她已经崩溃了 你个混♥蛋♥
She's been broken, you jackass.
这也是为什么我一年都没见过她
That's why I haven't seen her in a year.
她好不容易不再封闭自我
She's finally coming out of her shell,
你却用你傲慢又居高临下的态度
and you're forcing her back in there
把她逼回自己的保护壳里
with your arrogance and condescension.
所以别再当自己是达西先生
So just cut it with the Mr. Darcy, Mr. Rochester,
《傲慢与偏见》中的男主角
或者是罗切斯特先生 把她当成宝贝吧
stuck-uppity bullshit. Treat her like the treasure that she is.
《简爱》中的男主角
好吧
Fine.
是亚伦
Ugh, it's Aaron.
我找他们一整天了
I've been trying to get 'em all day.
我很好 你们肯定不相信我遇到谁了
Hi. I'm good. You are not gonna believe who I ran into.
你知道雷切尔今年夏天订婚了吗
Did you know Rachel got engaged this summer?
真棒 亚伦超好的
That's wonderful. Aaron's great.
她上礼拜取消了婚约
She ended the engagement last week.
他们还在一起 但是
They're still together, but...
自从格蕾丝去世 她也没心思策划婚礼了
she doesn't feel like planning a wedding now that Grace is gone.
所以她才来这里
That's why she's here.
为了逃离那一切
To get away from it all.
我懂这种感觉
I know the feeling.
你打算告诉我你是谁吗
Were you ever going to tell me who you are?
你让我看起来就像是个混♥蛋♥
You let me make an ass out of myself.
我要是知道这些 一定会对你更好的
I would have treated you better, if I'd known.
是吗 你会吗
Really? Would you?
然后再去欺负别的研究生吗
And found some other grad student to rip apart?
这样的话 我很高兴你冲我发泄怒气
If that's the case, I'm glad your anger was directed at me
而不是别人
and not anyone else.
这不会改变任何事
This doesn't change anything.
我很高兴你是雷切尔的朋友 但
I am glad you're Rachel's friend, but...
你还是我学生
you're still my student,
我们之间还是得保持师生关系
which means that we need to be professional,
所以从现在开始
and you will be careful how you
你与我说话要小心措辞
speak to me now and in the future.
好的 爱默生教授
Yes, Professor Emerson.
我脾气不好
I have a bad temper,
会非常暴躁
I can be destructive.
对我来说 冲你这样的人发脾气
It would be inadvisable for me to
不是什么明智之举
lose my temper around someone like you.
愤怒是七♥宗♥罪♥之一
Wrath is one of the seven deadly sins.
七♥宗♥罪♥我都占尽了
I have all seven.
不知为何 我很怀疑
Somehow, I doubt that.
你只会招致不幸
You're only a magnet for mishap,
而我会招来罪恶
while I'm a magnet for sin.
罪恶不会因任何人而来
Sin isn't attracted to a human being.
恰恰相反
It's the other way around.
以我的经验来看并不是
Not in my experience.
就算我不去犯戒 罪恶也会找上我
Sin seems to find me even when I'm not looking for it.
我并不擅长抵御诱惑
I'm not very good at resisting temptation.
六年前
雷切 我来了
Hey, Rach! I'm here.
发生什么了
What happened?
加百列干的好事
Gabriel is what happened.
他没受伤吧
Is he hurt?
他好得很
Oh, he's fine.
他来了不到一天
He's been here less than 24 hours,
就推搡我父母 把我妈弄哭了
and he's shoved my parents, made my mom cry,
还把斯科特送进了急诊室
and sent Scott to the emergency room.
会没事的
It'll be okay.
怎么可能没事 亚伦
It's not okay, Aaron.
加百列把斯科特推到桌子上了
Gabriel shoved Scott into a table.
斯科特不会就这么原谅他的
Scott's not just gonna forgive that.
我妈在房♥间 歇斯底里的
My mom's in her room, hysterical.
我一秒钟也待不下去了
I can't even be here another second.
我去看看你妈妈
I'll check on your mom.
我的家庭支离破碎了
My family is so broken.
雷切尔
Rachel.
你来迟了 没看到好戏
You're a bit late for the show.
你受伤了
You're hurt.
你很冷吧
You're cold.
谢谢
Thank you.
喝啤酒吗
Beer?
你喝过啤酒吗
Ever have a beer before?
那我很高兴能成为你的第一次
Then I'm glad I'm your first.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
他们邀请我来吃晚饭
I was invited to dinner.
大概是被我搅黄了
I guess I ruined that.
能告诉我发生什么了吗
Will you tell me what happened?
能告诉我你为什么还没逃走吗
Will you tell me why you haven't run away yet?
你闻起来像香草的味道
You smell like vanilla.
是我的沐浴露
It's my shampoo.
不应该是这样的
It wasn't supposed to be like this.
我不是说
I didn't mean...
浪子回头
The prodigal son returns...
更像是个恶魔
More like demon.
恶魔加百列
The demon Gabriel.
克拉克一家一直在说你的事
You're all the Clark's talk about.
也许格蕾丝邀请你来 是因为她知道
Maybe Grace invited you over because she knew I needed
我需要一位天使来照看我
an angel to watch over me.
太阳快下山了
The sun is setting.
你想出去散步吗
Would you like to go for a walk?
你可曾牵过男孩的手
Have you ever held a boy's hand?
那我很高兴能成为你的第一次
Then I'm glad I'm your first.
你很安静
You're very quiet.
和我说说话吧 我保证不咬人
Talk to me. I promise I won't bite.
你为什么回家
Why did you come home?
我丢了一样东西
I lost something.
你想在这里找找吗
And you're trying to find it here?
我失去的已经寻不回了
What I lost is lost forever.
我回来是为了钱 我
I came home for money. I was...
在我毁了一切毁了所有人之前 在你来之前
I was fucked up even before I destroyed everything and everyone.
我就已经一团糟了
Before you ever arrived.
就是这里
This is it.
这里是天堂
This is paradise.
你会得肺炎死掉的
You'll catch pneumonia and die.
你就是贝缇丽彩
You're Beatrice.
贝缇丽彩是谁
Who's Beatrice?
但丁的贝缇丽彩
Dante's Beatrice.
但丁是一个诗人
Dante was a poet.
贝缇丽彩是他的穆斯女神
And Beatrice was his muse.
他在年轻时与她相遇
He met her when she was young...
并终其一生爱着她
and loved her from afar his whole life.
她是引领他穿越天堂的向导
She was his guide through Paradise.
我正在写一本关于他们的书
I'm writing a book about them.
亨利·霍利迪有一幅名画
There's a famous painting by Henry Holiday.
你就像他画的贝缇丽彩
You look like his Beatrice.
你家人是爱你的
Your family loves you.
你应该与他们和好
You should make up with them.
他们不是我的家人
They aren't my family.
不是我正真的家人
Not really.
而且现在太晚了
And it's too late anyway.
你还没吃晚饭
You haven't had dinner.
献给你 贝缇丽彩
For you, Beatrice.
你可曾与男生并肩躺下
Have you ever looked up at the stars
仰望星空
with a boy lying next to you?
你真美贝缇丽彩
You're beautiful, Beatrice.
我棕色眼眸的天使
My brown-eyed angel.
我觉得你也很美
I think you're beautiful, too.
你可曾吻过别人
Have you ever been kissed?
那我很高兴能成为你的第一次
Then I'm glad I'm your first.
睁开眼睛
Open your eyes.
加百列
电影精选列表