Yeah, you ought to be tickled to death you're washed up with him.
你也不是那么难看,为什么不找个伴
You're not so hard to look at.Give yourself a couple.
你的自己做主,这样才能迎来自♥由♥的生活
You'll make the grade.Your break is coming.
你的意思是.
Coming! Gone, you mean.
哦,难道你打算一整晚坐在这里自怜自哀吗
Oh, now your gonna sit there feeling sorry for yourself.
不,才不要 Oh, no I ain't.
你以前在背后是不是也这么说我
Don't you ever accuse me of that!
那可没有..
All right! All right!..
但是有一件事最重要.
But one thing.
千万不要用烈酒来弥补伤痛,试着开心,快乐对任何人都是无害的
Don't go around filling your hide with a lot of booze, celebrating, 'cause fun what's got that way never done no one no good.
你懂我的意思?
Get me?
我明白...
I got you...
你让我感觉好多了
Say you're a pretty good kid.
你真是个好人.为什么以前不对我这么好呢.
You're darn right I am.You should've caught me before my operation.
你好 Phroso!
Hello Phroso!
听着,听着,明天晚上将是个盛大的夜晚,女士们
Well, well, well!Tomorrow night's the big night, hey ladies?
对,我的姐姐就要结婚了
Yes, my sister's getting married.
我真是激动死了.
And I'm thrilled to death.
任何事情都能让她激动的要命.
She thrills at anything.
哦, Roscoe'是个好孩子.
Oh, Roscoe's a good kid.
她一定想不到,等她越熟悉他时她会发现自己越爱他
She's only joking. She'll like him lots after she knows him better.
哦,这可提醒我了.
Oh, that reminds me.
闭上你的眼睛,Violet.闭上.
Close your eyes, Violet.Go ahead, close them.
我都干了些什么?
What did I do?
你碰了戴西的胳膊.
You pinched Daisy's arm.
哦,你是怎么知道的!
Well, what do you know about that!
哦,戴,戴西.
Oh, D-Daisy.
她老公在叫了.
Her master's voice is calling.
这可真新奇啊?我可不喜欢有人b-b-b乱吵
Getting fresh, ay?Well, I don't like it one b-b-b-
来吧,来吧.
Well, come on. Come on.
快点,我们可没那么多时间了.
You'll have to hurry.We haven't much time.
你在和那个下♥贱♥的小丑调情吗
So you were flirting with that cheap clown, were you?
没有
No, I wasn't.
他不过在和我玩个游戏
All he was doing was a trick with me.
给我闭嘴,我和你姐姐结婚,可不是你
You shut up. I'm m-marrying your sister, n-not you
我看他可是跟你越来越熟了啊.
I saw him getting familiar with you.
来吧,戴西.
Oh come on, Daisy.
哦,你别,别.她想待哪就待哪!
Oh no you d-don't.She's gonna stay right here!
她不会跟你走.我要走了
No she isn't! I gotta go.
Oh, phooey! 你总,总是把你姐姐带,带坏.
Oh, phooey! You're always using that for an excu- for an excu- for an ali-b-b-bi.
你要去哪?
Where are you going?
我可不怎么常见到你在这啊?
Well, you don't look around me so much. Do you?
哦,我可一直在找你.
Oh yes, I have seen you.
干嘛.
So that's how it is.
你一定害羞了.是吗?
You got to be coy. Well?
哦,进来吧.
Ah! Come on in.
喝点什么.
Help yourself to a drink.
谢谢 Ah! That is fine.
要吃点东西吗?
Do you like eating something?
好吧.
Always.
要多少?
How many?
我不是很饿.六个就够了...
Oh, I'm not very hungry...about six.
好吃吗?
How do you like them?
还好.
Not bad.
你好强啊!你简直让我喘不过起来.
Oh, but you are strong!You're squeezing me to death.
你喜欢吗.
And you like it.
哦,你把我的呼吸都带走了!
Oh! You're taking my breath away!
你!
You!
给你的眼睛送点礼!
Now here's something for your eye!
但是汉斯...
But Hans, mein liebling...
...你连我说的一个字也没听进去.
...you have not been listening to a word I have been saying.
汉斯!
Hans!
是的,弗里达.
Yes, Frieda.
你为什么不听我说话呢.
You have not been listening to me.
我在听呢,弗里达,我在听.
Yes I have, Frieda, I have.
那我说了些什么?
Then what was I saying?
你说...你说...你说什么来着?
You were saying... You were saying...What were you saying?
我说你今晚不该吸这么多雪茄
I was saying tonight you must not smoke such a big cigar.
今天晚上你声色很差
Your voice was very bad in tonight's show.
哦,弗里达,别指使我该怎么做
Please, Frieda! Don't tell me what to do!
我想要抽烟我就抽!
When I want a cigar, I smoke a cigar!
我可不要一个女人对我发号♥施令!
I want no orders from a woman!
汉斯,这可是我第一次听你嚷嚷...
Ah, Hans, this is the first time since...
..我们一起认识到现在,你这样对我说话.
...we have been engaged you have spoken to me so.
为什么?
Why is it?
哦.小弗里.我很抱歉...
Oh, Frijy, I'm sorry. I...
喝点咖啡吧.
Ah, here's our coffee.
每人五块糖
Five lumps of sugar in each.
五块?..
Oh, Five?..
小鬼可花了不少钱在这上面
Say, the little imp spent some francs on this.
哦,是的,他干得很好.
Yes, he did, very.We're doing very well.
不过我可不喜欢吃水果.
But I don't like fruit.
你该多吃点.那对你有好处
You should eat a lot. It's good for you.
下次我该告诉他我喜欢香槟
Next time I tell him I like champagne.
谁?
Who is it?
汉斯
Hans.
谁?
Who?
哦.亲爱的,你送我的水果可真好吃.
Oh, my darling, your basket of fruit was lovely.
我,我...
But I... am... uh...
I'm taking a nap.Can't you come back later?
我正在午睡呢.你能晚点再来吗?
好吧, 弗拉谬莱宁.
Yes, fraeulein.
谢谢你,亲爱的.
Oh, thank you, dear.
嘘嘘,要是他听到你事情就完蛋了.
Shhh, you'll spoil everything if he hears you.
你怎么了?你说话的声音好像有点奇怪.
What's the matter?You ain't singing as usual.
哦,今天早晨我要洗很多东西呢.
Oh, this morning I have such a big washing to do.
汉斯呢?
How's Hans?
我说...汉斯呢?
I said... how's Hans?
汉斯很好,谢谢你
Oh, Hans is fine. Thank you, he's fine.
弗里达,出什么事情了?
Frieda, something's wrong. What is it?
哦,没什么...
Oh, nothing...
.....那个恶毒的女人...我的汉斯...哦,我不能告诉你.
...only...well...that Cleopatra woman...my Hans...oh, I cannot tell you.
她总是跟着汉斯,不是吗.
She's still after Hans, ain't she.
是的,她总是拿他取乐.
Yeah. Always she's smiling by him.
她要是拿谁取乐,那她改天就要换副牙套了
Yeah, well if she smiles by somebody I know,she'll have to buy herself a new set of teeth.
为什么我们女人总是要不停担忧呢?
But why is it we women always have got to worry?
我想这是个天理,我们也没办法
Oh, it's always been that way.I guess it always will be.
她在我面前总是那么不知羞耻.
Yeah. And by me she has no shame.
我总是能听到她这么对他说
Always when I can hear it, she says to him,
"感谢你,亲爱的,花真美."
"Many thanks, my darling, for the flowers."
"感谢你,亲爱的,我喜欢这个,"...
"Thanks, my darling, for this,"...
...还有 "谢谢亲爱的,我喜欢那个."
...and "Thanks, my darling, for that."
他总是不停的给她东西.
Always something he is give her.
哦,别担心,弗里达,他不会爱上她的.
Oh, don't you worry, Frieda,he doesn't love her... that big horse.
是的.但是她总是跟着他,这使我很担心.
Yes, but she keeps after him.That's why I worry.
为什么不♥穿♥件镶着锌花的粉色紧身衣
Why not pink tights, you know,with spangles all around.
把她给比下去.
It'll show her figure off more.
不.涅恩.我不要紧身衣.
No. Nein. No tights, without tights.
那太难受了... 穿在身上简直是煎熬...你说那是煎熬?
You know that stuff... they're flimsy...what you call that stuff?
我们倒要看看她穿的上吗.
We'll see her through it.
为什么不像高迪瓦女士那样?
Why not like Lady Godiva?
就这样,让她也骑上那匹带着羽毛的白马
Yeah, that's it, we'll have her ride the feathered white horse.
你们的木脑袋里都装了些什么!
What have you in your sawdust heads!
怎么了
What's the matter!
我想我最晚扭伤了我的胳膊.
Oh, I think I sprained my shoulder last night.
有绷带吗?
Give a rub, will you?
上面点,再上面点,往下,再下点
Further, further, down, down,
就是那,就是那.
over, over.
帮我贴上.
Oh, it's so good to be rubbed.
用我们的纸牌,女士
Our card, lady.
干嘛用的?
What for?
柏林来的橡胶.
A fellow rubber from Berlin.
这倒提醒了我,昨晚我整晚都梦见你