You did.
对 你说对了
L figured l'd take fate into my own hands, you know.
我想缘分也是要靠自己去争取的
And you did. l have to go. l. . .
你是这么做了 我得走了 我...
Nice seeing you, shawn.
很高兴遇见你 肖恩.
Oh, you called me shawn. that's cool.
哦 你叫我肖恩. 这太好了
Hey, you make sure she gets home okay.
嗨 这些钱给你 把她安全送到家 麻烦了
Okay. thank you.
好的 谢谢
All right?
够么
Thank you, shawn.
谢谢你 肖恩.
Uh-oh ! don't use it again.
哦 别客气
My name. that's good. good night.
下次还叫我肖恩 很好 再见
Hey, king arthur, it's merlin.
嗨 亚瑟王 我是梅林法师(玩笑话)
Hey, man.
嗨 你好 伙计
What you doing here?
你怎么会在这
That's what l was gonna ask you.
这也是我要问你的
What time is it?
现在几点了
You fell asleep on the bench.
你在户外的长椅上睡着了
You look like a crackhead.
看起来就像个吸毒的
L just sat down for a second. and. . .
我只是在这坐一会 然后就...
Wow.
哇哦
L can't believe you just saw me sleeping on the. . .
真不好意思 让你看到我在长椅上睡觉
L just sat down, just for a minute
我只是想在这坐会
And l don't know, l just kind of went to sleep.
不知道怎么睡着了
L can't believe it.
真不敢相信
L've got an extra room at my place. you can stay there.
我住的地方有空房♥间 你可以住那
Hey, hey, hey. look, l'm okay.
没事 没事 我很好
Lf you like. no, you're not okay.
如果你喜欢的话 不 你看起来不好
L was just about to go to a hotel, man.
我住旅馆
they don't even check till 1 in the morning.
现在是早上七点
00.
但是1点之前 他们都让你进
You don't have to stay at a hotel,
你不用再住旅店了
L've got a place right around the corner.
我那已经有块小地方住了
But you can stay there until you find another place.
在你找到新的住处之前 你可以先住在那
All right, look, l'm gonna pay you.
好吧 我会付钱给你的
Yeah, you're going to pay me back for sure.
对 你肯定要付钱给我的
Come on, grab your stuff.
走吧 拿上你的东西
If somebody saw you sleeping out here,
要是有人看见你睡在这儿
You know what they'll think?
你知道他们会怎么想吗
We wouldn't make no more money.
我们就再也挣不到钱了
Nothing's free in this world.
世上没有免费的午餐
I just was there for a minute or two.
我只在这呆了一两分钟而已
Well, you're in deep with Harvey Boarden now.
你现在是我哈维·鲍登的人了
So we're going to work it out.
咱们得干点事业出来
Make sure you wipe your feet on that carpet right there.
先在那块地毯上把鞋蹭一蹭
I'll shut the door.
我把门关上
Okay, so here we are.
好了 我们到了
Fresh paint job, new lamps.
刚粉刷过 灯也是新的
It's all right for now.
现阶段这里算是不错的了
Yeah? Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
对吧 没错吧
You know, for now, at least.
起码现阶段已经算不错了
But anyway, here's your area.
总之 这是你的地盘了
That's a sealy ostropedic. I got that new.
这可是高档沙发垫 我新买♥♥的
You like broadway? You know? Yeah.
喜欢百老汇吗? 还行
'Cause I got tickets, you know,
我有票
Like Legally Blonde and Wicked
像《律政俏佳人》啊 《魔法坏女巫》啊
Wicked's a very good one. I don't go too often,
《魔法坏女巫》挺不错的 我很少去看百老汇
But when I do, I go and see that one.
可如果去 就肯定是去看这出
Is that you?
那是你吗
Yeah, don't mind those,
是 别大惊小怪的
That's me, Jack and Martinez, you know, and. . .
是我 杰克 和马丁内斯
Well, we were going to be these moguls, you know?
我们差点就红了
We used to sell tickets at the garden.
以前我们在公园里卖♥♥票
It was when we first got here.
那时候我才刚来
So you ain't from here, either?
所以 你也不是本地人
Are you kidding me? I'm from a place with some culture.
开什么玩笑 我老家可是个有文化底蕴的地方
Chicago, you know?
芝加哥 知道吧
But I guess you've got your own story, too, right?
不过我觉得你也是个有故事的人 对吧
You left your suitcase out here.
你的手提箱忘拿了
What, you got gold in there?
怎么了 里面有金子吗
My father used to always say,
我爸以前常说
"Stay business, ready for business".
"当商人 就得随时为生意做准备"
Well, you got to. . .
好吧 你有...
So you got a plan or something?
你有什么计划吗
You know, like a big plan with this fight stuff?
比如打拳击这个事 有什么大计划吗
Yeah, I didn't travel all the way to New york
我大老远的跑去纽约
Just to be some hustler.
可不只是去当骗子的
I figured I'd save up some cash,
我想存点钱
Play some professional ball.
干点正事
Open up a Ihop. you know, with an office in it
比如加盟松饼连锁店 里面有办公室的那种
And my name on the door.
还要在门上印上我的名字
What, like an lnternational house of pancakes?
什么意思 就像煎饼国际连锁店
Turns out all I ever was was a two-bit hustler.
可事实证明 我只是个不高明的骗子
Well. Guess that's not so bad though, right?
不过也不算太糟 对吧
Well, by definition, that's just somebody who can' t win,
理论上来说 只是某个不可能赢的人
That wins.
最后赢了
We just won.
我们赢了
I'm just saying. You know, if that's. . .
我是说 如果...
Get you some rest, Shawn Macarthur.
休息一会儿吧 肖恩 麦克阿瑟
Go to sleep. We got a big fight coming up.
去睡会儿吧 接下来可是场大♥比♥赛
$1 0,000, right?
1万 对吧
Yup.
没错
Jerome. This is jerome, right?
Jerome站 这是Jerome站吧
Looks like we're here.
看样子我们到了
Yeah. Look at this tough.
是啊 看这哥们儿
I bet they won't complain about somebody
我敢打赌 他们肯定不会抱怨
Putting up new buildings around here.
在这儿盖新楼的人
Come on, you guys, get in.
快点 伙计们 进来
It took you long enough, man.
花了不少时间啊 伙计
That guy's waiting on you.
那哥们儿等着你呢
Shawn, ready to get your ass busted?
Shwan 准备好挨打了吗
This is where you take me, Harvey? That's for suckers, man.
哈维 你就带我来这吗 太逊了
Hello, ladies. This is what l'm talking about.
女士们好啊 我说的就是这个
What's up, girls? Yeah.
姑娘们 近来可好 好得很
She's cute, yo.
她挺可爱啊
I like that.
我喜欢那个
You're cute, why you got a mad face?
你挺可爱的啊 干嘛摆个臭脸
Put a smile on your face. Not my fault.
笑一笑 我又没惹你
I wonder why I don't come to the Bronx that often.
我以前怎么就没常来Bronx
You know this kid, right?
你认识这家伙 对吧
Yeah, man, he's a big dude.
伙计 他可是个大家伙
Don't get too close.
别靠得太近
Yeah, thanks for that.
多谢提醒
There you go, there comes the king.
王牌来了
Yeah. Get a good look at that, all.
所有人都看好了
Bring out the cash, papa. Bring out the cash.
快掏钱 快掏钱
Do it.
来吧
Whoop his ass.
打他屁♥股♥
Come on. Come on, Shawn.
加油 加油 Shwan
Move, Shawn ! Move, Shawn ! Stick and move!
动起来 Shwan 动起来 坚持住
Work it! That's what I'm talking about!
好样的 就这么干
Ah ! My throat!
天哪 我的喉咙
Come on, Shawn.
加油 肖恩
Shawn ! Shawn !
肖恩 肖恩
No, no! No, Shawn ! Shawn !
不 别 别 Shwan Shwan
What are you doing?
你在干什么
He knocked my shit over!
他把我身上弄脏了
My ear!
我的耳朵
Hey, what are you doing?
你在干什么
We don't want no trouble! We don't want no trouble!
我们不想惹麻烦 不想惹麻烦
Hey, come on, move! We don't want no trouble!
快走 我们不想惹麻烦
电影精选列表