他的整体形象 他的态度 他的发型
It's the whole package, the attitude, the hair.
发型
Hair?
你为什么出♥卖♥♥♥你的委托人
Why are you selling out your client?
我谁都没有出♥卖♥♥♥ 你以为你是谁
I sell out nobody. Who do you think you are?
坐下 否则我会取消你的律师资格
Sit down. I'm gonna have you disbarred.
随便 正好我明天就能退休了
Fine. I could retire tomorrow.
去吧
Go.
从你真正的主子那儿退休拿到钱
Then maybe you can get that money that you did protecting
加入私人高尔夫俱乐部
those corporations then you can retire to your private golf club
摆好姿势打出完美的一球
and then you can stand over your putter trying to get the perfect putt
心知肚明自己从没有为任何人做任何事
knowing goddamn well that you haven't done anything for anybody
除了你自己
but yourself.
请你出去
Get out of my chambers.
去你那高贵的地方去吧 崔勒先生
I'm sure you have some place else to go, Mr. Trainer.
你看什么
What are you looking at?
请坐
Remain seated.
各位的和解谈得怎么样
All right. Have you gentlemen reached a settlement?
不接受和解
No settlement.
好的
Okay.
周一早上9点开庭 现在开始选陪审团
Trial starts Monday morning at 9:00 a.m. Start picking the jury.
周一不行 我没有时间准备
Monday? I can't. That doesn't give me time to prepare.
上两周是让你准备的 周一 崔勒先生
That's what the last two weeks were about. Monday, Mr. Trainer.
法官大人
Your Honor,
我需要给先给我的委托人打理一下形象
I need to clean my client up.
我得给他换个发型
I need to get him a haircut.
我只是法官 不是理发师
I just cases, I'm not a barber.
我不能让我的委托人以这样的仪容
I can't put my client in front of a jury
出现在陪审团面前
looking like this.
你可以在侧室给他收拾一下
Side room in there if you like.
全体起立
All rise.
想碰我的头发连门儿也没有 斯文败类
Don't even be thinking about touching my hair, three-piece.
我告诉你 孩子
Let me tell you something, kid.
你想让我代理你的案子 我不得不做
You want me to try this case, I guess I have to.
但有一件事我从来不做 那就是失败
But there's one thing that I don't do and that is lose.
-我不是你的孩子 -清醒点
- I'm not your kid. - Clearly!
退后点 斯文败类
Back up, three-piece!
凯莎 这里交给你了
Keisha, figure this out.
不准动我的头发 女孩儿
You ain't touching my hair, girl.
我有名字 叫凯莎
Name's Keisha, not Girl.
别跟他们一样
Don't be like them.
想要赢 你得按照规则来
To win, you got to play the game,
尤其是他们的规则
especially their game.
拜托 你难道想把陪审团的这些白人吓跑吗
Come on now, you don't want to scare these white folk, do you?
发动车子 打开暖气
Start the car, get the heat going.
看能不能在城里找个旅馆住下来
See if you can find some hotel rooms in this city.
你怎么会跟他们混呢
How come you're playing his game?
我没有
I'm not.
拜托
Please.
你跟在那个白人屁♥股♥后面 你替他擦屁♥股♥
You're following the man around, you're doing his dirty.
你觉得这是他一个人的游戏吗
You think this game only belongs to him?
如果你这样想的话那可就错了
Well, it don't.
这也是我的游戏
Belongs to me just as much.
再说 我也只是根据规则获得我想要的
Besides, I'm playing what I need to get to where I need to get.
好吧 女孩儿 我是说凯莎
All right, girl... I mean, Keisha.
好了 好了
All right. All right.
这是开庭陈词的材料
For your opening statement.
谢谢 用上这些供词
Thank you. Yeah, take these depositions
明早之前把交叉问询的提纲给我
and give me an outline of my cross exams by tomorrow morning.
你知道的 我们什么都得不到 这就是个笑话
We got nothing, you know? This is a joke.
不 我们有一个不愿意接受8万美金的
No, we've got a young man with no money
年轻穷光蛋
who won't accept an $80,000 settlement.
这可了不起了
That's something.
今天在法官那儿发生了什么
What happened at chambers today?
没发生什么
Nothing.
能跟您喝一杯吗 崔勒先生
Mind if I join you, Mr. Trainer?
您是
Do I know you?
帕梅拉·杜普丽 贝尔科家庭服务副总裁
Pamela Dupree, vice president of Bellcore Family Services.
法庭上没找到机会跟您搭话
We didn't get a chance to meet in court.
迈克尔 你知道我们很尊敬你的
You know we looked you up, Michael.
平常你是为我们这边辩护的
You're normally on our side of the fence.
看来你做了不少功课
Doing your homework.
我还知道你对红酒颇有研究
I also read that you're a bit of a wine snob.
一杯罗纳河葡萄酒
Côtes du Rhône.
罗纳河葡萄酒: (法语)罗讷河谷地区 法国著名葡萄酒产地 本剧中用于特指罗讷河谷产的葡萄酒
这是你的最爱 对吧
It's your favorite, right?
应该读作Côtes s不发音
"Côtes", the "s" is silent.
困在芝加哥又远离家人的滋味一定不好受
Must be frustrating being stuck in Chicago away from your family.
在这个问题上我没什么发言权
Well, I don't have much of a say in the matter.
有的时候我觉得一两杯红酒
Sometimes I find a glass or two of wine
比法庭上的几个小时更有效
is more productive than hours in a courtroom.
有道理
Good point.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们俩其实挺像的
You know, we're not so different, you and I.
我在公♥司♥一步步爬上来
I worked my way up through the company,
从社工到经理
started as a caseworker, then manager,
再到现在成为大股东兼副总裁
now I'm vice president of claims and a major shareholder.
看在你的面子和和你委托人的情况
Because of who you are and the type of clients you have,
我们愿意把和解金提高到10万美金
I think we can get this up to a hundred thousand.
那孩子不会和解的
The kid won't settle.
崔勒先生 贝尔科接管了政♥府♥的烂摊子
Bellcore took over where the government failed, Mr. Trainer.
全国有超过2万个孩子在儿童服务机构
The State had over 20,000 kids in Child Services.
我们现在给所有孩子都找到了归宿
Now we do it all.
很快贝尔科家庭服务会遍布全美50个州
Pretty soon Bellcore Family Services will be in all 50 states.
-私人企业做得更好 -没错
-Private companies do it better. -Yeah,
私企确实在一些事情上做得更好
private companies do some things better.
生产好的叉子 好的餐刀 好的红酒
They make a good fork, a good knife, a nice glass of red wine.
问题是孩子不是产品
The trouble is a child is not a product.
你加入了绿党阵营吗
You joining the Green Party?
Green Party:美国在野党 主张绿色政♥治♥ 全民医保 环境保护等 此处暗讽崔勒是个清高的理想主义者
你知道我是不是
I'm sure you'd know if I was.
陪审团是不会相信一个黑人毒品贩子的
Jury's not gonna believe a black drug dealer.
几片而已 我不觉得是个问题
A couple pills, I'll keep it out.
加上肤色可就是个问题了
Won't keep out the color of his skin.
这孩子的生活一团糟
The kid is a mess.
在贝尔科接手之前一团糟
Kid was a mess before Bellcore got a hold of him.
贝尔科接手这孩子的时候他只有四岁
The kid was four years old before Bellcore got a hold of him.
他家长呢
Where were the parents?
也许贝尔科从来没有告诉兰道夫夫妇
Maybe Bellcore never told the Randolphs
乔伊 布雷的暴♥力♥史
about Joey Poule's violent history.
15万 这是我权力范围内开出的最高价了
I'm authorized to go to 150,000, that's it.
哇 这么一会儿时间你就把价开到了15万
Wow. You just went to $150,000
我连一口酒还没来得及喝呢
and I haven't had a sip of that red wine.
崔勒先生 这是个烦人的案子
This is a nuisance case, Mr. Trainer,
就像我们这些年接手的其他案件一样
just like the dozen or so you and I have handled over the years.
让你的委托人接受这个报价
Take the offer to your client,
然后回家陪儿子 是叫本杰明来着 对吗
then you can go back home to your son, Benjamin, is that it?
陪审团选择环节结束 准备好继续了吗
We've completed the jury selection. Are you ready to proceed?
法官大人 我能和委托人说句话吗
Your Honor, may I have a minute?
给你5分钟
I'll let you have five.
然后我让陪审团入场
Then I'm calling the jury.
谢谢
Thank you.
贝尔科把和解金提高到15万
Bellcore upped the offer to 150,000.
我说了不接受
I already said no.
你看到什么了
What? What did you see?
就是她
That's her.
-杜普丽女士 -够了
- Ms. Dupree! - That's enough!
你给我进去
You get inside.
早上好 贝尔科愿意出15万和解
Good morning. Bellcore offered $150,000.
根据我的受托责任 我得告诉你们
I have a fiduciary responsibility to tell you that
那是很大一笔钱
that's a lot of money.
他们也把罪犯放到其他家庭了吗 像我们家这样
Did they ever put a criminal in another home like they did with us?
电影精选列表