- Mr. Trainer. - Dad.
本尼 哦
Benny. Oh!
哦
Oh!
兰道夫 退后点 有人来看你
Randolph, move back. You got a visitor.
把你的鞋穿上
Put your shoes on.
为什么乔伊 布雷会出现在我的牢房♥里
How did Joey Poule end up in my cell, huh?
我怎么知道
How the fuck should I know?
我觉得你知道
I think you fucking know.
我不在乎你怎么想
I don't give a fuck what you think.
退后
Move back.
放开我的手
Let go of my fucking arm.
他们又尝试撞你了吗
They try and run you over again?
他们 呃
They, uh...
他们带走了我儿子
they took my son.
哦 见鬼 他还好吗
Oh, shit! He all right?
嗯 他还好
Yeah. He's fine.
我们像带着把刀去枪战
We've been bringing a knife to a gunfight.
是时候消除劣势了
It's time to even the odds,
让情况好转一点
straighten this shit out a little bit.
你钱包里有多少钱
How much you got in your wallet?
什么
What?
坐下
Sit down.
有多少
How much?
我不知道 可能一千多吧 我不知道
I don't know, maybe a thousand, more. I don't know.
我的天啊
Jesus Christ.
哦 很好
Oh, yes.
-把钱给我 -你要拿去干嘛
- Give it to me. - What are you gonna do with it?
我的世界里有时我们要用不同的方式做事
Sometimes we gotta do things a little different in my world
现在你在我的世界里
and you're in my world now.
我是来保释你出去的
I came here to bail you out.
我现在不想被保出去
I don't want to get bailed out yet.
我有事要做
I got work to do.
明天让凯莎来保释我出去
Send Keisha to bail me out tomorrow.
崔勒先生
Mr. Trainer
你照顾好你儿子 好吗
You take care of your boy, all right?
我来搞定其他事
I got this.
警卫
Guard!
别这么生气 好吗
Don't look so mad, all right?
你不适合那样的 我知道我说的是对的
It don't suit you. I know I got it right.
你还没睡吗
You're still awake?
这些人什么来头
Who are these people?
他们有什么本事
What are they capable of?
说实话 我不知道
I, honestly, don't know.
你安全吗
Are you safe?
是的
Oh, yeah.
但是我认为你和本尼的处境不安全
But I don't think it's safe for you and Benny.
我觉得你应该回洛杉矶
I think you should go back to Los Angeles.
我们约好给我15分钟 对吧
I need 15 minutes like we talked about, all right?
离开这里
Disappear.
♪ 我快要窒息 ♪
♪ I can't breathe... ♪
坐下 坐下 放松 放松
Have a seat. Have a seat. Relax, relax.
- 停 停 停 停 -冷静 放松
- Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! - Chill, just relax.
我们现在没事
We're cool for now.
这他妈是什么
What the fuck is this?
关门D
Shut that, D.
保安 你不管吗
Hey, guard. Would you do something?
保安 保安
Hey, guard! Hey, guard!
他们给了你多少钱 乔伊
How much they paying you, Joey?
♪ 我快要窒息 ♪
♪ I can't breathe... ♪
你不知道你在说些什么
I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
我知道你知道我在说什么
I think you do know what I'm talking about.
-不 -我不是傻子
- No. - I'm not stupid.
不 我不知道你在说什么
No. I don't know what you are talking about.
-你♥他♥妈♥的 -冷静 冷静
- Fuck you! - Hey, hey, hey, chill, chill,
冷静冷静 伙计 没事 伙计 我来搞定
chill, chill, chill, chill, chill. It's okay, man. I got it.
♪ 我快要窒息 ♪
♪ I can't breathe... ♪
坐下
Have a seat.
我们再试试
Let's try this again.
我要你告诉我那些名字
I need you to tell me names.
我要你告诉我是谁收买♥♥了你
I need you to tell me who got to you.
我诉我 你知道的那些逮捕我的警♥察♥
Tell me what you know about the pigs
我是怎样被陷害入狱的
who arrested me and how I ended up in jail
和你待在一个牢房♥的
with you?
说呀 乔伊
Talk, Joey!
-嗨 -嗨
- Yo. - Hey.
谢谢保释我出狱
Thanks for bailing me out.
小事情 你准备好了吗
Not a problem. You ready?
我有事情要做
Uh, there's something I gotta do.
-什么意思 我们要出庭呢 -我知道
- What do you mean? - We have court. I know,
但是是很重要的事情
but it's important.
好的
Okay.
科恩先生
Mr. Cohen.
我不会离开的 好吧
Hey, I'm not going anywhere, all right?
拜托了 伙计 开门
Come on, man. Open up.
嗨
Hi.
警♥察♥给我2千 让我和你待在这个牢房♥里
Cop gave me 2k. Said he needed me to be in jail here with you.
揍你一顿
I rough you up,
如果有需要的话 刺伤你
cut you, if I needed to.
-为什么 -我不知道为什么 我不知道
- Why? - I don't know why. I don't know why.
我没有多少选择的余地 老兄
I didn't have much of choice, dude.
我是说他们栽赃陷害我
I mean they got me on some drummed-up shit.
-我不知道为什么 -发生了什么
- I don't know why. - What happened?
伙计 我刚已经告诉你发生了什么
Man, I just told you what happened.
你怎么了 乔伊
What happened to you, Joey?
栽赃陷害常发生在像我们这样的人身上
The same shit that always happens to guys like you and me.
那不是我的错
That is not my fault.
法官大人 我可以上前吗
Your Honor, may I approach?
法官大人 我的委托人有几本笔记
Your Honor, my client has several notebooks.
我希望他能用笔记去唤醒他的记忆
I'd like him to be able to use them to refresh his recollection.
我反对 法官大人
I object, Your Honor.
这些笔记没有出示在显示证据当中
They have never been produced in discovery.
法官大人 证人可以用笔记去唤醒记忆
Your Honor, a witness can use notes to refresh recollections.
-我准许 -谢谢
- I'll allow it. - Thank you.
法官大人 还有一件事
Your Honor, there is one more thing,
我的委托人要说唱他的证词
my client will need to rap his testimony.
抱歉 打扰一下 你是说"说唱"吗
I'm sorry, excuse me. Did you say "rap"?
你是认真的吗 律师
Are you serious, Counselor?
根据宪法第一修正♥法♥案 作证的权利
Uh, well, First Amendment, right to testify.
如果我的委托人只能
If the only way my client
通过说唱讲出他的证词
can tell his story is through rapping
-你是不能否决的 -法官大人
- then you cannot deny him. - Uh, Your Honor,
他没有引证案例法或是先例
he has cited no case law or precedent.
法官大人 美国残疾人法案要求法庭
Your Honor, the Americans with Disabilities Act, require
对有交流障碍的证人
court to accommodate a witness if he
做出适当调整
or she has difficulty communicating.
这个案子没有这样的交流障碍
No such difficulty has ever been established in this case,
法官大人
Your Honor.
在美国对杜兰特的案例中
In the case of United States versus Durant,
证人患有创伤后应激障碍症
the witness suffered from PTSD
有一个狗狗做动物治疗
and had a comfort animal, a dog.
好吧 好吧 笔记本不是狗狗
Okay, okay, a notebook is not a dog
而且这个原告也没有残疾
and this plaintiff is not disabled.
这里是法庭允许
Here are a line of cases where the court allowed
证人的翻译员甚至是手抱孩子的女人
for interpreters or even allowed a
陈述证词的一系列案例
woman to speak while holding her child.
这是荒谬的 法官大人
This is absurd, Your Honor.
在麦克斯对唐丽娜的案件中
And in the case of Michaels versus Donnelly,
法庭准许
the court allowed a man
一个害怕人群的男子面墙陈述证词
afraid of crowds to face the wall while testifying.
我准许
I'll allow it.
谢谢
电影精选列表