- It's okay. - No, it's not okay.
不 真的没事 你为我抗争过
No, it is. You fought for me
那就够了的
and that means something.
这不是没事
It's not okay.
还有其他事困扰你吗
Is there something else on your mind?
不 没有
No, nothing.
我儿子本来今天要从洛杉矶过来
My son was supposed to fly in from Los Angeles today
但他取消了
and he cancelled, all right?
真让人难过 对不起
It's really tough. Sorry.
好吧 其实是我的错 我不是最好的父亲
Yeah. Well, it's my own fault. I haven't been the best father.
你儿子多大了
How old is your son?
十岁
Ten.
那你还有时间去变成最好的父亲
Then you're not done being a father.
♪ 你的忠诚是无价之宝 ♪
♪ Your loyalty is priceless ♪
♪ 所以我才知道你与我同在 ♪
♪ That's how I know You're right here ♪
♪ 将你的时间和金钱花费在 ♪
♪ Spending your time And your money ♪
♪ 你离开后没人能拿走的东西上 ♪
♪ On things that no one can take when you're gone ♪
♪ 我是认真的 你去了哪里 ♪
♪ I'm serious Where you've been ♪
♪ 你感觉到我了吗 ♪
♪ Are you feeling me? Yeah ♪
♪ 轮到我们了 我需要你 ♪
♪ This is our turn I need you ♪
♪ 我一个人... ♪
♪ I've been on my own... ♪
以防万一我将通风口浇湿了
I watered down the air vent just in case.
好的
Okay.
早该这样做的
Long overdue.
是的
Yep.
♪ 我得脱离束缚 ♪
♪ I gotta go outta my way ♪
♪ 做我自己的事 ♪
♪ Do my own thing ♪
♪ 我很抱歉是这样的结果 ♪
♪ I'm sorry that It turned out this way ♪
是你们做的吗
You did that?
嗯哼
Mm-Hm.
崔勒先生 现在是感恩节
Mr. Trainer, it's Thanksgiving
感恩节是家人们庆祝的时间
and, uh, Thanksgiving is a time for families to celebrate
我们今天肯定要庆祝
and we damn sure are gonna celebrate today.
这就是事情发生的地方吗
Is this where it happened?
是的
Yeah.
♪ 联♥系♥我 ♪
♪ Just hit me up ♪
♪ 当你重新回到我生活 ♪
♪ When you're back In my life... ♪
让它烧吧
Let it burn.
♪ 我用一个破碎的灵魂 ♪
♪ I got a broken soul ♪
♪ 来代替我的心 ♪
♪ Instead of my heart ♪
很抱歉 您的呼叫无法完成或拨♥打♥
We're sorry. Your call cannot be completed and dialed.
晚上好 崔勒先生
Good evening, Mr. Trainer.
希望您今天过得愉快
Hope you've had a nice day.
桑杰 我能用内线电♥话♥吗
Sanjay, can I use the house phone?
当然 先生
Yeah, of course, Sir.
-拨9 -好的
- Dial 9. - Indeed.
嗨 我是迈克尔 你也感恩节快乐
Hi, it's Michael. Yeah. Happy Thanksgiving to you, too.
额 我能和肯说话吗
Uh, listen, could I speak to Kim?
-迈克尔 -肯
- Michael. - Kim.
你为什么打我父亲的电♥话♥
Why are you calling on my dad's phone?
肯 你和本尼一切都好吗
Kim,is everything all right with you and Benny?
我一整天都在给你打电♥话♥
I've been calling you all day.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
本尼跟你在一起
Benny's with you.
我今早按我们的计划送他上飞机了
I put him on the plane this morning like we planned.
肯 马上坐飞机来芝加哥
Kim, get on a plane to Chicago right now.
这里是帕梅拉·杜普丽
This is Pamela Dupree, Vice President of
贝尔科家庭服务公♥司♥副总裁 请留言
Bellcore Family Service, please leave a message.
我知道你才是幕后黑手
I know you're behind this.
如果我儿子出了任何事
I will destroy youand your fucking company
我会摧毁你和你该死的公♥司♥
if anything happens to my son.
明白了吗
Do you understand me?
♪ ...但我不是疯子 ♪
♪ ...But I ain't even mad man ♪
♪ 还有幻想的能力 因为它不需要力气♪
♪ I'm glad I had the illusion 'Cause I ain't need No struggles ♪
♪ 也不需太多的顾虑 ♪
♪ And I ain't need no worries ♪
♪ 只要能守住我的初心直到三十好几 ♪
♪ I just need to take this goal hold me till I'm thirty ♪
♪ 本想赚一大笔奈何只有零钱躺在兜里 ♪
♪ Need the green in my pocket why that black in my wallet ♪
-趴下 快 -别 别 不要
- Get down, Now! - No, no, no!
你们为什么在这 放松 你们会害死我的
Why are you here? Relax. You're gonna get me killed.
-转过去 -该死
- Turn around. - Shit!
-好吧 好吧 -手放在脑后
- All right, all right. - Hands behind your head,
手指交叉
interlace your fingers.
你们为什么会在这里
Why are you here?
趴下 趴在地上
Get down! Get down on the floor.
-趴下 -嘿 伙计 我什么都没干
- Get down on the floor. - Hey, man, I didn't do shit.
手放在前方
Hands out in front of you.
伙计 我什么都没做 我刚从牢里出来
Man, I didn't do anything, all right? I just got out.
-发生什么了 -呆在原地别动
- What is happening here? - Stay where you are
你在做什么 这是我的手♥机♥
What the hell are you doing? It's my phone.
那不是他的
That's not his.
-起来 站起来 -那不是他的东西
- Get up, get up! - That is not his.
你们陷害我 为什么你们要陷害我
You set me up. Why you set me up?
-贾摩尔 -照他们说的做
- Jamal. - Just do what they say.
儿子 照他们说的做
Son, just do what they say.
721吗 好的 是 好的 谢谢
712? Okay. Yes, okay. Thank you.
崔勒先生 航♥空♥公♥司♥确认了
Mr. Trainer the airline did confirm that
你儿子今早在那班飞机上
your son was on the flight this morning.
-不是的 -他们给你打了六次电♥话♥
- No. - They phoned you six times,
你没接
you didn't answer.
-他们黑了我的手♥机♥
- They jammed my phone.
-先生 谁黑了你的手♥机♥
- Sir, who jammed your phone?
那不重要 我儿子在哪
It doesn't matter. Where is my son?
-他可能被警♥察♥接走了 -哪个辖区的警♥察♥
- He would have been picked up by the police. - What precinct?
第八区的警局是最近的
The eighth district station will be the closest.
10-4 他朝你过去了
10-4 he's on his way to you.
手放栏杆上
Hands on the bar.
手放栏杆上
Hands on the bars.
警卫 警卫
Guard. Guard.
你好吗
How you doing?
好久不见了
Long time no see.
多久了
How long has it been,
十年左右了吧
ten years or so?
退后 乔伊
Step back, Joey.
十年是很长的时间
Huh, a decade's a long time.
你怎么来这里了
What you got here?
把我的东西放下
Put my shit down.
是的 我赌你
Yeah, well, I'm betting you...
发生了糟糕的事 对吗 弟弟
Shit happens. Right, little bro?
不是 往后退 乔伊
Nah, you need to step back, Joey.
我不是个孩子了
I'm not a kid anymore.
我只是想跟我的弟弟打个招呼
I just want to say "hi" to my little brother.
仅此而已
That's all.
你长高了
You got tall,
但你还是个娘娘腔
but you are still a pussy.
我们有过美好的时光 我和你
We had a good time, me and you
在那个仓房♥ 对吗
in that barn, right?
我知道你喜欢那样
I know you liked it.
你喜欢这样吗 嗯 哥哥
You like this, huh, big bro?
我要杀了你 乔伊
I'm gonna fucking kill you, Joey!
当年我只是个孩子 我只是个孩子
I was a fucking kid. I was a kid.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 去你
Fuck you, you...
屮
Fuck!
你在看什么
What the fuck are you looking at, huh?
算你走运
You're lucky.
我不走运
I'm not lucky.
我不走运
I'm not lucky.
你真幸运 在这时候出现了
You're lucky you showed up when you did.
儿童服务出问题了
Children Services was held up, but your son
你儿子马上要被置于紧急状态了
was about to be placed into emergency
他在哪 我儿子在哪
But where is he? Where's my son?
-崔勒先生 -爸爸
电影精选列表