金子
Gold.
金子
The gold.
- 爱普斯? - 我只想离开这船
-Epps? -I just want to get off this boat.
好吧,开始行动
Okay. Let's go to work.
战士们就战斗位置,墨菲, 我们能离开这了吗?
Okay. Warrior is in position, Murph. Can we please get the hell out of here?
耶,太棒了,闻到了吗? 一亿,你听到我说什么了吗?
Yeah, preciosa! Smell that money! 1 00 million. You hear what I'm saying?
一亿!
1 00 million!
格瑞?让这些东西转起来
Greer? Get those engines going.
我把金子带下来了
I'm bringing the gold down.
遵命,船长
Yes, sir, captain, sir.
嘿,桑托斯,快点干, 我们要走了
Hey, Santos. Hurry your ass up, vato. We got to go like this.
你们这些家伙快点动起来, 因为你们刚刚被我检修过
I wanna see these gauges rocking, because you just had an overhaul.
而你,也给我点面子
And you, I want you to give me some too.
快点!
Let's do this!
嘿,你,格瑞! 启动它!
Hey, yo, Greer! Fire it up!
我们要离开这, 我们马上就要富的流油了
We're going to haul ass. Bring it on! We'll be so fucking rich!
停下!
Stop!
住手!你们不知道你们在干什么!
Stop! You don't know what you're doing!
船发动了,船长
We're good to go, skipper.
别发动船!它…
Don't start the boats! He'll--
见鬼!
Shit!
格瑞!
Greer!
格瑞!怎么回事?
Greer! What the hell just happened?
上帝呀!甲板着火了!
Jesus Christ! Fire on deck!
桑托斯!格瑞!墨德!
Santos! Greer! Munder!
我抓住你了
I got you.
- 爱普斯!我找到墨德了! - 格瑞
-Epps! I got Munder! -Greer!
快点!
Come on!
桑托斯!桑托斯,回答我!
Santos! Santos, answer me!
我不知道出了什么事, 发动机舱突然飞起来了
I don't know what happened. The engine room just blew.
可能桑托斯匆忙检修机器, 没有垫好密封圈…
Maybe Santos rushed the engines, didn't seal up the gaskets right....
杰克,你发现有什么东西 在我们出去前出去了
Jack, did you find anything out about this ship before you sent us out here?
没有,但是我…你看,我们有 金子,我们都还活着
No, but l.... Look, we've got the gold, and we are still alive.
- 你把这话对桑托斯说啊! - 都别说了!
-Tell that to Santos, asshole! -Ease up!
真见鬼!
This is bullshit!
桑托斯也是自愿来这的…
Santos came here out of free will...
- 就和我们一样 - 你说这什么意思?
-...just like us. -What does that mean?
- 够了! - 桑托斯因为你才死的
-Enough! -Santos is dead because of you!
行了!那也不能把他带回来
Come on! It's not gonna bring him back.
马费,那不是你的错, 你知道的
Murph, it's not your fault. You know that.
他怎么样了?
How is he?
我有个计划,我们是专业的 打捞沉船财物的人员
Here's the plan. We're professional salvors with a fortune onboard.
要我说我们就干点我们 最擅长的,修好这堆废铁
I say we do what we do best: fix this rust bucket.
控制她的漂流,靠近那些岛屿
Control her drift. Clear those islands.
在被发现前我们可以维持很长一段时间
We can survive long enough to get picked up.
这有什么问题?我们有材料
Why is this a question? We have the materials.
为什么我们不做个筏子离开这? 这艘船太古怪了
Why don't we build a raft and leave? There is something wrong with this boat!
- 如果我们留在这,就活不长了 - 你想造个筏子?
-lf we stay here, we may not survive. -You want to build a raft?
- 我想造个筏子 - 就算是战士…
-I want to build a raft. -Even with the Warrior...
…我们也得起码三天 才能修好,我们做不来
...we were stretching to do this in three days. We can't do this.
你是最好的焊接工
You're the best spot-welder I know.
我们可以现在就干, 但是我们需要你
We can do it right now, but I need you.
好吧,但是在黑暗里 我们没办法找到足够大的木板
Fine. But there's no way we're doing a major patch-and-pump in the dark.
就算是有光,我们也像瞎子一样
Even with the lights we have, it'd be like going in blind.
好吧,我们今晚休息,明天开始干
Okay, fine. We'll chill tonight and go in the a.m.
格瑞?你怎么想?
Greer? What do you say?
现在我能说什么呢?
Now you want to know what the first mate has to say?
要我说最好去下地狱,爱普斯, 你没资格领我们离开这船
I say go to hell, Epps. You're not qualified to get us off this ship.
要是马费听我的, 我们就不会困在这
Had Murphy let me do it my way, we wouldn't be in this.
- 至于海岸警卫队… - 这件事每个人都有错,对吗?
-And the Coast Guard-- -So it's everybody else's fault, right?
他们会找到这,而我们 就会回家了,百万富翁
They'd be here and we'd be on our way home, millionaires.
胡扯
That's bullshit.
成熟点,小鬼
Grow up, asshole.
你♥他♥妈♥的!继续说啊, 再说一句试试看
Fucking bitch! Keep fucking talking. Say another word!
再说一句!
Say another word!
这个,凯蒂.B-deck
Here it is. Katie. B-deck.
你是独自一人
You were alone.
100比1,有人毒死了那些 想得到金子的人
1 00-to- 1, somebody poisoned the passengers to get the gold.
好吧,大侦探,如果他们是被 毒死的,为什么这些罐头是安全的?
Okay, Sherlock, if they were poisoned, why are these cans safe?
它们是密封的,它已经被密封 40年了,是安全的
They're still sealed. It's been sealed for 40 years. It's safe.
好吧,猜拳,输者得先
Okay, shoot for it. Loser goes first.
- 包袱胜石头 - 嘿,伙计,三局两胜
-Paper beats rock. -Come on, man, best of three.
- 胡扯,你输了 - 你的良心何在?
-Bullshit. You lost. -Where's your empathy?
胜者不会同情输者
Winners do not empathize with losers. Bon appetit.
我要振作
I screwed up.
我要振作
I should've called it in.
见鬼!我知道的!
Damn! I knew better!
我会回家和你团聚的,宝贝,我发誓
I'll make it home to you, baby. I swear.
你♥他♥妈♥的在看什么?
What the hell are you looking at?
- 很不错 - 骗人
-That's all right. -No way.
不,真的,真不错, 我没骗人
No, really. It's good. Look, I'm not kidding.
- 你说真的? - 真的,很好!
-Are you serious? -I'm serious. It's good!
- 你必须试试! - 很不错
-You gotta try that! -That's good!
很不错嘛!
That's great!
凯蒂?
Katie?
凯蒂?
Katie?
我能和你说点什么吗? 我们回去以后…
Can I tell you something else? We get back...
…我要拿着我那份钱, 然后给你买♥♥个浴缸
...I'm gonna take my money and I'm gonna buy you a bathtub.
我会一生给你提供色情杂♥志♥和厕纸
I'll get you a lifetime supply of titty magazines and toilet paper!
我刚刚赢了你,兄弟!
I already beat you to it, bro!
有东西在你…
There's something on your....
凯蒂?
Katie?
谁,我?
Who, me?
弗朗西丝卡,我知道 这一切都不是真的
Francesca, I know all of this isn't real.
我只和你在一起,好吗?
So I'm just gonna go with it, okay?
不能和一个死掉的女人 一起欺骗自己的未婚妻,对吗?
Can't cheat on your fiancee with a dead girl, right?
她的父母
Her parents.
拜托
Please.
别合上它
Don't close it.
很多年没见过他们了
Haven't seen them for years.
他们搬去纽约
They moved to New York.
我要去见他们
I was on my way to join them.
但现在他们死了
But they're dead now.
- 你怎么知道? - 当你像这样的时候…
-How would you know? -When you're like this...
…你就知道了
...you know these things.
我妈妈…
My mother...
…她给我做的这些衣服
...she made me this dress.
你喜欢吗?
Do you like it?
你让我想起了她
You remind me of her.
我不这么想
I don't think so.
这个,该还给你了·
Well, here. You should have this back.
哦,天那,你真的是鬼魂
Oh, God, you really are a fucking ghost.
你去哪?
Where are you going?
桑托斯是因为我才死的
Santos was my goddamn responsibility.
- 罗蕾莱 - 她漂浮着,我们去援救她
-The Lorelei. -She was adrift. We rescued her.
我听说过罗蕾莱
I've heard the story of the Lorelei.
我不知道
I didn't know the Graza was involved.
金子是在罗蕾莱上的?
The gold was onboard the Lorelei?
这写着“1962年,5月19日”
It says here " May 1 9, 1 962."
那是你的船失踪两天前
That's two days before your ship disappeared.
在罗蕾莱上没有生还者
There were no survivors onboard the Lorelei.
上帝!
Jesus Christ!
你去哪?
Where you going?
大部分灵魂去和他们的家人团聚了
Most spirits are free to be with their families.
那你为什么没去?
So why aren't you with yours?
- 我们都被困在这了 - 还有谁?
-We're all trapped here. -Who?
我的水手和我
My shipmates and l.
甚至那些没有被标记的人
Even the ones who aren't marked.
有记号♥?
Marked?
凯蒂,你说的什么意思?
Katie, what do you mean?