有两个人在跟踪我
Par... Parlez-vous?
喂
Oui?
是的 督察
Hello. Inspector?
是的 你好吗
Yes. How are you?
出太阳而且很暖和
Well, it's... sunny, warm.
是的 那边也一样吗 太好了
Yes. There too? Formidable.
计划正如你所说的一样
Well, the plan is going as you said it would.
不 我当然不喜欢
No, I don't like it, no.
如果这个叫夏赫尼耶的人 就在马赛而且看到他的话
If Charnier is in Marseilles and sees him, ...
那将是非常危险的事
..it will be very dangerous.
我派了两个人日夜盯住道义尔
Well, I have two men on Doyle, day and night. But he is unpredictable.
但是他令人无法捉摸
No, I would not do it this way.
不 首先我会告诉道义尔他是
First I would tell Doyle myself
我并不打算这么做 你怎么说的 诱饵
that he is being used as how do you say as bait.
他是你的人 不归我管 督察
Well, he is your man, not mine, Inspector.
是的 他很明显 非常易认
Oh, yes. He is very evident, very visible, yes.
喂 喂 怎么回事
Hello? Hello? Merde. On a coup
我说 喂
Hello? Hello?
是的 接线生 我们断线了
Yes, operator? We were cut off.
我正在跟纽约市警局通话
I was talking to the New York Police Department.
喂
Hello?
你说是法国接线生的错 是什么意思
What do you mean, it's the French operator's fault?
-什么 -喂 喂
-What? -Hello? Hello.
喂 奶奶的
Hello! Merde.
据报道 葡萄牙斗牛士弗朗西斯科·科蒙斯
在昨天的罗海山斗牛场比赛中殇身
比赛是在
我想去那里而不是这里
-I wanna go right there, not here.
你会说英语吗
Do you speak English?
会说英语吗
Speak English?
亨利
Hey!
嗨 亨利
Hey, Henry?
很不错
Pretty good.
你吃了两小时的午饭 你在调查油腻腻的汤匙吗
You had a two-hour lunch? Are you investigating the greasy spoons?
道义尔 这位是拉菲小姐
Doyle, this is Mademoiselle Lefre.
-莫妮卡 这位是从纽约来的道义尔先生 -你好
-Monique, Monsieur Doyle de New York. -Bonjour.
-我以为你丢下我们了-不 我就在附近
-I thought that you had left us. -No, I was... hangin' around.
我想看看为什么夏赫尼耶 会这么喜欢这个城市
I wanted to find out why Charnier likes this burg so much. You know?
-我想我已经发现了 -发现什么
-I think I found out. -Found out what?
我发现当夏赫尼耶闲逛时
That while Charnier is walking around free,
警♥察♥正在里面吃两小时午餐
the police are having two-hour lunches.
要我替你叫计程车回警局吗
Can I get you a taxi to the airport?
不 不用了 我想我就留在这里好了
No, I think I'll just stay here.
-随便你走吧 -听着
-As you wish. -Listen.
我要你帮我一个忙
I want you to do me a favour.
请你把那两个跟班调走好吗
Get your two tails off my back, will you?
高那个是你的小舅子吧
Is the tall one your brother-in-law?
-听着 道义尔 -你才给我听着
-Listen, Doyle... -No, you listen!
我来这里是为了找夏赫尼耶 我一定要捉到他
I came over to get that fuckin' Charnier, and I'm gonna get his ass.
如果沙柯和范札特不跟着我
And I could do it a lot better if Sacco
我可以做得更好 明白吗
and Vanzetti were off my tail.
你最好派他们去指挥学校交通
Put 'em back on the school crossing.
搞不好他们会被摩托车撞到 我可不希望良心不安
They might get run over by a bicycle. I don't want that on my conscience.
-很高兴认识你 -他说什么
-Nice to have met you. -Qu'est-ce qu'il a dit?
你想要这颗球吗
You want this ball? Huh?
来吧 来吧 过来拿
Come on. Come over and get it.
真希望这种白酒可以外销
God, I wish this Blanc de Blancs would travel.
我好想带20箱回华盛顿
I'd like to take 20 cases back to Washington.
你们美国人都有这种错误观念
All you Americans have that misconception.
酒当然可以外销 问题是在于人
Wine will travel. It is people who have difficulty.
他们知道你没有跟着货走
They understood about you not travelling with the shipment.
很好 我很高兴你跟我一样 随时掌握情势
Good. I'm pleased you all continue to see the situation as I do.
比尔
Bill, ...
日内瓦方面 采取必要的第一步了吗
..have Geneva taken the necessary first step?
如你愿 换成不受通货膨胀
Exactly as you wanted it, with a good spread against
及变动的最佳流通货币
inflation and floating currencies.
十万元换成南非货币五万元换成加币
100, 000 in South African rands, 50 in Canadian dollars,
另外五万换成日元
another 50 in yen.
总共是二十万元 按合约抽百分之十
200, 000 altogether. Ten per cent, as per the agreement.
很好 告诉他们 最后一批货已经上路了
OK. Tell them the final shipment is en route.
等货到之后 我们再花几天加工了解
-Once it arrives, we cook for a few days. -Understood.
我们正在等你吃晚饭 有个小型派对 非正式的
We are expecting you for dinner. A little party, very informal.
我很希望参加但是不能
I'd love to but... no can do.
我还有公事
Official business.
看来你们还是希望我们回来
Looks like you guys want us back here again.
我晚上得去巴黎
I've gotta be in Paris to have dinner
跟国防部长吃晚饭商谈人数及基地的问题
with the Minister of Defence, talk numbers and bases.
非常感谢你的午餐 阿兰
Thank you very much for the lunch, Alain.
还有 日内瓦方面全靠你了
Incidentally, Geneva's counting on you.
很抱歉 他们希望一干二净
Sorry. They wanted it made clear.
当然啦
Naturally.
当然 我的期望跟他们一样 这一点一定要让他们知道
My expectations of them are the same. Be sure they know that too.
请结账
你好 亲爱的 我来的不算太晚把
Je ne suis pas trop en retard Bonjour, mon chi.
噢 哦 不不
Non, non. Pas du tout.
请原谅 我有事要走了
Mais... excuse-moi. Je suis obligde partir.
听着
Listen, um...
你的排球打得很好 比周围的人都要好
You play good volleyball. You bounce around a lot.
我在沙滩上见你 是吧
I'll see you down at the beach, huh?
他妈的 我要全体出动 就算把马赛翻个底朝天
也要把道义尔找出来 他去过什么地方 你都写出来
我都知道 可是
什么可是 你是小孩吗 你给我写 听见吗 写出来
我必须说 道义尔先生
I must say, Mr. Doyle,
你是我最不想看见的人
that you were the one person I did not want to see again.
我这些同事有事想跟你商量
My... associates here want to discuss things with you,
但得照他们的方式
Doyle, but in their fashion.
我告诉过他们 根本没有用 反正你一定会先没命的
I told them it would be useless, that you would die first.
而且我们将无法查知
And, of course, then we would never find out
你对我们的了解多少
what you have learned about our...
那些小生意
..little business.
那是纽约花高代价学得的教训
That was the expensive lesson of New York.
老实说 你是个好警♥察♥
You're a good cop.
很诚实 但是愚蠢
Honest, but stupid.
但 还是很忠诚
But honest.
去死吧 夏赫尼耶
Up your ass, Charnier.
我来告诉你 我查到什么
I'll tell you what I found out.
你不过是个吃大便的死法国人
I found out that you eat shit, you fuckin' Frog, you!
-那可不大好 -去你的 你这王八蛋
-That's not good enough. -You goddamn scumbag, you!
你好
Hello.
我有个儿子年龄跟你差不多
I have a son just about your age.
优秀的年轻人
Nice young man.
我是英国人 你知道吧 我听见你说英文了
I'm English, you know. I heard you speak English.
我听见你在大叫
I heard you shout.
你不应该大叫的
You mustn't shout.
他们从来就不听
They never listen.
我在马赛住了42年
I have lived in Marseilles for 42 years.
甚至活过二次世界大战
Even through the war.
我嫁给了一个法国人
I married a Frenchman.
他不听我讲话
He wouldn't listen to me.
然后我儿子走了
And then my son went away.
再也没有人听我讲话
Nobody listens to me.
不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
你不该那样 千万不要抓
You mustn't do that. You mustn't scratch.
你会感染的 然后你就会生病
You'll get infected, and then you'll be very sick.
你应该
You must...
这样就好 明白吗
Like that. See?
他们什么时候会再回来
When will they come around again?
快了
Soon.
就快了
Soon.
但你绝对不可以大叫
But you mustn't shout.
没有人会听的
No one will listen.
到了 进去吧
Ah! Voil? There you are.
还不行
Not yet.
电影精选列表