄♥罗♥斯♥的拖船会看到的
No, some Russian trawler will come along.
我找过她的锚,不管怎么样,没有了
I've already looked for her anchors, anyway. They're gone.
- 你怎么想? - 修好她的发动机…
-What do you think? -Get the engines working...
…要拖走这么大条船我们最少要花两个星期
...it could take us two weeks minimum to tow a vessel this size.
为了我的那份钱, 我会自己把她拖回安克雷奇
For my share of what she's worth, I'd drag her back to Anchorage myself.
别让我掉下去!
Don't let go!
救救我!别让我掉下去!
Help me! Don't let go!
- 我猜你大概需要件夹克 - 谢谢
-Thought you might want a jacket. -Thanks.
天那,我真想它
Boy, do I miss that.
你还好吗?你从回来一直很沉默
You okay? You seem quiet since you came back.
我觉得我看到一些我不该看到的东西
I think I saw something I couldn't possibly have seen.
- 是什么? - 不,那太疯狂了
-Like what? -No, it's crazy.
我很好奇,告诉我吧
I'm curious. Tell me.
我想我看到一个小女孩
I think I saw a little girl.
在…
On....
在…船上?
On the.... The boat?
是的,就在那看着我
Yeah. Looking right at me.
那然后呢?
And then what happened?
没有,她消失了
Nothing. She disappeared.
有时候,当我飞行几个小时以后…
Sometimes, when I'd be flying for hours on end...
…我也会以为自己看见了些什么
...I'd think I'd see stuff too.
它就出现一两秒钟然后就消失了, 就像一个梦
It'd be there one second and gone the next. Like a dream.
谢谢
Thanks.
- 早上见 - 好的
-See you in the a.m. -Okay.
晚安
Good night.
- 明天见 - 好的
-See you tomorrow. -Yeah.
她有一个大洞,她正在下沉
She's got a big hole. She's sinking.
- 这就是那个破损处,看到了吗? - 船体的裂口,大概十到二十…
-This is where the damage is. See? -Breach in the hull, about 1 0 by 20...
- 左侧防撞墙被撕裂了 - 她撞上冰山了吗?
-...torn to the port collision bulkhead. -Did it hit an iceberg?
不,你不需要一个冰山去创造裂口
No, you don't need an iceberg to rupture a hull.
- 她最近刚刚被撞的 - 要我说,是大概一星期前的事
-She's been hit recently. -About a week ago, I'd say.
这是我们所在的位置
This is where we are.
问题是这组岛屿,没什么吸引人的…
The problem's this group of islands. Nothing spectacular...
…只有岩石,和很多的海豹
...just rocks, a couple thousand seals.
安东尼亚·格瑞兹号♥ 在这遇到强烈回流…
The Antonia Graza's caught here in this strong current loop...
…她被推向那些岩石,最后她撞到它们
...and slowly she's been pushed towards those rocks. Last time she hit them.
- 然后呢? - 不止一次
-What about next time? -Won't be one.
我们有三天的时间修好它, 如果天气允许的话
We've got three days to fix it. That's if the weather holds.
为什么我们不能这样拖它走?
Why can't we tow it like it is?
那就像一辆车想拉动坦克
It'd be like towing a car with four flat tires.
- 这只是块拦路石,我们能搞定 - 马费,拦路石
-It's a bump in the road. We can fix it. -Murph, bump in the road?
我们能修补那些裂口 如果我们能进到船里面
The breach we can probably patch if we can get to the inside.
我们可以把破损的地 密封起来,把水抽干
We'll weld shut the flooded compartments, pump out the water up to the aft peak.
问题在于,舵坏了
On top of that, the rudder's jammed.