That reminds me, I had a swell dream about you last night.
哦,真的?
Oh, you did?
是的,你穿着一件泳衣站在石头上
Yeah. You were standing in a bathing suit on a rock,
... 就像一尊雕像,夜风静静吹过你的头发,
... you know, like a statue,and the wind was blowing through your hair,
...海浪紧紧包围在你的身边,你的身上银光闪闪.
...and the waves were washing around you,and your figure ...how it stood out.
这看起来真是太美了...
It looked great. Say...
你真是太美了.
You have got a good figure.
哦,是吗?
Oh, do you think so?
是的...
Sure...
嘿,普鲁索!
Hey Phroso!
昨天我教你的那段你学会了没?
Did you try that gag I told you about?
是的,那个效果很惊人.起来,强尼和我会展示给你看.
Yeah, I did, and it was a wow.Get up here, Johnny and I'll show it to you.
我照着你所说的每句话去做的,看着,凡妮莎,看着
I did everything you told me and it laid 'em right in the sawdust.Watch this. Venus, watch this.
你好,凡妮莎
Hello, Venus.
你好,强尼, 普鲁索, 你还梦到了什么?
Hello, Johnny. Say, Phroso, what else did you dream?
又换了个梦,发生在巴黎
Then the dream changed and we was in Paris.
巴黎!
Paris!
是的,在歌♥剧院,头等坐上,我们盛装打扮
Yeah, at the opera, right in the front box.We were all dressed up.
哦,那我都穿了些什么?
Oh gee, what'd I have on?
我看起来好看吗?每个人都在指着我.
And did I look swell.Everybody was pointing at me.
他们大叫,"是普鲁索, 那个小丑."我感到非常的难过.
They were saying,"That's Phroso, the clown."And was I embarrassed.
他们有没有说什么有关我的事情?
Well, did they say anything about me?
当然有.
Sure, sure.
他们说了什么?
What'd they say?
打我!
Hit me!
动手,打我!
Go ahead, hit me!
砸我的脑袋!
On the head. Hit me!
就是这样.你绝不会觉得这很有趣,对吧?
Oh, that's how it is.You don't think it's funny?
真悲惨,不是吗?我真是吓坏了...这真是很惨.
It's sad, is it?Well, it was just panicking 'em...that's how sad it is.
普鲁索!普鲁索!
Phroso!Phroso!
什么时候?
No! When?
来吧,凡妮莎,胡子女士的孩子诞生了!
Come on, Venus,the bearded lady's baby's born!
他真漂亮!是男孩是女孩?
Oh, ain't it beautiful!What is it?
一个女孩.
A girl.
哦,男孩,真是太棒了...他也会长胡子的.
Oh boy, that's great...and it's gonna have a beard.
那个骄傲的父亲呢?
Ah, how's the proud father?
很好.
Fine.
生男生女啊?
What was it?
一个女孩
A girl
下次会走运的.你下次会来对儿子.
Better luck next time.You might get a couple of Smith Brothers.
我也想.
I'm trying.
佛兰特,求你别在和他吵了.
Please, Violet, please don't quarrel with him any more.
好吧,他想说什么就让他说吧.不过可不要让他"p-p-p"的结巴个一小时
Oh well, if he's going to say anything, let him say it.Don't let him "p-p-p" for an hour.
你的照我说的做,我才是一家之主
Say, you're going to do as I say.I'm the b-b-boss of my home.
你只管她.
Half of it, you mean.
别,别跟他吵,佛兰特.
Please, please, Violet.
听着,我可不,不,不想你认识的,那些流浪汉围,围,围着我老婆打转
Listen here, I d-don't want those tramps you g-go with hanging around my wife.
安静点,穿好我们的衣服
Oh, be quiet! Hook up our dress.
哦,你的衣,衣,衣服.我会帮你挂挂好的
Oh, your d-dress.I'll hook it up and something else.
但是有件事...
And another thing...
...你得戒,戒了晚上喝酒的习惯.
...you gotta cut out getting d-drunk every night, too.
是吗?
Is that so?
是的. 我可不想我老婆要跟着你醉醺醺的,半个身子在床上躺半天
Yeah. I'm not gonna have my wife laying in b-bed half a day with your hangover.
戴西,让我们从这里出去吧.
Come on, Daisy, let's get out of here.
不,她不会出去,她得留在这.
Oh no she d-don't. She's gonna stay right here.
我得走了
Come on, I gotta go.
啊, phooey!
你总是用那个借,借,借口逃,逃走 Ah, phooey! You're always using that for an excu- excu- for an alib-b-bi
Cleopatra
可不是我们中的一员.为什么,我们对他来说只是些肮脏的东西. Cleopatra ain't one of us.Why, we're just filthy things to her.
她会对着汉斯吐痰,如果汉斯没有给她过任何礼物的话
She'd spit on Hans if he wasn't giving her presents.
让她试试看.他敢对我们中的任何一个做点什么.
Let her try it.Let her try doing anything to one of us.
你是对的.她不了解我们,但是总有一天她会发现.
You're right.She don't know us. But she'll find out.
你的酒.
There you are.
我用眼角的余光瞄了一下 ...
I kinda peeked out the corner of my eye and caught...
发现热带鱼夫人给了我们不少的报酬.
Madame Tetrallini giving us the once over.
我猜她知道她就要开展一次绝妙的演出..
I guess she knows she's got a good act..
...一次最成功的演出.
...one of the best in the business.
这不仅仅是我们的努力换来的.我们有了自己的个性
It isn't only our act that gets them.We've got personality.
我们知道如何去出博取同情,在上个镇子也是这样
We know how to sell the stuff.Same way in the last town.
在你的人生里从没听到过这样的掌声吧.让我告诉你一些这周围的人都不知道的事情
Never heard such applause in your life.Let me tell you something that everybody around here don't know.
我们在这个马戏团不过是浪费时间.我们有更多的机会,我们可以获取更大的成功
We're only killing time with this circus.We've got bigger time to follow.And we can do it too.
来我们明晚的演出.一些耳目一新的表演就要上演
Well, catch our act tomorrow night.We've got something new.
我们能在这秀里做些什么?
Anything I can do in the act, bro?
哦, 斯科丽兹, 好漂亮的衣服啊.哦,你今晚看上去真是太美了.
Oh, Schlitzey, what a pretty dress.Oh, how beautiful you look tonight.
你就像是个新娘一样.你知道我的意思? 啊哈?
You're just a man's woman.You know what I mean? Huh? You.
如果你是个好女孩,我一定在我去巴黎时候帮你买♥♥个大帽子回来
If you're a good girl, when I get to Paris I'm gonna buy you a big hat...
...一顶装饰着美丽羽毛的帽子.
...with a long beautiful feather on it.
哦,你好,爱维拉,你好,珍妮—李,斯科丽兹今天是不是穿的很漂亮啊?
Oh, hello, Elvira. Hello, Jenny-Lee.Hasn't Schlitzey got a beautiful dress?
很美是吧?
Isn't that pretty?
当我去巴黎时我一定给她买♥♥顶插着羽毛的又大又漂亮的帽子
When I get to Paris I'm gonna buy her a big hat with a long feather on it.
要是你是个乖女孩, 当我到巴黎时,我保证给你买♥♥顶帽子
And if you're a good girl, when I get to Paris I'm gonna buy you a hat...
有漂亮羽毛在上面的.
with a bigger feather on it.
怎么了,斯科丽兹,你怎么了?
Why, Schlitzey, what's the matter?
哦,对不起,斯科丽兹.
Oh, I'm sorry, Schlitzey.
你看到他了没?他今晚又到那去了.
Did you see him?He's out there again tonight.
他从上个镇子就开始跟着你了.
He followed you from the last town.
我知道,如果艾迪看到我们那一定免不了打一架
I know it, and if Eddie sees us there'll be a fight.
这不是你的错.
Why? It's not your fault.
你在那,法国人.我想你该上♥床♥睡觉了.
Ah, there you are, Frances.Thought you'd gone to bed.
你好,
Rollo. Hello, Rollo.
今晚注意听那的嘈杂声?我希望你的帐篷今晚着火,哈哈
Well, hear that crowd out there again tonight?I bet you thought the tent was on fire, huh?
想吧你.Rollo兄弟的再一次恐慌表演
Well, it wasn't.Just the Rollo Brothers panicking 'em again.
我们在每个小镇都会表演这个节目.
But then we do it in every town.
我们都已经习惯了,但是它已经变得单调乏味了.
We're so used to it,it's getting monotonous.
嘿,明天晚上来看我们的表演啊
Hey, come on and take a look at our act tomorrow night
小心,小心!可别浪费了一丁点.
Careful! Careful!Don't waste any of it.
看看它是多么闪耀动人.
Look how it sparkles.
就像你的眼睛,闪烁,跳跃,和泡沫一起舞动.
Like your eyes,dancing, gay, with bubbles.
哦,太美味了 Mmmm. 好喝,就是这个味.
Oh, it's delicious.Mmmm. Nice, nice.
这可是来自法国最好的葡萄庄园的美酒.
It comes by the finest vineyards of France.
难道你就是专门为我定制的吗?
Have you sent for it specially for me?
为了这世上最漂亮的女人
For the most beautiful woman in all the world.
亲爱的!
Darling!
你好,宝贝.你去哪去了这么久啊?
Hello there, baby.Hey, where you been so long?
你真是个有趣的家伙,普鲁索.
You're a funny guy, Phroso.
有时候你真让我慌张.
Sometimes you panic me.
我知道.我让整个世界都感到恐慌, 就用我的面条.
Don't I know it.I panic the world, because I use my noodle.
我想出好玩的笑话,我让整个世界都开怀大笑,对我来说,小丑就是门艺术
I think up funny gags.I make the world laugh.With me, clowning is an art.
干嘛戴帽子?脑袋着凉了啊?
Hey, why the hat?The head cold?
我想我们约了出去玩
Thought you and me had a date to go out.
哦,我都忘记了,我还在这里面呢,我得先出来啊.
Oh! I forgot all about it.Well, I'm into this now.I gotta go through with it.
呵呵,慢慢来.我已经看惯了这种场面.
Well, make it snappy, will ya.I'm all dolled up for the occasion.
抱歉,宝贝,我现在还不好去.
Sorry, kid, can't do it now.
我们下次去吧,
huh? We'll make it some other time, huh?
哦,别不开心啊,我刚好有这么个灵感,我得完成它
Aw, don't feel that way about it.I just got this idea all of a sudden and I gotta finish it.
很好玩的东西,不是吗
Funny gag, isn't it?
是啊,我都快笑出病来了. Yeah.
I'm laughing myself sick.
嘿,别生气了.
Aw, say, come on.
嘿,亲爱的.别生气,别生气了.转过来,转过来.
Honey. Hey.Come on, come on, come on.Now, now, now, now.
笑一个不是好多了.
That's much better.
这还是你第一次这么对我!
That's the first time you ever done that!
也是我第一次发现自己喜欢这么做.
Ain't the first time I felt like doing it.
真的?
Yeah?
凡妮莎.
Oh, Venus.
不瞒你说,我早就想这么做了
I don't mind telling you,I wanted to do this for a long time.
我爱你,普鲁索
So've I, Phroso
我们都走到这步了,凡妮莎?
Well, we're all set now, hey Venus?
是啊
Yeah.
这样真好!
We're all set now!
请,请照我说的去做.难道你不想让我开心吗?
Please. Please do.Don't you want to make me happy?
是啊...不过我不知道说什么好.
Yes...but I don't know what to say.
说你愿意,亲爱的,你愿意吗?