道义尔
Doyle, ...
告诉我
..tell me.
他们之所以派我来 因为我是唯一能指认你的人
They sent me over here because I was the only one who could recognise you.
如此而已
That's all.
我什么都没查到
I didn't find out anything.
你这个猪头
You fuckhead, you.
这里不是我的城市 我在这里连叫杯酒都有问题
This ain't my town. I can't even get a goddamn drink here.
快点
Come on.
快点
Come on!
你知道吗
You know, ...
我相信你
..I believe you.
道义尔 我们送你回朋友那边
We'll take you back, Doyle, to your friends.
他们正在到处找你
They are looking for you everywhere, ...
这让我很难施展身手
..and making it difficult for me to operate.
所以我们要将你送回给他们
So we are giving you back to them.
美国人 是那美国人
C'est Aamericain. Oui, c'est Aamericain!
巴特雷米
Barthelemy!
亨利 快下来
Henri, viens vite.
是道义尔
Oui.
把他调过来
把他上衣脱掉
打火机
准备给他输液
-可以输液了 -可以了
输液了 大夫
好 加快输液
检查他的心脏
别担心 还有救
-输液把 大夫 -快去输液
慢下来了
-加速把 -加速
更慢了
把头抬高一点
把门板摘下来 快
跳了
-行了吗 -还不行
现在行了
-好了 79跳
-好 差不多了
没事了 你签个字把
算了吧 你就不用交病理报告了
你走把
你在看什么 混♥蛋♥
What are you lookin' at, asshole?
真苦
That's bitter.
真苦
It's bitter.
我需要医生 我需要一位美国医生
I need a doctor. I need an American doctor.
医生会留下纪录 档案
Doctors keep records, papers.
你希望那样吗
You want that?
吸毒警♥察♥
Junkie cop?
他们会把你逐出警界
They'll throw you off the police force.
喝下去
Drink.
梅内托
Miletto!
这里好冷
It's cold.
对 那样很有用
-Yeah, that oughta help a lot.
我觉得好像 舔了一个星期的桌球台
I feel like I spent a week licking a pool table.
已经三个星期了
It was three weeks.
-你们都上哪儿去了 -我们一直在找你
-Where were you guys? -We looked.
-你们到底上哪里找 -52个人全天候在找你
-Where the fuck were ya? -52 men were looking for you full time.
放屁 如果在纽约
Aw, shit. If I had 52 men lookin' for somebody
有52个人在找 3小时内就可以
I'd find 'em in three hours in New York!
-没错 但马赛不是纽约 对 你说得对极了
-Yes, but Marseilles is not New York. -Yeah, you're goddamn right it ain't.
你♥他♥妈♥的 你说的对 这里当然不是纽约
Bet your fuckin' ass it ain't New York.
贩毒城
Scag City.
我希望把这座城一块一块拆下
I'd like to pull the goddamn city down brick by brick
然后全部堆在你的头上
and put it all in your fucking head.
你现在可以放轻松了
You can relax now.
该死 我觉得自己像个针插
Shit. I feel like a goddamn pincushion.
亨利 你不会一下子 就让我断绝毒品吧
Look, Henry... you're not gonna make me go cold turkey, are you?
-是的 -哦 瞧我 就是这样
-Yes, I am. -Oh, look, I'm s...
我见过突然断绝毒品的人
I've seen guys go cold turkey.
他们会拿头去撞铁墙
They put their fuckin' head right through a steel wall.
他们会为了5元的毒品而割喉
They'd cut their mother's throat for a $5 bag of scag.
拜托 你不能让
Come on, you can't make...
我会打电♥话♥给你妈妈
I call your mother.
打电♥话♥给你妈妈 她将会以你为荣
I call your mother. She will be proud of you.
拜托 别把她扯进来
Aw, come on. Leave her out of this.
道义尔太太 请容我为你介绍 你的英雄儿子
"Mrs. Doyle, I present your son, the hero."
-哦 哦 你别胡说 -我有没有说过你儿子
-Oh, shit. Will you stop this shit? -Did I ever tell you? I had her once.
你去死吧
What a fuck!
现在不要放弃
Don't quit now.
不要放弃
Don't give up.
不要起来
Don't give up.
我他妈要的是赫希巧克力棒
I want a fuckin' Hershey bar.
好呀
That's OK.
法国人不喜欢 跟你闹着玩
It's not good for Frogs. Makes 'em jump backwards.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
我不要 石头 他们要给我什么
Hey. I don't want any of this fuckin' rock! What are they givin' me?
等一下好吗 我要一份美味多汁的美国汉堡
Wait a minute... OK. What I want is a nice, juicy PJ Clarke's hamburger.
明白吗 带血渗出来的
Understand? With blood runnin' out of it, ...
加上洋葱 蕃茄酱和盐
..and some onions on it and some ketchup and salt,
还要一瓶啤酒 明白
and a beer. OK? All right?
亨利 等一下
Henry, wait. Wait a minute.
我需要帮助 亨利
I need some help, Henry.
我需要帮助 我要个医生 亨利
I need some help. I want a doctor, Henry.
-一个他妈的美国医生 -拉倒吧
-A fuckin' American doctor. -Forget it.
别告诉我不行 等一下 等一下
Don't tell me to forget it. Wait a minute! Wait a minute!
等到你替我送汉堡来好吗 我在这里等
Just wait till you go get the hamburgers. All right? I'll wait here.
等等 等一下
Just... wait till... All right, wait.
妈的
Goddamn...
我重新要东西 我不要汉堡了
Let's change the order. I don't want the hamburgers.
我想要 我想要赫希巧克力棒
I want... I want some Hershey bars,
亨利 知道我说什么吧
Henry. You know what I mean?
等等 我想要赫希巧克力棒 亨利
Wait! I want the Hershey bars, Henry.
而不是你给我的法国垃圾燕麦片
Not the Frog oatmeal shit you've been givin' me.
我要带果仁的正宗赫希巧克力棒
I want real Hershey bars with the nuts in 'em.
亨利 你的办公室里就有 我知道得一清二楚 亨利
Henry, you got it in the office. I know goddamn well... Henry!
哪个狗♥娘♥养♥的会知道 亨利 妈的
Who the fuck would know, Henry?! Goddammit!
你个王八蛋
You motherfuckers!
没见到你的律师前什么都别说
Don't tell 'em anything until you see your fuckin' lawyer!
对吧
Right?
这是
This is...
这个真好 我以前从没喝过
It's really good. I never drink this at home, you know.
加斯东·德拉格朗日干邑
"Gaston de Lagrange. Cognac."
是好东西
It's good stuff.
最好的才拿给你的 道义尔
Only the best for you, Doyle.
真棒
Goddamn.
我小时候从没喝过酒 因为我认为这是一种罪过
When I was a kid, I never drank because I thought it was a sin, ...
都是修女们教导的
..because of the nuns and everything.
-你是天主教♥徒♥吗 -退隐了
-Are you Catholic? -Retired.
退隐了
Retired?!
退隐 啊 你就这样交出你的证书
Retired, huh? You just turned in your papers and...
你拿到退休金了
Do you get a pension?
噢 胡扯
Oh, shit.
啊
Ahhhh...
除此之外
Well, besides all that...
你可能想象不到我还做过什么
You didn't imagine me, did you? But besides all that...
我小时候
When I was a... um...
除跟修女们做过告解之类的
..a kid, you know, with the nuns and the confessions and all that, ...
我还做过球员
..I was a ballpayer... ballplayer.
我是个球员
I was a ballplayer!
棒球员
Baseball player.
我参加过扬基的选拔
Yeah. You know, I had a tryout with the Yankees.
-你知道扬基是什么吧 -知道"美♥国♥佬♥滚回去"里有说嘛
-You know what the Yankees are? -Yes. As in "Yankee go home."
不是
Yeah. No!
不是
No, uh...
嗯
Uh...
不是 这里是说扬基棒球队 棒球队
No, the Yankee baseball... baseball team.
我参加过他们的选拔
Yeah, I had a tryout with them and...
我落选了
..they sent me down to the... the minors.
问题出在
And the poblem... poblem... problem was that...
那儿有个该死的小子
..there was a fuckin' kid there, and he was...
最快的王八蛋 他真♥他♥妈♥快
电影精选列表