医生,难道是我做错了,我不过是给他和了点芥末水?
Doctor, did I do wrong then,giving him mustard water?
不,也许正是这救了他的命.
No. Probably it saved his life.
他从没喝成那样.都是她搞的鬼.
Never before did he drink like that.But she kept making him and making him.
醉酒?
Drink, huh?
你最好让克莱欧告诉医生,昨晚她到底在酒力放了什么东西
You better get Cleo to tell the doctor what she put in that wine last night.
你在说什么,我怎么听不懂?
What you talking about, eh?
她放在酒里的毒药!
The stuff she put in the wine!
你疯了吧
You're crazy.
是吗? 你跟这脱不了干系.我会告诉他们.
Yeah? Well, you can't get away with it.I'll tell the coppers.
嘿,告诉你自己人?
So, hey, tell on your own people?
我的朋友是体面的马戏团表演者.不是那些为了我拿到一个畸形人的钱而杀人的老鼠
My people are decent circus folks.Not dirty rats what would kill a freak to get his money.
小婊♥子♥...
Dirty little...
哈,你的想象力真是太好了
Ah, your imagination's getting the best of you.
也许吧.不过他们可没有想象力,所以我会告诉他们,
Yeah? Maybe it is.But coppers don't have imagination,so I've been told.
可别逼我非得告诉他们.
Don't make me have to go to 'em.
克莱欧.
Cleo.
干嘛?
Yes?
这已经是我们结婚的第五夜了
It has been the fifth night we have been married...
...这一整个星期我已经像你说了这么多
...a week since I have said all those things to you.
别,别
Don't, don't.
我永远不会原谅自己所说的一切
Never can I forgive myself for what I've said.
我已经忘记了,没关系的,只要你变好就行
I've forgotten. Nothing matters,except for you to be well.
你对我真好,克莱欧
How good you are by me, Cleo.
我得先把药配好,要不就晚了,
I must fix your medicine,or I'll be late.
我很快回来,我的小可爱.可别觉得寂寞啊
I'll be soon back, my little.Don't be lonely.
我永远也不会忘记你对我的好,克莱欧
I'll never forget what you are doing for me, Cleo.
这就是我想要做的,亲爱的
But it's what I want to do,my darling.
我得赶快了
Now, now I must hurry.
克莱欧
Cleo.
你能把门开着吗?
Will you leave the door open, please?
好的,亲爱的
Yes, my darling.
今晚.
Tonight.
一切已经准备好了.
They will be ready.
好吧,你到我的车来.
All right.You come to my wagon.
"我得赶紧完成我的药了,亲爱的,要不我就要迟到..."
"I must hurry now and fix your medicine,my darling, or I will be late..."
"...肮脏...污秽的...畸形人."
"...dirty...slimy...freaks."
他在等着呢.
He's waiting.
照常进行.
Fine...fine.
我们马上就走.
Soon we go.
啊,你在想什么呢.
Ah, you're imagining things.
我听见郝格力斯对凡克莱欧说,"凡妮莎知道的太多了."
No. Then I hear Hercules tell Cleo,"Venus knows too much."
郝格力斯?凡妮莎?
Hercules?Venus?
是的.
Yes.
哦,不!
Oh, no!
谢谢你,弗里达.
Thanks, Frieda.
我亲爱的,你得上♥床♥睡觉了.你的好朋友得走了.
My little, you must go to sleep.Your friends better go now.
我喜欢他们待在这.
I like them here.
不,不,不,汉斯,他们可以明天再来
No, no, no, Hans.They can come back tomorrow.
我会给你吃药,你该睡觉了
I will give you your medicine,and get you off to sleep.
你们,快走吧,快快,
Go, go on, all of you,quick, quick.
你怎么了?
What's this?
给我那个黑色的小瓶子.
Give me the little black bottle.
瓶子
The bottle.
你装满了毒药的瓶子...为了杀死.
You got this full of poison...to kill.
普鲁索!
Phroso!
出来,凡妮莎!
Get out, Venus!
出来,凡妮莎!出来!
Get out, Venus!Get out!
救命!救命!
Help, please!HELP!
她怎么会变成这样没有人知道.
How she got that way will never be known.
有人说是因为嫉妒的爱情.
Some say a jealous lover.
也有人说这是畸形人给她的惩罚
Others, that it was the code of the freaks.
还有其他说法,不管你信不信,她就在你眼前
Others, the storm.Believe it or not, there she is.
先生,他们坚持要看你.
But, sir, they insist on seeing you.
你知道我不想见任何人
You know how I feel.I'm seeing no one.
我没有告诉过你吗,弗里兹?让他们走.
Have I not told you, Fritz?Send them away.
好吧,先生.
Very good, sir.
我谁也不想见
I can see no one.
-对不起先生,你不能进来.-为什么? -
Excuse me, sir, you can't come in.- Can't I?
- 不好意思,先生,我有命在身 - 我就要进来
- No, sir, I have my orders.- Well, I'm in ain't I?
哦,汉斯老男孩.
Oh, yes you can, Hansy old boy.
有个人你必须得见见.
There's someone you just gotta see.
你来这干嘛?
Why did you come here?
汉斯,别生气.
Please, Hans, don't be angry.
凡妮莎和普鲁索对我都很好
Venus and Phroso have been so kind by me.
请离开...我谁也不想见.
Please, go away...I can't see no one.
汉斯,你已经试过去阻止他们了.
But Hans, you tried to stop them.
这就是你想要的毒药.
It was only the poison you wanted.
这不是你的错.
It wasn't your fault.
不用担心,汉斯.
Don't...don't worry, Hans.
我亲爱的.不要哭泣.
Come to me, my lieber.Don't cry.
别哭,汉斯.
Don't, Hans.
不要哭泣.
Don't cry.
我爱你
I love you
我爱你
I love you