我拉不住她了,她进太多水了
I can't hold her much longer. She's taking on too much water.
- 后面怎么样? - 管好你自己吧,马费
-What is going on back there? -Keep your pants on, Murphy.
右弦的发动机过热了
We blew the starboard engine. Port engine's way too hot.
- 抓紧 - 把拖绳缩短或者割断
-Hold on. -Shorten the tow or cut her loose.
爱普斯…
Epps...
…去那条船上,我们没有太多时间了
...get off my damn tugboat. We don't have much time.
快点,爱普斯,如果她沉了, 会把我们也带下去
Move it, Epps. If she sinks, she 's taking us with her.
给我一个打孔机
Got a punch in the port floater.
- 在她沉前给我五分钟 - 没有那么久了
-Five minutes before she floods. -Less than that!
回来,我们要切断绳索
Get back here. We're cutting her loose.
- 切断绳子 - 是的,回来
-Cut her loose. -That' s it. Get back here.
快点!你听到了!
Come on! You heard the man!
我们花了三个月把她弄出海底, 我现在绝不放弃
T ook us three months to get her off the bottom. I will not lose her now!
见鬼,爱普斯!你没法修的!
Goddamn it, Epps! You can't fix everything!
上帝!
Christ!
- 最后一次重复,回来! - 她进太多水了
-For the last time, get back here! -She's taking on too much water!
为什么你总是不听我的? 我说了回来!
Why do you always have to break my balls? I said get back here!
你想要我下去踢你的屁♥股♥吗?我会的
Do you want me to come down there and kick your ass? Because I'll do it.
这里是最棒的商业搜捞队
Here's to the best damn salvage crew in the business!
- 我们成功了,伙计们! - 是啊,看看这些
-We did it, guys! -Yeah, look at that!
哦,好工作
All right. Nice work.
- 为大海干杯 - 为大海
-Here's to the fucking sea! -To the sea.
干的真漂亮
To a job well done.
马费先生吗?我是杰克.菲尔曼 我在想能否请你喝一杯
Mr. Murphy? I'm Jack Ferriman. I was wondering if I could buy you a drink.
他不喝酒
He doesn't drink.
我可以和你单独谈谈吗?
Could I talk to you alone?
你和我谈的,都可以 和我的队员说,就是这样
You talk to me, you talk to my crew. That's the way it is.
我在北极圈气象巡逻队工作, 巡视Mackenzie海湾
I fly the Arctic Weather Patrol flights out of Mackenzie Bay.
上个月我在巡视的时候发现了这个
Last month I was out in the middle of the Strait when I came across this.
祝贺你,你发现了一艘船
Congratulations. You found a boat.
在海的中间
In the middle of the ocean, of all places.
我试图用无线电和它联♥系♥, 但是一无所获…
I tried for radio contact and got nothing...
…所以我想它是在漂流
...so I figured she had to be adrift.
在白令海峡?
In the Bering Strait?
那离航道几英里远, 你通知海岸警卫队了吗?
That's miles from shipping lanes. Did you alert the Coast Guard?
那是公海,所以他们 记录了一下,就这样
It's international waters, so they noted it and that's it.
你知道叫什么吗?
You get a name?
没有,我早忘了 直到两天前我又看到它
No, I put it out of my head until two days ago when I saw it again.
你在说什么?它什么吨♥位?
What are we talking about? What kind of tonnage?
很大,可能是军用的
Big. Huge. Could be military.
那我们倒有点兴趣
Let's say that we're a little bit interested.
你能得什么好处?
What's in it for you?
不管它值多少, 我分20%的发现费
I want 20% finder's fee, whatever she's worth.
- 你还告诉过别人这事吗? - 没有
-Have you told anyone else about this? -Not a living soul.
- 给我们一分钟,行吗? - 好吧
-Give us a minute, will you? -Okay.
那么?你怎么看,马费?
So? What do you think, Murph?
谁知道?可能它装满了狗屎
Who knows? Could be full of shit.
我只知道一件事, 我在海峡见过些怪事
I do know one thing. I've seen strange things happen in the Strait.
我还知道:海洋给你 一个机会,你要抓住它
I know something else: Sea gives you an opportunity, take it.
去那至少要一星期, 我们刚在海上飘了六个月
That's at least a week out of our way. We've been out for six months already.
我还有未婚妻等着,记得吗? 我还有一个月要结婚了
I got a fiancee waiting, remember? I'm getting married in a month.
我的计划是回到安克雷奇, 右弦柴油机需要检修
Plan was to go back to Anchorage. Starboard diesel needs an overhaul.
- 在我们的生意里,唯一的计划就是: - 没有计划
-ln our business, the only plan is: -There is no plan.
如果你们不想去,也没关系, 我就告诉他我们不去就行了
If you don't want to go, that's fine. Let's tell him we'll get somebody else.
等等,别急着决定, 这船看上去真的很值钱
Wait a minute. Let's not be hasty. What's a ship like that worth?
谁知道?
Who knows?
几百万?几千? 也可能一文不值,很多可能
Millions? Thousands? Could be nothing. Depends on a lot of things.
- 重要的是,如果我们去是对的 - 好一个如果
-Mainly, if we have the right to salvage. -Pretty big "if."
- 意见不一致啊 - 就算我们的意见不一致,六种想法
-What's the split? -We split it even, six ways.
- 不一致怎么办? - 我会付你们加班费
-Even split? -Beats me paying you overtime.
我没问题
I'm good.
我♥干♥
I'm in.
格瑞,你怎么说?
Greer? What do you say?
好吧
All right.
嘿,菲尔曼!你能过来一下吗?
Hey, Ferriman! Can you come over here?
这样吧,你分10%怎么样?
So this is the way it works. 1 0% instead of your 20% finder's fee.
我不能让你这样利用我
I can't let you take advantage of me like that.
这只是个提议, 接受或者走人
That's the way it is. Take it or leave it.
好吧,但是我要和你们一起去
Fine. But I go with you.
别想,我船上不允许这样
Not on my boat, you don't.
想想吧,我告诉了你在哪可能有 一笔没有上过保险的财富
Think I'd tell you where a fortune might be without insurance?
有的是其他的船愿干这种事情
There are five other boats that would jump at this.
我和你们一起去, 要么接受要么走人
I come with you. So you take it or leave it.
真惨!
Things are dull!
她会喜欢的,你怎么想?
She'll love it. What do you think?
太糟了,不过我可以 带些她喜欢的东西回去
Too much off the sides, but I can come up with something she'll love.
- 你自己刮吧 - 不想帮帮我吗?
-Shave that yourself. -Don't want to help me out?
你开什么玩笑?每个人都知道 你们这些海军男孩都从屁♥股♥开始刮
Who the fuck are you kidding? Everybody knows you Navy boys take it up the ass.
- 旅途愉快吗,杰克? - 一点也不
-Enjoying the ride, Jack? -No, sir.
和飞过冰原的感觉不同吧
Not the same as flying planes over ice sheets, is it?
- 为了什么? - 我也可以这样问你
-What's the appeal? -I could ask you the same thing.
你是说为什么一个漂亮姑娘 爱干这种苦活而不去结婚生子呢?
What's a nice girl doing in a dump like this instead of raising a family?
很简单,我拥有马费三分之一的股份, 而且我没那么好
I own a third of Murphy's operation. I'm not that nice.
这些猴子就是我的家人
And these monkeys are my family.
桑托斯呼叫马费,完毕
Santos to Murphy. Come in.
- 是我 - 我想你该上来一下
-Yeah? -I think you should get up here.
- 怎么了? - 我想你该看看这个
-What is it? -I think you should see this!
几秒钟前那有一个物体! 在我们西北方10英里的地方
It was there a second ago! Ten miles to the northwest.
你能吧那个变♥态♥音乐关掉吗?
Would you turn off that fucking music?
我说,那可能是干扰之类的, 我真的看到了
I'm telling you, there must be a glitch. I saw it with my own eyes.
- 干扰,这什么都没有 - 我看看
-Glitch, my ass. There's nothing there. -Give me a look at this.
就在那,就在你前面! 别告诉我你什么也没看见
There it is! Right in front of you! Tell me you don't see nothing.
你看到我跟你说的东西了吗?
Do you see what I'm saying? Do you see what I'm saying to you?
- 道奇,你能把探照灯打开吗? - 好的,马费
-Dodge, could you get on the bow light? -All right, Murph.
- 它就在那,对吗? - 有些东西在那
-It's there, right? -There's something there.
嘿,马费,怎么了?
Hey, Murph, what's up?
定位在北方7-5位置
Vessel at position 7-5 north...
…这是北极战士号♥
...this is Arctic Warrior.
完毕
Come in.
这是拖船,北极战士号♥, 你听到了吗?
This is tugboat Arctic Warrior. Do you read me?
这是北极战士号♥
This is Arctic Warrior.
收到了吗?回答
Do you read me? Come in.
见鬼!
Shit!
- 现在你相信我了? - 真见鬼!
-Now do you believe me? -Holy shit!
一条客轮?从哪来的?
An ocean liner? Where did that come from?
安东尼亚·格瑞兹号♥
It's the Antonia Graza.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
这是民用拖船北极战士号♥, 有人在船上吗?
This is civilian tugboat Arctic Warrior. Is there anyone aboard?
这是民用拖船北极战士号♥, 有人在船上吗?
This is civilian tugboat Arctic Warrior. Is there anyone aboard?
这是北极战士号♥,能听到吗?
This is Arctic Warrior. Can you read us?
- 你知道她,马费? - 只在我的梦里
-You know her, Murphy? -Only in my dreams.
天那,她真美
Christ, she' s beautiful.
意大利的客轮在速度上没有竞争里, 所以他们就建了漂浮的艺术宫殿
Italian liners couldn' t compete for speed, so they built floating art palaces instead.
她在离开拉布拉多港后, 于1962年5月21日被报失踪
She was reported missing May 21, 1 962, off the coast of Labrador.
有意思的是,没有 求救信♥号♥♥,她就消失了
Funny thing is, there was no distress signal. She just disappeared.
从那以后,每个船长都在寻找她, 希望她没有沉没
Ever since, every captain's been looking for her, hoping she hasn't gone down.
- 你知道那意味着什么? - 什么?
-Do you know what this means? -What?
根据海洋法,她是我们的, 不能让一个女士久等
Under the law of the sea, she's ours. Let's not keep a lady waiting.
桑托斯,启动起重机,我们要开工了
Santos, bring us alongside. Fire up the crane. We got business to do.
当我们到了甲板,大家一起行动, 我们不知道这船的构造
When we get onboard, stay together. We don't know what kind of shape she's in.
- 把我们送上去,格瑞 - 好的,船长
-Take us up, Greer. -Aye, aye, captain.
嘿,马费,记得把所有的 通讯频道开着,谢谢
Hey, Murphy, please remember to keep all channels open. Thank you.
他们不准我去
They won't let me go.
安全第一,所以你要最后上去,杰克
Safety first. That's why you go last, Jack.
你能坐下吗? 我正在试着稳住船
Can you sit down? I'm trying to keep this steady.
- 我只是想… - 坐下,别碍事!
-I just want-- -Sit down! Get out of the way!
好吧
Okay.
她在过去的四十年里有些损坏
She's had some battering over the last 40 years, you can tell.
站开一点,要到甲板了
Stand by. Setting you down topside.
她仍然很美
She's still a beaut.