我们大概检修一下,设定38度角的 航线,远离那些列岛
We jerry-rig it, set a 38-degree current drift to clear the island chain.
这些是什么意思?
What does all that mean?
我只是…就是说这三天 我们有很多事要做
I just-- That's a lot of work for three days.
但是这样我们就必须上船, 可是船上有什么,我们不知道
But with the gear we've got onboard and what's on that ship, we can try.
我们可以的,对吗?
We can do it, right?
那样的话,我就不能修我们的发动机了
With the gear we've got onboard, I can't fix our engine.
你留在船上修发动机
Quit bitching and overhaul the starboard engine.
- 那就是计划? - 照我说的做
-So that's the plan? -Just do it.
- 我要找人来 - 如果我是你我就不那么做
-I'll call it in. -I wouldn't do that if I were you.
- 可是海员法… - 我知道
-Maritime law states-- -I know.
我们只是不希望有不速之客
We just don't want any unexpected guests. Just leave it.
你说的算,船长
Your call, captain.
好吧,你们知道程序, 我们先全面侦察一下这船
All right, you know the drill. We do a complete recon.
确定我们开始工作前没有任何问题
Make sure we've got no problems before we get to work.
- 和我在一起,格瑞,别走丢了 - 好的
-Stay with me, Greer. Don't wander. -Okay.
道奇,墨德,去防撞舱那
Dodge, Munder, go to the port collision bulkhead.
杰克和我会回前面, 如果需要什么就叫我们
Jack and I'll work back from the fore. Call if you need anything.
- 比萨怎么样? - 你还真的很有意思
-How about a pizza? -You're so funny.
这种买♥♥卖♥♥唯一的计划就是没有计划,对吗?
The only plan in this business is that there is no plan. What is that?
这些家伙在胡说什么? 他们的英语都还不流利呢
What these people talking crazy for? That's not even good English.
挂在那,好吧, 宝贝?
Hang in there, okay, preciosa?
因为他总有一天会找到一个修船的天才
Because someday he'll find some other genius to fix his boat.
你想那样对我?
You want to play like that?
但还好没什么大事
It's still sweet, though.
打开灯
Light coming up.
你对了,她是很漂亮
You were right. She is beautiful.
当然了
She sure is.
爱普斯,我们朝主引擎室进发,爱普斯?
Epps, we're heading for the main engine room. Epps?
好的,船上
All right, capitano.
噢,该死
Oh, shit.
我们得潜下去修复受损处
We're gonna have to dive to get to that tear.
爱普斯,主引擎室全是水.
Epps, the engine room is totally flooded.
爱普斯,听见了吗?
Epps, can you hear me?
等等
Wait!
怎么啦?你没事吧?
What happened? You okay?
你在那干吗?没伤到自己吧?
What are you doing down there? Did you hurt yourself?
你在干吗?
What are you doing?
底下全是无法解释的子弹
The whole bottom's riddled with them.
好像是有人拿来练习打靶
Looks like someone used it for target practice.
-这是种快乐的幻觉. -那不是那么快乐的幻觉是什么?
-That's the happy version. -What's the not-so-happy version?
那儿有过人
There were people in there.
我又看到了那个小女孩
I saw that little girl again.
什么?在哪?
What? Where?
-我一定是糊涂了 -那她说了些什么?
-I must be losing my goddamn mind. -Well, did she say anything?
算了吧,走吧
Forget it. Come on.
墨菲,过来
Murphy, come in.
道奇!有人吗!
Dodge! Anybody!
该死
Shit.
我觉得她想耍我们
I think she's fucking with us.
好像是洗衣中心
Looks like central laundry.
这个出口和前面的连在一起, 我们看看是不是也灌水了
This vent connects to the forward hold. We need to see if it's flooded.
-帮我关上它 -你确定需要--?
-I may need help shutting it. -You sure we need to--?
墨菲,你在哪
Murphy, where the hell are you?
-它们在这多久了? -不知道,一个月或者更少
-How long have they been here? -A month, maybe less.
-怎么办? -离开这条鬼船
-What are we gonna do? -Get off this boat!
-但是这条船-- -说沉就沉,走吧
-But the ship-- -lf it sinks, it sinks.
你是对的
You're right.
真臭
Stinks.
-怎么回事? -我们从这进来的
-What the hell? -We came through there.
不会吧
No shit!
快
Come on!
这边,快点,杰克
This way. Come on, Jack.
什么啊--?
What the--?
爱普斯什么时候开始用口红了?
When'd you start wearing lipstick, Epps?
爱普斯?
Epps?
" 弗朗西丝卡."
" Francesca."
漂亮妹妹
Nice titties.
把握未来不是像握住蜡烛这么简单,伟人夫人
Not that you can hold a candle to the future Mrs. Greer, though.
杰克,别捣鬼了,你怎么回事?
Come on, Jack. Stop dragging ass! What's your problem?
这是什么?
What's this?
算了,快走,杰克
Forget it. Let's go! Jack!
58年产美洲虎X150, 我从小就梦想有一辆
' 58 Jaguar X1 50. I've dreamt about this car since I was a kid.
明白吗?我们现在要离开这里
We have to get out of here now. Do you understand? Now.
那有东西在动
There's something moving in there.
操!
Fuck!
噢,上帝,我讨厌老鼠
Oh, my God! I hate rats!
什么?
What?
哦,上帝!看这个!
Oh, my God! Look at this!
我得去叫墨菲过来
I have to get Murphy.
墨菲!
Murphy!
有人叫我吗?
Is someone trying to call me?
道奇!墨菲!
Dodge! Munder!
莫林…
Maureen....
谁是莫林?
Who's Maureen?
是我
It's my first name.
- 这真冷… - 他说“冷”?
-It's cold.... -He said "cold"?
厨房♥
The galley.
- 真冷啊 - 救救我们
-It's cold. -Please help us.
别进去
Don't go in there.
你这个混♥蛋♥!
You fucking assholes! Fuck you!
放松点!
Take it easy!
你们作弄我们,我们就作弄你, 你们怎么不笑啊
You were fucking with us. We fucked with you. Why aren't you laughing?
想听听有意思的事吗? 在洗衣间里有尸体
Wanna hear something funnier? We found dead guys in the laundry room.
这是在货舱找到的
And this in the cargo hold.
需要帮助吗,船长?
Need some help, skipper?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
- 上帝 - 哦,天那
-Jesus. -Oh, man.
真见鬼!
Holy shit!
耶!
Yeah!
我们发达了!
We're rich!
- 你这婊♥子♥养♥的♥! - 发了!
-You son of a bitch! -Rich!
- 快点,我们走 - 把这些弄出去!
-Come on. Let's go. -Move this shit out!
一,二,三…
One. Two. Three....
你猜它们值多少,老板?
How much you figure it's worth, boss?
这么多金子,很难说, 大概有3亿,可能更多
There's a lot of gold. Hard to know. Two, 300 million, maybe. Maybe more.
- 天啊 - 我不知道
-Jesus. -I don't know.
这样大箱的金子, 它们肯定都上了保险
Lock boxes with half of Fort Knox in them? They gotta be insured.
没有理由这么大笔钱 没人追查
No way somebody will let this much gold float away.
是啊,记号♥已经被弄掉了
Well, the markings have been filed down.
- 那说明什么? - 某人不希望这笔钱被追踪
-What does that mean? -Someone didn't want this traceable.
这是被窃的
It's stolen.
这大概和这船失踪的原因有关
It may have to do with the reason this ship disappeared when it did.
等等,如果这些金子 在1962年被偷的…
Wait. If the gold's got something to do with 1 962...
…那些尸体呢?他们 不会超过三个星期
...what about the bodies? They can't be more than three weeks old.
也许我该说,这船太古怪了
Somebody's gotta say it, and it might as well be me. This ship is fucked up.
早些时候我发誓我听到 一个女人的歌♥声,听上去就像…
Earlier I could swear I heard a woman singing. It's like she was....
- 就像她就要走过来一样 - 哦,不
-Like she was coming on to me. -Oh, no!
那可是我听过最性感的声音
It was the sexiest voice I ever heard, man.
- 她还有后备歌♥手吗? - 不管你有点什么,分我一份
-She got any backup singers? -Whatever you're on, get me some!
或许你对结婚还没有 准备好,格瑞
Maybe you're not quite ready to get married, Greer.
- 去你的 - 好了,伙计们
-Fuck you. -Okay, guys.
- 把这交给海岸警卫队怎么样? - 不
-What about the Coast Guard? -No.
你叫海岸警卫队…你怎么知道 它们不会又被偷走?
You call the Coast Guard.... What if the gold did turn out to be stolen?
根据海洋法,任何在 公海上发现的东西…
Under maritime law, anything found in international waters...
都归发现者,那是法律
...belongs to the finder. Okay? That is the law.
- 对 - 发现人就是拥有者
-Right. -Finders keepers.
如果我们要这么做, 最好是现在
If we're gonna do this, I say we do it now.
发动我们的船,拿走金子, 离开这个鬼地方
Get our boat going, grab the gold and get the hell out of here.
我们带走金子,离开这船, 谁和我一起走?
We leave the boat, take the gold. Who's with me?
我和金子同在
I'm with the gold, man.