你对我太好了
You've been nothing but nice to me.
我对你好 是因为我想对你好
I'm nice to you because I want to be.
不要觉得你必须做任何你不想做的事
Don't feel obligated to do anything you don't want to do.
无论如何我是你的朋友
I'll be your friend no matter what.
如果有一天 你想要超越朋友关系
And if one day, you want more...
我还没准备好
I'm not ready.
我知道
I know.
看来爱默生没给克里斯塔好脸色看
Looks like Emerson's giving Christa hell.
她那样对你说话 你也应该给她点脸色看
You should have given her hell for how she talked to you.
我不想把自己降低到她的层次
I try not to lower myself to her level.
我更希望善良可以揭露邪恶的本源
I like to think goodness can expose evil for what it really is.
我不是说我有多善良 我不觉得自己很善良
Not that I think I'm good. I don't think I'm good.
我都语无伦次了
I'm not making any sense.
你当然没有语无伦次
Of course you're making sense.
我们在阿奎那讨论课上谈过
We talked about this in my Aquinas seminar.
恶有恶报
Evil is its own punishment.
要续杯吗
Refill?
热咖啡 礼品卡
你很聪明
朱利安
多伦多大学
意大利研究系
"亲爱的米切尔小姐
"Dear Miss Mitchell,
恭喜您 您获得了
Congratulations, you are the recipient
每学期5000加元的
of the M. P. Emerson Bursary
MP·爱默生助学金"
in the amount of $5000 per semester."
10月4日周五
但丁与贝缇丽彩
加百列 加百列
加百列 我的加百列
朱利安 朱利安 是我而已
Julianne. Julianne, it's just me.
你在我的阅览室里做什么
What are you doing in my carrel?
我的天 真的很抱歉
Oh, my God. I'm so sorry.
我借了保罗的钥匙 真的很抱歉
I borrowed Paul's key. I'm so sorry.
我马上收拾走人 对不起
I'll get out of your way. I'm sorry.
朱利安 没关系的
Julianne, it's all right.
欢迎你来这里
You're welcome to be here.
朱利安
Julianne?
朱利安
Julianne?
你没事吧
Are you ok?
发生什么了
What happened?
我觉得是你刚刚起身太快 晕了一下
I think you grew light-headed when you stood up too quickly.
这里面很暖和
It's warm in here.
我不介意你用我的阅览室
I don't mind you using the carrel.
我很高兴保罗给你提供了这个地方
I'm glad Paul offered it.
他在这儿吗
Is he here?
他在普林斯顿大学发表论文
He's at Princeton presenting a paper.
是的 没错
Ah, yes, that's right.
你的公文包看上去挺不错的
That's a fine briefcase you have.
谢谢你
Thank you.
里面好像有什么小动物
There appears to be something alive in it.
我能看看吗
May I?
这 这个挺
Oh, this is, um...
挺好的
nice.
我不在的时候
它可以和你作伴
回见
你的保罗
R
R R是谁
R? Who is R?
是个昵称
It's a nickname.
为什么不是B呢
Why not B?
[英文为B开头]
Beautiful.
你吃晚饭了吗
Have you had dinner?
还没
No.
一起吗
Join me?
您确定吗
Are you sure?
我不是那种无故邀请别人的人
I am not the kind of person who makes idle invitations.
如果我邀请你共进晚餐 那我就很确定
If I invite you to dinner, then I'm sure.
你到底来还是不来
Now, are you coming or not?
我们可以聊聊你的论文开题
You can talk about your thesis proposal.
谢谢您 教授
Thank you, Professor.
他们这里的凯撒沙拉挺好吃的
Their Caesar salads are quite good,
那不勒斯披萨也不错 不过量挺大的
as is their Neapolitan pizza. But they're quite large.
你愿意一起吃吗
Are you the type to share?
我的意思是 你介意和我分着吃吗
I mean, would you share with me?
或者点些其他你爱吃的
Or order whatever you like.
要是你不喜欢吃披萨或者沙拉的话
Perhaps you don't like pizza and salad.
我可以和你分着吃 谢谢
I'd like to share with you. Thank you.
你冷吗
Are you cold?
谢谢
Thank you.
暖和点了吗
Better?
好多了
Better.
来 我们听听
So, let's hear it.
我听见你小脑袋瓜里的齿轮在一直转动
I see the wheels turning in that little mind of yours, so
说吧
out with it.
我不能接受这些
I can't accept these.
你为什么会觉得这是我给的
What makes you think they're from me?
你可以接受
You can accept them.
你也必须接受
And you will.
我认为这样不符合师生关系 爱默生教授
I don't think this is very professional, Professor Emerson.
感觉像是你想花钱买♥♥我
It looks like you're trying to buy me.
买♥♥下你吗
Buy you?
如果我想得到你 当然不会花钱买♥♥你
If I wanted you at all, I certainly wouldn't have to buy you.
小心点
Watch it.
我的意思是
I meant...
你不是那种可以用钱买♥♥到的女人
you are not the type of woman who could be bought,
不是吗
are you?
你为什么这么做 为了激怒我吗
Why do you do that? Provoke me?
我没有 我不
I don't. I'm not...
你是我的教授
You are my professor.
也是你最好朋友的哥哥
And your best friend's older brother.
我们就不能是朱利安和加百列
Can't we just be Julianne and Gabriel
就这一晚
for an evening?
可能你没有看出来
It might not seem obvious to you,
但我正试着像正常人一样
but I'm trying to be human here.
是吗
You are?
你想保持师生关系
You wish to be professional,
那就做出行动
then act like it.
像正常研究生一样 接受助学金
Accept the bursary, like a normal grad student,
并心怀感激
and be profoundly grateful.
我可不想扮演亚伯拉德的哀绿绮思
I don't want to play Héloise to your Abelard.
电影《天堂窃情》中的主教与其禁忌恋人
我从不会去勾引学生
I would never seduce a student.
那谢谢你
Then thank you.
永远不要羞于接受
Never be ashamed to accept a gift
没有附加条件的礼物
when there are no strings attached.
格蕾丝也曾这样说过
Grace used to say that.
宝琳娜 什么事
Paulina, what is it?
失陪一下
Excuse me.
抱歉 我得走了 我
I'm sorry. I gotta go. I...
服务员会帮你打包的
The waiter will pack up your meal.
晚安 朱利安
Good night, Julianne.
周三见
I'll see you on Wednesday.
如果我还在的话
If I'm still here.
朱莉娅
Julia!
-你好 伊桑 -你好
- Hey, Ethan. - Hey.
首先 感谢你那天帮我给女朋友发消息
First of all, thanks for helping me with my girlfriend the other day.
给我添色不少
I scored major points.
很高兴我能帮上忙
Glad I could help.
能再帮我个忙吗
I could use your help again, though.
当然 把你的手♥机♥给我吧
Sure. Give me your cell.
-不 其实是爱默生先生的事 -什么
- No, actually, it's Mr. Emerson. - What?
他在里面 喝得酩酊大醉
Ok, so he's inside, super drunk.
他可不喜欢被人打断
He does not do well with getting cut off.
我得帮他叫辆出租车
I need to get him into a cab,
你可以进去 劝他离开吗
so maybe you can come inside, persuade him to leave?
我尽量
电影精选列表