根据真实事件改编
♪ 在笼中掰着指头算日期 ♪
♪ Counting my days from the cage. ♪
♪ 还是慢下来 ♪
♪ ...and slow down ♪
♪ 用尽所有方法也无可奈何 只得放弃 ♪
♪ In so many ways ♪
♪ 因为我从来知道的只有 ♪
♪ it's all that I've known. ♪
♪ 监狱就是归属 逃不开混乱的迷雾 ♪
♪ Cell's been my home. Chaotic environments. ♪
♪ 经历过暴♥力♥ 仍在无声中尖叫 ♪
♪ I've been going through violence, still screaming in silence. ♪
我只想要一个屋顶一个温暖的床
♪ All I wanted was a shelter, warm bed ♪
♪ 一个体面解决的地方 ♪
♪ and a pot to piss in ♪
好好生活就是我的白日梦想
♪ and daydream for better livin'. ♪
停
Stop!
我讨厌生活在这种噩梦中
I hate living in this nightmare.
♪ 我在空荡的风里出生 ♪
♪ I was born inside a wind parade ♪
收养的,没有血缘或法律关系,
却提供、接受、分享抚养或父母的照顾
形容词 | shōu yǎng de
♪ 在最好的日子里也停不住哭声 ♪
♪ Crying on the best of days ♪
♪ 就快要在豪车里按下音乐的暂停 ♪
♪ Almost pushed stop on the tape inside an Escalade ♪
♪ 最后的机会在公路上说出所有的一切 ♪
♪ In those last moments spilling out into the Interstate ♪
受 虐 男 孩
♪ 可这对世界能有什么影响 何必这样 ♪
♪ Estimate the lost to the universe Don't escalate ♪
♪ 再拥抱大地 躺到花坛里 ♪
♪ Back to the soil Back to the flower beds ♪
♪ 再喝吐酒精 跪到马桶旁 ♪
♪ Back to the Crown Royal Then it's back to the toil, black ♪
♪ 我的意识天旋地转 他们还在说唱 ♪
♪ Spinning while these other motherfuckers was spilling raps ♪
♪ 那么就准备死亡 准备飞翔 ♪
♪ Ready to die, ready to fly ♪
♪ 这就是我为何略去所有痕迹 ♪
♪ why I skipped the track... ♪
兰道夫 起床了 你要去法庭了
Randolph, get up. You've got court.
♪ 生活再怎么变差 我也全部接受 ♪
♪ ...and slow down Whatever go down I'll take it all ♪
♪ 他瞎吹什么树是新的浪漫 而我梭哈 ♪
♪ New romantic when he puffing the trees and stake it all ♪
♪ 赌上一切去工作 做梦还想追模特 ♪
♪ On the workif I follow my bliss for model chicks ♪
♪ 他们还是喜欢我的屁话 ♪
♪ They steady loving the way that I spit ♪
♪ 我居然勉强可以活下去 ♪
♪ I'll get to live, uhh ♪
♪ 孤身在城市里 用黑色帽子掩盖自己 ♪
♪ I'm alone in the city, black fitted cap back ♪
♪ 当我休息 和年轻漂亮的尤物一起 ♪
♪ With a pretty young thing When I'm sitting back ♪
♪ 在温暖的日间 用冰冷藏记忆 ♪
♪ Ice grill 'em on a warm day lifetime ♪
♪ 当夜晚时分街灯亮起 ♪
♪ Catch me on the block blowing dice or I'm flowing nice ♪
♪ 在街头瞎混让我感到活得像自己 ♪
♪ When the city lights bright in the night time ♪
看过资料 案件的形势已经很明朗了
Looked over those notes, it's pretty open and shut.
记住
Remember,
早上有个德国案件处理会议
we have the German case management meeting in the morning.
-我们能及时回来 -好
- We'll be back in time. - Good.
坐飞机很紧张吗
Nervous flyer?
是的 先生 有点儿
Yes, Sir, a bit.
打起精神
Quite an honor.
工作的第一周 你需要坐公♥司♥的飞机
You need to fly in the corporate jet your first week on the job.
先生 我在这里已经八个星期了
I've been here eight weeks, Sir.
什么
Excuse me?
在这里已经两个月了
Been here two months.
但是很感谢你 我叫凯莎 詹姆斯
But thank you. Name's Keisha... James.
可以起飞了
...clear to take off.
放松 詹姆斯小姐
Relax, Miss James.
这个计划是凯尔航♥空♥提供的
This plan is courtesy of Cal Air.
我们最大的客户 占了我们39%的份额
Our largest client, 39 percent of our billables.
好的
Okay.
法官 如果你同意他们的请求
Judge, if you grant their motion,
凯尔航♥空♥将会完全摧毁一家夫妻档企业
Cal Air will have completely destroyed
这家企业是航♥空♥运输界里不可或缺的一员
a mom-and-pop company that has been flying families
在密歇根湖扎根超过30年了
over Lake Michigan for 30 years.
这一点都不公平公正
This isn't equitable or fair.
这不是平等问题 法官大人
This isn't about equity, Your Honor.
我注意到你漏掉了公平这个词
Well, I notice you left out the word "fair."
在这种情况下 法律规定
Well, In this case the law states...
不好意思 你是在对这个案件下判决吗
I mean, you have already decided the case.
我很抱歉 律师 法庭别无选择
I'm sorry, Mr. Counselor, but the court has no choice
只能依法判决
but to follow the law.
下一个案件伊利诺斯州对贾摩尔兰道夫
Next case, the State of Illinois versus Jamal Randolph.
兰道夫先生
Mr. Randolph.
这已经是我今年第五次见到你了
This is the fifth time I've seen you this year.
我看到你的次数比看到我的孙子们还多
I see you more than I see my grandchildren.
这是个问题
And that is a problem.
这一次是因为两粒奥施康定药丸
This time it's two OxyContin pills
奥施康定:麻醉镇痛药 内含羟考酮可让人兴奋成瘾属于特殊药品类管控较严
也就是你给你囚犯朋友的那两粒药丸
that you gave to your... your fellow inmates.
是的 我朋友受伤了 在不停的发抖
Yeah, my boy was hurting and he had these shakes.
兰道夫先生
Mr. Randolph,
你的刑期只剩下三个星期
you have three weeks remaining on your present sentence.
但我需要再给你再加一个星期
I'm gonna tack on an additional week.
伙计 这全都他妈的胡说八道
Man, this is some fucking bullshit.
兰道夫先生
Mr. Randolph,
你就快离开了 别惹麻烦了
you're on your way out. You stay out of trouble.
兰道夫先生 回来
Mr. Randolph, re... re... return here.
走到桌子这边来
Return here back to the podium.
你在这个法庭上还有另一个案件 民事案件
You have another case in here in this court, a civil case,
两周后就要开庭了 对吧
that's due up for trial in two weeks, correct?
对
Yeah.
这个案子已经在这个法庭上
This case has been bouncing around this court
讨论了六年了吧
for what, six years now?
法官
Your Honor
很抱歉 我是贾摩尔的妈妈
I'm sorry, I'm Jamal's mother.
我们已经尽力了 但我们真的找不到人
We've tried but we haven't been able to find
能够帮助我们
anyone to help us.
兰道夫先生 你还是打算自辩吗
Mr. Randolph, do you wish to proceed?
是的
Yeah.
选择自辨不是一个好主意
Well, representing yourself is not a good idea.
崔勒先生
Mr. Trainer,
请回到 请
please return to the podium. Please.
请
Please.
不错 我明白了 崔勒
Well, I see, Trainer,
你在这里的表现让人印象深刻
you have an impressive, did you?
那
It... uh,
从表面上看 你已经成功地驳回了
from the looks of it you've managed to turn down every case
每一个法♥院♥试图
in which any court has attempted to
指定你为穷♥人♥代理的案件
appoint you to represent an indigent client.
法官大人 我是否可以
Your Honor, if I may?
我让你说话了吗
Ah, ah, did I ask you to speak,
-律师 -不 你不可以
- Counselor? - No, you may not.
根据你的记录 你从未在本法庭
According to the docket, you have never handled
或任何法庭处理过公益案件
a pro bono case for this court or any court.
我捐款 我给很多慈善机构写了许多支票
I make donations. I... I write a lot of checks for charities.
接受委托
Accepting appointments to represent a client
为无力聘请律师的客户代理
who cannot afford a lawyer
是你对律师事务所的责任
is responsibility that you owe to the bar.
我也对我的企业客户和公♥司♥负有责任
And I have a responsibility to my corporate clients and my firm.
兰道夫先生
Mr. Randolph,
跟你的新律师迈克尔·崔勒打个招呼
meet your new lawyer, Michael Trainer.
该死的 我拒绝
Oh, hell, no.
法官 我的业务仅限于企业诉讼 而不是
Your Honor, my practice is confined to corporate litigation, not
那现在起诉讼就没有限制了
Unconfine it.
下一个案件
Next case.
凯南对梅丽莎的诉讼
Kanan versus Melissa.
这他妈到底发生了什么
What the fuck just happened?
天啊 我们下个月有三场审判
Jesus, we got three trials next month.
我们要怎么审理这个案子
How are we gonna try this case?
不用管 它与我们手里的案件有冲突
We're not. You're gonna find a conflict.
我们就不能从公♥司♥安排人接手这个案子吗
Can't we just assign someone from the firm to the case?
他们为像他这样的人提供法律援助
They have legal aid for people like him.
像他这样的人
People like him?
别那样做 你明白我的意思
Don't do that. You know what I mean.
好的 现在我们先不要操之过急
Okay. Now, let's not gonna rush this
因为我曾见过这种情况变得非常糟糕
because I've seen this go terribly wrong.
不不不 我女儿那个白♥痴♥前夫巴里
No, no, my daughter's idiot ex-husband Barry,
从一开始就诅咒他
cursed him from the start.
在婚礼上 我围着桌子敬酒
At the wedding I'm making the toast around the table,
电影精选列表