法国贩毒网2
"马赛"
"横滨-神户-大阪"
这个时候音乐大作 震耳欲聋
突然 穿在赤道抛锚 他正在船舱里
他说 我还没有吻她那
他真的那么说了吗
-我要是在场就好了 -再见
好 你们抓紧干
什么时候来 都晚到2个小时了
好了 好了 听着 你给我闭嘴 闭嘴知道吗
25法郎
还要30块小费
我记下你的号♥码了 小子 -我记住了
-Taking your number, fella. -I got it.
以防止我被你骗了
That's in case you screwed me.
-巴特雷米 -请再说一遍
-Bartlemy! -Pardon?
我找巴特雷米
Bart...
巴特雷米
Bartlemy.
-巴特雷米 -嗯
-Bartlemy. -Hm?
-巴特米 -巴特雷米
-Bartlemy. -Barthelemy?
巴特雷米
Bartlemy. Yeah.
哪一个
Which one?
那个 巴特雷米
Barthelemy.
巴特雷米
Bartlemy?
巴特雷米
Bartlemy.
我是道义尔
I'm Doyle.
道义尔 我叫亨利巴特·雷米
Ah. Doyle. Henri Barthelemy.
-巴特雷米 -我们正在等你
-Bartlemy. -We were expecting you.
-很好 这是你的消遣吗 -我们在找毒品
-A little spare-time work? -Narcotics.
-在鱼里面 -就在鱼里面
-In the fish? -In the fish.
很不幸 这是我们得到的消息
Unfortunately this is our information, Monsieur Doyle.
亨利 没车了 2辆卡车都装满了
再去找1辆车
我要看最后一条鱼 最后1个箱子都给我装到车上去
狄洪警官及梅内托警官 纽约来的道义尔先生
Oh, pardon me. Inspectors Diron and Miletto. Monsieur Doyle de New York.
-我们将一起工作 -很好
-We shall work together. -Great.
亨利
Henri!
我看不是我们的错
亨利 今天几号♥
4月1号♥
妈的 别吵了 都给我赶走
滚 都给我滚 我不想看见你们
这儿可不是自♥由♥市场 都给我滚
你们把箱子装上卡车 回头我再来看这儿
-怎么会这样 -因为今天是愚人节
-What's all this about? -Poisson d'avril.
-什么 -抱歉
-What? -Oh, I'm sorry.
愚人节
April Fools' Day.
就是四月的第一天
You know? We are the first of April.
这个线索是恶作剧
You see, this information was a bad joke.
在法国过愚人节的习俗
Over here, on April Fools' Day,
就是把鱼贴在某人身上
it's a custom to pin a fish on people. You know?
只是通常会用纸鱼
Only it's usually a paper one.
他们这次真的骗倒你了吧
They really pinned it to you this time.
请往这边走
This way, please.
道义尔·詹姆斯
"Doyle, James R."
你们都出去好了
听话 谢谢
四十二岁 外号♥ 大力水手
"42 years old. Nickname: Popeye."
真可爱
Cute.
爱吃菠菜的家伙
Spinach.
你干嘛在厕所看我的资料
What are you doin' with my file in the shithouse, huh?
这是你的另一个愚人节玩笑
This another one of your April Fool jokes?
不是 我就是喜欢在这里看
No. I like reading it here.
哦
Uh...
60公斤海洛英 破了大案子
60 kilos of heroin. It was a big arrest.
你瞧 梅内托 这位可是货真价实的美国英雄
Regarde, Miletto. We have an authentic American hero here.
你♥他♥妈♥从哪里弄来的
Where the fuck did you get that?
道义尔先生 我被指派来协助你
Mr. Doyle, I was requested to help you.
并不是我要求你来的
I didn't request that you come here.
我当然想知道你是谁 这些是我查出来的
But naturally I wanted to know who you were. I found out.
在破案之后
After this big arrest, ...
毒品却不见了
..it disappeared.
我从纪录上得知
I read in the papers that somebody stole
有人从警局偷了你的海洛英
your heroin right out of the police headquarters.
是你的朋友们吗
Was it your friends?
我的朋友们都还是警♥察♥
My friends are still on the force.
你杀了多少人
How many men have you killed?
他妈的等一下 等一下
Wait a fuckin' minute. Wait a minute!
我是来这里接受侦询的吗
Am I bein' interrogated here?
我到底是跟你合作还是嫌疑犯
Am I workin' with you, or am l some kind of goddamn suspect, or what?
五个
Five.
有五个人丧生
Five people killed.
相当大的数字啊
It seems quite a lot.
我在纽约干了十四年警♥察♥
I've been a New York cop for 14 years.
毒品害死纽约市民的人数
I know that the dope that comes out of
比被我杀死的更多
this city has killed a lot more than I have.
有两名死者是警♥察♥
Two of the dead were policemen.
对吧
Right?
梅内托 带他去他的办公室
Miletto, show him his office.
道义尔先生
Mr. Doyle.
你的办公室就在这
This is, uh... your office.
好极了
Right here.
是的
Yeah.
就在厕所旁边
Right next to the, uh... the shithouse, huh?
我有电♥话♥ 还有分机
I got a telephone, an extension... It's terrific.
好极了
Very nice.
亨利 好极了 真的好极了
Hey, Henry. It's beautiful. Really beautiful.
我在纽约的福利好多了
I'd be better off in New York on welfare.
可怜的大力水手 你想家吗
Hey, poor Popeye. You are how do you say homesick?
我会替你送点菠菜来
I'll send for some spinach.
巴特雷米 别再胡扯好吗
Hey, Bartlemy, why don't you knock off the chickenshit, huh?
我宁可在纽约做灯柱 也不想当法国总统
I'd rather be a lamppost in New York than the president of France.
我来这里只为了一件事 就是要逮到夏赫尼耶
I came over for one thing only: to get Charnier.
那是我一定要做的事
And that's what I'm gonna do.
我要逮到他 把他关进牢里 就算你不做也一样
I'm gonna get him and put him where he belongs, even if you won't.
太棒了 今天美军登陆马赛 你所说的夏赫尼耶
Hey, bravo. It's D-day in Marseilles. The Americans have landed.
喂喂 好 我来负责 我会照顾他的 对
再见
首先我要告诉你 那绝对不是他的真名
Hey, this Charnier of yours, to begin with, this is certainly not his name.
第二 根本没有这人的纪录
Second, there is no record of such a man
这里 巴黎或是街头都没有
here, in Paris, or in the streets.
你却是纪录辉煌而且很难看
But there is more of a record on you, and it's not very nice.
我必须提醒你 让他跑掉的人是你
I must remind you, it's you that let him escape.
走吧 开工了 但你只是观察我们怎么做吧
Come, back to work. But you come only with us to observe, hein?
希望你没有带枪
You carry no gun, I hope.
那对外国人而言是违法的 连警♥察♥也一样
It's illegal for foreigners. Even policemen.
绝对没有带枪 我完全照规矩
No, no gun. I'm strictly by the book.
-你不是看了我的档案了吗 -所以我才要问
-You read my file, right? -That's why I asked.
-拉乌尔 -在 亨利
-Raoul? -Oui, Henri.
-梅内托 -在
-Miletto? -Oui.
-准备好了吗 -好了
-Prets? -Prets.
好了
OK.
道义尔
Doyle.
你跟紧着我观察就好
You just stay close to me and observe.
你是我的客人 什么都不能做 不能说 行吗
You are my guest. You do nothing, say nothing. OK?
谁 我吗 你记得我没有带枪吗
Who, me? I'm naked, remember?
你一定以为我是英雄
You must think I'm some sort of hero.
不 我只是来这里 学习专家干活
No, I'm just here to watch how the pros do it.
而且我是你的客人
I'm your guest.
开始行动
On y va.
警♥察♥
Ici la police!
你们被包围了 被包围了
不许跑 不许跑
嗨
Hey!
嗨
Hey!
道义尔 道义尔
Doyle! Doyle!
道义尔 回来 道义尔
Doyle, come back! Doyle!
道义尔 拉乌尔
Doyle! Raoul!
你混♥蛋♥
You bastard!
把他拉开 该死
Get him off me, goddamnit!
我要逮捕他 你被逮捕了 你这个混♥蛋♥
I want him arrested! You're under arrest, you son of a bitch!
闭嘴 你在这里没有任何权力
Shut up! You've got no police powers here, Doyle!
算了 拉乌尔
Forget it. Raoul!
走吧 道义尔 走吧
Come on. Come on, Doyle.
不 我要那个烂鬼被关进牢里
电影精选列表