..the fastest bastard, he was fuckin' fast.
他打游击手的位置
And he... he played shortstop at the time, and he...
击球的力量有成吨♥重
He could hit the ball a fuckin' ton.
她们的成吨♥重啊
A fuckin' ton!
-你知道"fuck"是什么意思吧 -知道
-You know what "fuck" means? -Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
我当时参加春训
Well, I was in spring training...
见到那个小子
..and I saw this kid, ...
我立马就转考警♥察♥了
..and I just immediately took the test for cops.
那小子就是米奇·曼托
That kid was Mickey Mantle.
你知道米奇·曼托是谁吧
You know who Mickey Mantle was?
-你个蠢货 -我不知道
-You fuckhead. -No, I can't say that I know.
你不知道米奇·曼托是什么人 啊
You don't know who Mickey Mantle was? Huh?
那知道威利·梅斯吗
How about Willie Mays?
说嗨 威利·梅斯 强大的威利·梅斯 明白
Say hey! Willie Mays! The mighty Willie Mays. See?
不明白
No.
麦克斯·兰尼尔 法国佬
Max Lanier. A Frog.
占·基利 你记得占·基利吗
Jean Kiley. You remember Jean Kiley?
-吉恩·凯利 -不是占·基利
-Gene Kelly? -Gene... Not Gene Kelly.
吉恩·凯利 是著名的滑雪健将
Jean Kiley, the fuckin' skier.
你是指尚·克劳德·基利
Oh. You mean Jean-Claude Killy.
对 我说的就是他
That's what I said! Yes. Fuck, yeah.
就是他
Good athlete.
还有惠特尼·福特 你知道谁是惠特尼·福特吗
Well, and... Whitey Ford. Goddamn. You know who Whitey Ford was?
该死 他是一名很好的左投手
Oh... shit. He was a dandy little southpaw.
我们都是这么称呼他的 他是最棒的左投手
That's what we called him. He was a dandy little southpaw.
-左投手 -对 是左撇子
-Southpaw? -Yeah. He was a lefty.
-他是个左派分子 -不 他是共和党人
-You mean a communist? -No, he was a Republican.
但他也是个左投手 是个人物 他
But he was somethin', I tell you. He was somethin'. He was...
他真的 呃
He was... uh...
他 他是个左撇子
..um... a lefty.
用左手投球
He threw with his left hand.
你明白吗 用他的右手
Understand? With his south hand.
用他的南方爪子
With his south paw.
所以我们才叫他左撇子
That's why we called him a lefty.
你懂了吗
You got it?
你瞧
Look here...
他站着就像 然后击打球员像这样站着
And the batter was standing like this.
你要把球投向我
You gotta throw me the ball.
等一下
Wait a minute.
好了
OK. Ready.
-你从来没有看过棒球 对吧 -没错
-You never saw any baseball, did you? -No.
妈的
Shit.
对 惠特尼·福特是很棒的左投手
Well, Whitey Ford was a dandy southpaw.
他是一个 左投
He was...
天啊 给我一针 亨利
Give me one, Henry, quick!
天杀的
You motherfucker!
把它喝了
Drink it.
我用该死棒子 打该死的苹果球
He'd hit the fuckin' apple ball with the fuckin' stick!
-告诉我左投手的事 -我告诉过你左投手的事
-Tell me about Southpaw. -I told you about that fuckin' southpaw!
-我不能再告诉你什么 -那么米奇·曼托
-I can't take it no more! -And Mickey Mantle.
米奇·曼托烂透了
Mickey Mantle sucks!
-你会滑雪吗 -我的样子像会滑雪吗 笨蛋
-Do you ski? -Do I look like I can ski, you fuckhead?!
我连路都走不了
I can barely walk!
我需要帮忙 该死
I need help, goddamnit!
可恶
Shit.
-我替你送来早餐 希望你吃了它 -好 我尽量
-I have your breakfast. I hope you can eat it. -Uh... I'll try.
-你要送我回旅馆吗 -还没有
-Are you gonna take me home? -Not yet.
你很冷 我们带你去暖和一下
You were cold. We'll warm you up.
顺便参观一下马赛如何
And maybe see a little of Marseilles too, hein?
他们修理我之后 我什么都不记得了
I don't remember anything. They'd just knocked me on my ass.
任何事吗 任何细节
Anything? Any detail?
我什么都不记得
I don't remember anything.
我也想尝一点那个
I'd like to have some of that.
你在开玩笑吧 现在要女人会让你前功尽废
You're kidding. A woman now would finish you off.
不是女人 是她吃的冰淇淋
Not the woman, dummy. What she's eating.
听着 混球 告诉我实话
Listen, asshole, tell me the truth.
我被设计了 对不对
I was set up, wasn't I?
那是谁的主意
Whose idea was it?
这有什么差别呢
What difference does it make?
他们派我过来跟你合作
They sent me over here to work with you.
你让我上街头游荡 好让夏赫尼耶毁了我
You put me on the street so Charnier could blow me away.
真是聪明 太聪明了
That's beautiful. Beautiful.
你为什么没有早一点想到
Why didn't you figure this out earlier?
我为什么没有早一点想到
Why didn't I think of it earlier?
因为我比你更白♥痴♥
Cos I'm a bigger asshole than you are.
亨利 我是道义尔
Henry? It's Doyle.
-你还在办公室加班吗 -你在哪里 大力水手
-Workin' kinda late at the office, aren't ya? -Where are you, Popeye?
我在夏赫尼耶的藏匿处 我突然间想起来了
I'm at Charnier's place. I suddenly remembered it.
柯隆纳德饭店 以前叫做丹格饭店
It's the Hotel Colonnades. Used to be the Hotel Tanger.
就在哈帕图路上 听到没
It's on the Rue Rappatu. You got that?
-你留在原地 -好的
-Stay where you are. -OK.
亨利 带点水来 很多水
Oh, Henry. Bring some water. A lot of it.
你要干什么
Qu'est-ce que vous voulez?
-杀老鼠的 -老鼠
-Exterminator. -Quoi?
给我出来这些该死的老鼠
Rats. You got rats, buddy.
快点出来
Come on outta there, you fuckin' rats!
否则我会烧死你们
Come on out or I'll burn you out!
快出来 快点 鼠辈们
Come on, you rats! Come on out!
所有的人都出来
Everybody out!
动作快 快点
Hey, hey, hey! Move it! Hot pussy here!
你们两个可恶的小胡子
Hey! You moustached motherfuckers!
道义尔 道义尔 你本来就知道
Doyle! Doyle, you knew! You always knew the name of this place!
你一直都知道这里的名字 你知道却不告诉我
You knew and you wouldn't tell me! Doyle, I deserve an answer!
看看这个 这就是你的答案
Look at that! That's your answer. Fuck you!
我是来抓夏赫尼耶的 我一定要把他抓回去
I came over after Charnier and I'm gonna get his ass!
他在哪里 那个杀千刀的在哪里
Where is that goddamn motherfucker? Where is he?!
道义尔 住手
That's enough! Stop it, Doyle!
看看这个烂人
-Look at this, asshole!
他把我们想知道都告诉我们
He told us what we want.
-那就够了 -好吧
-That's enough now. -OK.
你最好是对的 我可以告诉你
You'd better be right. I'll tell you that.
我一定会回来找你
I'll come lookin' for ya!
我一定会好好地修理你
I'll knock your dick stiff.
看看我的帽子
Look at my hat.
现在上去
-你们包围那边 -我们下去 懂了吗
道义尔 这次你要跟紧我
This time, Doyle, you stay right next to me.
走吧
Come on.
我的枪在哪里
Where's my fucking gun?!
-赶快开闸放水 -好的
希望你会游泳 笨蛋
I hope you can swim, asshole!
上车 快上车 谁开车走 快点
道义尔 快过来
Hey! Doyle, come on!
亨利 亨利
Henri! Henri!
来了
Yeah?
道义尔
Doyle?
这位是热纳瓦警官 他要你的护照
Commissaire Delacroix. He wants your passport.
早上有班机飞往巴塞罗那 然后可以转往纽约
There is a plane for Barcelona in the morning with a connection to New York.
等你上了飞机就可拿回护照
You'll get your passport back when you get on it.
我们将毁在你手里
整个马赛议论纷纷
上次你责怪我们一事无成
你就这么溜走了 胆小鬼
需要我帮你翻译吗
Do you need me to translate?
听着 他们打电♥话♥ 给你的纽约上司
They called your boss in New York.
他还可以回去过夜
你的护照 大力水手
Your passport, Popeye.
你何不告诉他 我在干船坞搞丢了
Why don't you tell him I lost it in the dry dock?
他要你待在旅馆里 直到他们叫要你离开为止
He wants you to stay in the hotel until we say you leave.
我不懂法语 只会说英语
My French no good. In English.
我国领事到场之前 我什么都不会说
I say nothing till consul get here.
昨晚的事我一无所知
I know nothing of last night.
但你一定知道船身藏了东西
You must have known something was stuck to the hull.
我们来这里是为了修理船舵 我对毒品的事一无所知
We come for fixing of the rudder! I know nothing about the dope!
电影精选列表