谢谢 爱默生教授
Thank you, Professor Emerson.
公众场合最好不要叫我教授
Best not to call me "Professor" in public.
叫我爱默生先生就行
Mr. Emerson will suffice.
[意大利语]
Signorina.
[意大利语]
Perfezione.
准备好点餐了吗
Are we ready to order?
两份最好最大的菲力牛排 三分熟
Two of your finest and largest filet mignons. Medium rare.
不用 太多了
No, that's too much.
吃不完的你可以打包
You can take home the leftovers.
我想蒸粗麦粉不会介意你吃牛排的
I'm sure your couscous won't mind.
一会儿为您上美味的提拉米苏
And then I will bring a beautiful tiramisu,
以及香草豆冰激凌阿芙佳朵 完美
and an affogato with vanilla bean gelato. Complimenti.
阿芙佳朵是一种近似冰淇淋的饮料
[意大利语]
Grazie. Sei troppo gentile.
你为什么会学意大利语
Why did you start studying Italian?
这问题很简单 不是吗
It's a simple question, is it not?
我对意大利文学感兴趣
I became interested in Italian literature.
对《但丁与贝缇丽彩》感兴趣
In Dante and Beatrice.
对少女来说 这样的兴趣可不一般
That's an unusual interest for a teenager.
我有个朋友给我讲了他们的故事
I had a friend who introduced me to them.
安东尼奥很喜欢你
Antonio is taken with you.
他从没请我吃过阿芙佳朵
He's never offered me an affogato on the house.
我也喜欢他
I like him.
他人很好
He's kind.
你在善良中绽放 是吗
You blossom under kindness, don't you?
就像玫瑰一样
Like a rose.
米切尔小姐
我将会担任你的论文导师
祝好
副教授
意大利研究系中世纪研究中心
多伦多大学
加百列·O·爱默生教授
搞什么
The fuck?
朱莉娅·米切尔 是你吗
Julia Mitchell? Is that you?
雷切尔
Rachel?
真不敢相信居然是你
I can't believe it's you.
是啊 雷切尔 很遗憾
You, too. Rachel, I'm so sorry.
请节哀 你妈妈的事
I'm sorry for everything. About your mom and...
还有 所有事
everything.
我收到你的邮件了
I got your email,
你送来的栀子花太美了
and the gardenias you sent were so beautiful.
你还记得那是我妈妈的最爱
You remembered they were her favorite.
你♥爸♥爸怎么样
How's your dad?
他迷失自我了
He's... so lost.
我们都一样 所以我来这里了
We all are. That's why I'm here.
你怎么不告诉我你在这儿
Why didn't you tell me you were here?
我不确定会在这里待下去
I wasn't sure I'd be staying.
前几周真的挺艰难的
The first couple of weeks have been really, um, rough.
雷切尔 我们得走了
Rachel, we need to go.
我会做几道家常菜 你一定要来
I'm making a home cooked meal, and you have to come.
我想米切尔小姐一定另有安排了
I'm sure Miss Mitchell has other plans.
米切尔小姐
Miss Mitchell?
我和朱莉娅从高中起就是好朋友
Julia's been my best friend since high school.
什么
What?
我忘了你们从没见过
I forgot you two never met.
不管怎么说 你的态度有点过分
Regardless, your attitude is a little bit much.
你能给我个面子 说话别那么冲吗
Do you wanna do me a favor and remove the pole from your keister?
不如我们午餐再聚吧 我想教
Why don't we meet for lunch instead? I'm sure The Pro...
你哥哥一定想和你待一起
Your brother wants you all to himself.
他是加百列
He's Gabriel.
你俩怎么了
What is going on between you two?
雷切尔 她是我的学生 有规定的
Rachel, she's my student. There are rules.
她是我的朋友 去他的规定
She's my friend. I say screw the rules.
谁能告诉我发生什么了吗
Can someone please tell me what's going on?
加百列·欧文·爱默生 你对朱莉娅犯浑了吗
Gabriel Owen Emerson, were you an ass to Julia?
你们俩必须言归于好
You two will just have to kiss and make up.
我只在这里待一周
I'm only here for a week,
我想多花点时间和你们俩一起
and I expect to spend lots of time with both of you.
真不敢相信居然可以偶遇你
I... cannot believe I just ran into you.
所以我试了试 把它涂在头上
So I tried it, and I applied it to my head,
当然起效果了
and, of course, it did work.
一周之后 就这么大点儿了
So, a week later, it grows back this big.
所以七年级的第一天 我就顶着呆毛
So, my first day of seventh grade, I had a cowlick.
真是我最好的回忆了
Which was the best idea I'd ever had.
欢迎
Welcome.
加百列 我做饭时你带朱莉娅参观一下吧
Gabriel, want to give Julia the grand tour while I start dinner?
我想给你看些东西
I'd like to show you something.
但丁致贝缇丽彩短歌♥
你的书房♥真是
Your study is so...
太漂亮了
beautiful.
这是我最喜欢的椅子
That's my favorite chair.
戴上手套
Put these on.
这是我最宝贵的财产之一
This is one of my most precious possessions.
往届研究生萎缩的脑袋吗
A shrunken head of a former grad student?
这是波提切利原版的《但丁与贝缇丽彩》
Is that Botticelli's original Dante and Beatrice
文艺复兴时期的画家
还有《天堂篇》中的恒星天吗
and the fixed stars of Paradise?
很遗憾 并不是
Sadly, no.
我这点微薄的薪水承受不起
That would be beyond the reach of my small fortune.
原版可以追溯到15世纪
The originals date from the 15th century.
这些是16世纪的复♥制♥品
These reproductions are from the 16th century.
我不知道还有复♥制♥品存世
I didn't know copies existed.
可能是波提切利过去的一个学生画的
They were probably done by a former student of Botticelli's.
波提切利绘制了100幅插图
Botticelli prepared one hundred illustrations,
但只有92幅流传了下来
but only ninety-two of them survived.
我有全套
I have the full complement.
这些原版外借到佛罗伦萨的乌菲齐美术馆时
I went to see the originals when they were on loan
我去参观过
to the Uffizi Gallery in Florence.
你从哪里弄来的这些
Where did you get these?
它们怎么没有存放在博物馆里
Why aren't they in a museum?
不在博物馆里是因为我不想捐掉它们
They aren't in a museum because I refuse to give them up.
而且没人知道我有这些
And no one knows I have them
只有我的律师 我的保险经理人知道
but my lawyer, my insurance agent,
现在你也知道了
and now you.
加百列 别拿你那些古董垃圾烦朱莉娅了
Gabriel, stop boring Julia with your antique crap,
给她倒杯喝的
and get her a drink.
你俩到底怎么了
Hey, what is going on between you two?
他怎么这么奇怪
Why is he acting so weird?
你干嘛不告诉他你是谁
And why didn't you tell him who you are?
我以为他还记得我
I thought he'd remember me.
他不记得
He doesn't.
所以
So...
我们拿什么配酒
what are we having with the wine?
蒸粗麦粉
Couscous.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
停下 停下
Stop. Stop!
快停下 女人 停下 我的天
Stop, woman! Stop! For God sakes.
别弄了
Stop!
你会弄伤自己的
You'll shred yourself to ribbons.
过来
This way.
把手伸出来
Hold out your hands.
你不听话 对吧
You don't listen, do you?
不听别人的话
You don't do what you're told.
会有点疼
This is going to sting.
好了
There.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
意外时有发生
Accidents happen.
她没事吧
Is she all right?
没事 但是她讨厌蒸粗麦粉
Yes, but she hates couscous.
好吧 那我做手抓饭
All right, then I'll make Rice Pilaf instead.
关于朱莉娅 有些事你得知道
There's something you need to know about Julia.
我不应该知道她的任何事情
I shouldn't know anything about her.
她是我的学生
She's my student.
她和你的关系已经造成利益冲突了
Her friendship with you already presents a conflict of interest.
电影精选列表