Just say yes, dear. Will you?
我愿意.
Yes.
哦,弗里特.
Oh, Violet.
你在发什么牢骚?你得到了一个好妻子,这下该开心了吧.
What are you kicking about? You got a good wife. You're happy.
哦,我老老老婆...她想整晚做坐坐着看看看书.
Oh, that sister-in-law of mine...she wants to sit up half the n-night r-reading.
Gee, 这可难了.
Gee, that's tough.
难办! 你你你
Tough! You b-b-
克莱欧去参加一个烛光晚晚晚餐了
Cleo's gone on a d-d-diet!
我想弗拉特会很开心的.哦,这位是罗斯科.
It's awfully sweet of you to say that.
我可第一次听你说这么好听的话.
And I know Violet will be happy.Oh, here's Roscoe.
这位是瓦德杰兹先生.
This is Mr. Vadjez.
很高兴见到你.
Glad to meetcha.
佛莱特和他就要结婚了
Violet and he are engaged to be married.
哦,真的吗?
Oh, yeah?
你有空要来看我们啊.
Yes, and you must come to see us sometime.
谢谢,你有空也来看看看我们啊.
Thanks. You must come to v-v-v-come to see us sometime, too.
我一定来
I certainly will. Thanks.
谁在那?
Who is it?
我是弗里达.
It's Frieda, Hans.
我能进来吗?
May I come in?
进来吧.
Yes, Frieda.
虽然我在这,但我真的不知道该说些什么,怎样才能让你明白
Now that I'm here,I don't know how to say it...How to make you understand.
如果你知道我的感受,汉斯,我是为她而来的
If you knew how I feel, Hans,to come to you about her.
哦,弗里达,我真抱歉,我不想伤害你.
Oh, Frieda, I'm so sorry.I don't want to hurt you.
你快乐就等于我快乐
If you could be happy, Hans,I would not care.
我很开心,弗里达,我生命中从未有过如此的喜悦
But I am happy, Frieda.Never in my life was I so happy.
不,汉斯,我想他不能给你带来永远的快乐
No, Hans. You think it only.For you she cannot bring happiness.
哦,弗里达,你不会明白的
Ah, Frieda, you don't know!
我懂,汉斯
But I do, Hans.
你觉得她是如此的美丽,然而我只是一个...
You think because she's so beautiful and I'm just a mi...
汉斯!对我来说你是个男人,但是对他来说你不过是一个取乐的小丑
Don't, Hans! To me you're a man.But to her you're only something to laugh at.
整个马戏团,他们拿你还有她的事情来取乐
The whole circus, they make fun by you and her.
让他们笑好了!这群猪,我爱她,他们不能伤到我
Let them laugh, the swine!I love her. They can't hurt me.
但是他们伤到了我.
But they hurt me.
弗里达,我是个懦夫,我应该先去告诉你的,你能原谅我吗
Frieda, I have been a coward.I should have come to you in the beginning.Please forgive me?
好吧,汉斯,我原谅你,我只希望你过的快乐
Yes, Hans, I forgive you.It is only that you should be happy I want
弗里达,别伤心了好吗?
Frieda, you won't worry now, will you?
我不难过
No, I won't worry.
漂亮,真漂亮,
hmm? Nice, very nice, hmm?
这是银做的!嘿,你想这个小侏儒是从哪弄来这么多钱的
It's platinum! Hey, where do you think the little pollywog is getting his money?
真有意思!
Being so particular!
你管他从哪弄来这个.它值多少钱?
What do you care where the money comes from. How much is it worth?
我们买♥♥手镯可花了500美元...不过我想这个可值上千块
We got five hundred for the bracelet...but this looks like thousands!
我想下次我会得到一件皮大衣
I think next time I'll take a fur coat.
说,这个小矮人打你什么主意呢.
Say, that little ape's got ideas about you.
嫉妒了?
Jealous?
我?我会把它压成碎片.
Me? I'll squash him like a bug.
是他在敲门.躲起来,快点!
That's his knock.I'll get rid of him. Go quickly!
进来
Come in.
你想怎样?
What do you want?
关于汉斯的事.
It's about Hans.
我听听.
Well? I'm listening.
每个人都在他身后嘲笑他,因为他爱上了你.
It's behind his back, everybody's laughing,because he's in love with you.
接着说.
Go on.
我知道你不过是以此为乐,但是,汉斯,他不知道这些,如果他发现了,他永远也不会快乐起来了
I know you just make fun.But Hans, he does not know this.If he finds out, never again will he be happy.
是什么让你觉得我只是拿他开玩笑呢?
What makes you think that I'm just making fun?
你长得如此漂亮...
Your face... so beautiful...
...汉斯是如此小,如此袖珍?我想我打算要嫁给他呢!
...and Hans is so little, so cute, eh? Well, maybe I'm going to marry him!
如果你嫁给他,大家一定会取笑你的
If you marry, it will be at you they laugh and stare!
这很好,没什么特别的.克莱欧帕特拉,天空的女王,嫁给了一个矮人!
Of course. Nothing like being different.Cleopatra, queen of the air, married to a dwarf!
一个矮人!
A dwarf!
一个矮人.
A dwarf.
我想你根本不在乎汉斯!你只是看重他的钱罢了!
Then it's not for Hans you care!It's the money!
钱,你个...小小的读心者
Money. You...little mind reader.
啊,它已经告诉你他继承了财产了,是吗?..
Ah, he has told you of the fortune he has inherited, eh?..
他总是警告我不要告诉任何人这件事,知道他离开马戏团为止
Always he warned me to tell no one until after we leave the circus.
遗产...你也知道.哦,不过我不会因此对他生气的.
A fortune...and fancy you knowing about it too.Well, I can't be angry at him for that.
不不,你不能这么做!
No! No! You cannot do this!
不行?你等着瞧吧.
No? Hmm, you wait and see.
你不能这么做.
Please, you can't.
遗产!我希望这个小侏儒是个亿万富翁!
A fortune!I bet the little lame's worth billions!
一大笔遗产! 你绝对想不到!遗产!我一定要得到它.
A fortune! Can you beat that!A fortune! And I have him like that.
那个傻瓜.他知道该怎么闭嘴.
A fool he ain't.He knew enough to keep his mouth shut.
我要嫁给他,yes!他会娶我.
I could marry him. Yes!He would marry me.
侏儒...身体可不强壮...他们会生病的.
Midgets...are not strong...They could get sick.
怎么做?
How?
要慢慢的....
It could be done...slowly.
哦,我的小珍珠,来干一杯,干杯!
Oh, come on, my little precious, let's drink.Be happy! Drink!
给人家一个机会吗!
Hey, K-Koo Koo,give somebody else a chance!
好吧,教授.
All right, professor.
来个华尔兹吧.
A waltz, please.
表演给他看看, 瓦伦蒂诺!
Show him up, Volcano!
我们的婚礼之夜!
Our wedding night!
多么令人激动啊!
What a thrill!
我从未想过我会这么幸运
Never before did I think I should be so lucky.
幸运,我才是最幸运的一个,我的小汉斯
Lucky! I'm the lucky one,my little Hans.
我的克莱尔很开心...开心啊.
My Cleo's happy...happy.
快乐?
Happy?
我太开心了我要亲亲你,
I'm so happy I even could kiss you, 481 ...你个大野人! ...you big homely brute!
啊,我的绿眼睛小怪物.
Ah, my little green-eyed monster.
我的小丈夫嫉妒了!
My husband is jealous!
他爱我!
He loves me!
来,我的小爱人.为你心爱的老婆干杯吧.
Come, my little lover.Drink to the happiness of your loving wife.
注意注意!我们要把她列为我么你的一份子.为爱干杯!为爱干杯
Attention! Attention!We'll make her one of us.A loving cup! A loving cup!
我们把她接收为我们的一员...
We accept her...one of us...
gooble, gobble...
他们要把你变成他们的一员,我的小孔雀
They're going to make you one of them, my peacock!
你!...肮脏的!...满身尘土的!...畸形人!怪胎!..畸形人!...滚开!
YOU!...DIRTY!...SLIMY!...FREAKS!FREAKS!...FREAKS!...GET OUT OF HERE!
滚出去! 你听到她了没!滚出去!
Get out! You heard her! Get out!
你们这群肮脏的丑八怪!
You filth! Make me one of you, will you!
你打算干什么?你是个男人吗!
Well, what are you going to do?What are you a man or a baby!
求你了!你让我觉得很惭愧.
Please! Please!You make me ashamed.
惭愧!你!可怜的圣诞老公公!
Ashamed! You!Holy Christmas!
那我该做什么?
和你们一起玩游戏吗?要妈妈我把你的小木马拿回来吗? What must I do? Must I play games with you?Must Mamma take you horsey-back ride?
哈哈,对了!骑小马!
Ha, ha, that's it! Horsey-back ride!
来吧,来吧,我的小飞侠.妈妈带你骑小马
Come, come, my little fly speck.Momma is going to take you horsey-back ride.
飞喽! 飞喽!
Geddy-up! Geddy-up!
忘了它吧, 汉斯,她也很自责,我应该告诉过你她已经喝醉了吧
Ah forget it, Hans. She is sorry.I am sorry. Didn't I told you she was drunk?
我不是告诉你她不过你小打小闹吗?
Didn't I told you we was only having a little fun?
我明白,这一切.
Please. I- I understand...everything.
不,你不明白,我告诉过你,我跟克莱欧之间没什么
No, you don't. I tell you, there's nothing between me and Cleo.
哦,闭嘴!你还没闹够吗
Oh, be quiet!Haven't you done enough damage for one night!
难道你没有发现我才是被受指责的吗
Don't you realize what I'm being accused of?
我可不想为某个莫名的罪责道歉
I ain't going to be blamed for something I have not done.
我可没有指责你,克莱欧.我也没有指责郝格力斯(大力神).
I don't blame you, Cleo.I don't blame Hercules.
都是我的错.
Only me, myself.
你这才像个男人,哈哈.
Now you're talking like a man. Ha, ha.
你个蠢货!
You fool!
我早应该知道,其实你一直都在嘲笑我
Always I should have known you would only laugh at me.
我亲爱的, 我宁可自己从台阶上摔下来,弄断自己的下巴也不愿意伤害你的感情
My sweet, I'd rather fall from the trapeze and break my neck, than hurt your feelings.
你还没明白过来吗?这不过是个玩笑.
Do you understand now? It was only a joke.
我们的婚礼...是个玩笑?现在我知道它是多么的好笑了.
Our wedding...a joke?Now I know how funny it is.
汉斯,侏儒!
Hans,the midget!
我真是个傻瓜!
I'm the fool!
每个地方都能听到他们在嘲笑!嘲笑!嘲笑!嘲笑!
Everywhere they're laughing.Laughing! Laughing! Laughing! Oh!
你给他下的药太多了.
You give him too much.
我没有,我知道自己在干什么.
No, I haven't.I know what I am doing.
过来,把他抱起来
Come on.Pick him up.
医生,他是怎么了?怎么会这样?
Doctor, what is it? What caused it?
中毒了.
Poison.
严重的碱中毒.
A bad case of ptomaine poisoning.