See you later.
待会儿见
Excuse me. you know where 42nd street is?
打扰一下 请问42号♥大街怎么走
Hey! what are you doing?
你在干什么
Stop him, he took my briefcase!
抓住他 他抢走了我的公文包
I got you, don't worry about it!
我抢到了 别担心
Hold on a second, ma'am, there, l'll get it.
请等一下 夫人 这门我来开
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hey!
嘿
Hey, you're holding people up here!
你挡住别人路了
How you doing today?
今天好吗
Not so good.
不怎么样
Through the turnstile, please.
请走十字转门
Yo, we got it! piano man,
我们得到了 钢琴师
piano man. Billy Joel.
钢琴师 比利·乔
Hello, beautiful. anybody selling
真漂亮 有人出♥售♥
tickets to piano
钢琴音乐会的门票吗
Piano man!
钢琴师 比利·乔
Les Mis rables, sir. Les Mis rables.
《悲惨世界》 先生 《悲惨世界》
Come on. Billy Joel, uptown girl.
赶快来 比利·乔的《窈窕淑女》
Anybody selling ticket for piano man?
有人出♥售♥钢琴师比利·乔的门票吗
Uptown giri!
《窈窕淑女》
We built this city on rock and roll.
这个城市建立在摇滚乐之上
you know that'
你知道那些
Hey, janet, how you doing?
珍妮特 你还好吗
You okay today?
你今天好吗
You be careful today, there's cops everywhere.
你要小心点 这里到处都是警♥察♥
Anybody selling tickets for piano man?
有人出♥售♥钢琴师比利·乔的门票吗
Ipods! harry potter books!
Ipods 《哈利·波特》系列
Ipods, $20.
Ipods 每部20美元
Uptown girl. we built this city
《窈窕淑女》 这座城市建立在
on rock and roll
摇滚乐之上
How you doing, ma'am? ipods, $20.
你好吗 夫人 Ipods每部20美元
I like that oriental jacket you got on.
我喜欢你身上那件东方式夹克
That's $20 each, ma'am.
每部20美元 夫人
Two for $20! no, no, you got. . .
两部20美元 不 不行
That's $20 right here, ma'am.
你只给了我20美元 夫人
You got to give me another $20.
你应该再给我20美元
Ma'am, you got two of them right there.
夫人 你刚才在这拿了两部
How you doing, young lady?
你好吗 小姐
How much is this harry potter book?
这本《哈利·波特》多少钱
$20. kids love them things, that harry potter stuff.
20美元 孩子们很喜欢《哈利·波特》
You got kids, they gonna love that.
你有孩子 他们会喜欢的
Yo, move your shit, man. What's that?
小子 赶快挪走 怎么了
Ipods, $20!
Ipods 20美元
Move your shit, man. how much is your book?
赶快挪走 你的书多少钱一本
I'm just trying to make some money, man.
我只是想赚点钱维持生计而已
Harry potter versus the hipopotamus?
哈利·波特对战河马
This is misspelled.
这个拼写错了
No, that's how you spell it.
没有 看你怎么拼了
Where do you put the tape?
磁带放在哪
No, it's not a walkman, it's an ipod, sir.
不 这不是录音机 这是一部ipod 先生
Move all this shit, man. move all this shit.
小子 把这些东西全挪走 全挪走
Excuse me, can l have my money back?
打扰一下 我能拿回我的钱吗
I want my money back.
我想要回我的钱
Hey, hey! what are you doing?
你在干什么啊
Get off me! get off me!
别碰我 别碰我
Come on, stop!
好了 别这样
I'm sorry! l'm sorry!
对不起 对不起
Drop this, man !
把这个放下 小子
Get off me, l said !
我说了 别碰我
Don't run, bitch !
别跑 混♥蛋♥
Watch yourself!
小心点
Get off me, man !
别碰我
Look, l'm sorry. l'm not trying anything.
对不起 我不想这样
Grab that. grab that. grab that.
抓住那个 抓住那个
Hey, hey, hey. come here. come here.
过来 来这里
Hey, what are you doing? just watch yourself.
你在干什么 你小心点
Give me back my money!
把钱还给我
Somebody ought to call the cops on you.
应该叫警♥察♥来抓你
Walk this way, walk.
这边走 走吧
Pay your fare!
请付票钱
Hey, mr. sou.
你好 苏先生
How you doing, mr. sou?
你好吗 苏先生
Good? you know that radio music hall up there?
好吗 你知道广播音乐厅吗
Man, l'll tell you, they tried to kill me up there, man.
我跟你说 有人在那想要了我的命
I bought some stuff from downtown.
我从市中心买♥♥了点东西
It was a fake book.
是本伪歌♥本
l don't even know how you do fake book.
我还不知道你是怎么做的
I'm gonna get some umbrellas from you, is that okay?
我准备从你这里拿些伞 行吗
Can l get some umbrellas from you? yeah?
我能从你这里拿些伞 好吗
You said $1 00 last time, right?
上次你说100美元 对吗
I got in a fight, lost all my money. this is all l got left.
我跟人打架 把钱全弄丢了 我只剩这些
Is that okay?
这些行吗
That's $1 00 right there. l got one $20 left, all right?
这些总共100美元 我只有一张20的 行吗
Man, l had my stuff at radio city music hall.
老兄 我把东西落在城市广播音乐厅外
I ain't gonna go down there no more, though.
我再也不去那里了
They're a bunch of crooks down there.
他们是一群恶棍
l'll see you later Mr. sou.
回头见 苏先生
It's that kid from before, harvey. he's coming in here.
是上次那个小子 哈维 他要进来了
Can l help you?
有什么能帮你的吗
Come on, look, l want my money back, okay?
行啦 我想要回我的钱 好吗
What money are you talking about?
你说的是什么钱
You know what l'm talking about. look, l don't mean no. . .
你知道我在说什么 我没有别的意思
Come on. he took it.
行啦 他偷走的
No, he did not. . . okay l want it back right now.
不 不是他 我现在想要回我的钱
He took your money? okay. Same shirt and everything.
他拿了你的钱 好 -衬衫衣服都一样
This is z and as you can tell,
你可以叫他Z
He's a little retarded sometimes, okay?
他有时脑子反应迟钝
Harvey. look, listen.
哈维 听着
How much are you talking about. Don't give him shit.
你说多少钱 别理他
No, no, listen. l've got this. how much
不 听着 我还你钱 你说多少
Hey, that's not nice. that's not nice.
这样可不好 这样可不好
Here, thank you very much.
给你 非常感谢
I should call the police on you, you know? you should.
我应该叫警♥察♥来抓你 你应该叫
That's exactly what you should do.
这正是你要做的
l'll wait here for
我在这里等着
You know, you shouldn't be robbing people, you know that?
你不该去抢别人的钱 知道吗
And especially ones that can come and find you.
尤其是过来找你的人
Why don't you sit down and talk to me for a second?
为什么不坐下和我聊一会儿
I just want to have a conversation with you.
我正想跟你谈谈
I was talking about you earlier.
我想跟你聊聊之前
Look, try some of these bread things, they're terrible.
你为生计而做的小生意 那糟透了
You're going to go after this kid?
你要去找那孩子
Hey, wait up a second. where you going?
请等等 你要去哪里
You know, that was some show you put on out there today.
你今天干的一件事
In the streets, you know, the fisticuff thing.
在街上跟人打架
Can l ask you one question, though?
我能问一个问题吗
I'd much rather you just stop following me.
我要你别跟着我
I'm not following you, l'm walking down the street.
我没跟着你 我在街上逛呢
But look, if you want to make money. . .
但是你听着 你要是想要赚钱
You know. . .
你知道
Sorry, buddy.
对不起 老兄
There ain't no friends here.
那里没有朋友
Think sitting behind a desk,
想想坐在桌前
sucking ass all day and making money.
翘着屁♥股♥赚钱
Look, l'm harvey boarden, all right?
我叫哈维·鲍登
Let me introduce myself, l'm harvey boarden.
让我自我介绍 我叫哈维·鲍登
Shawn macarthur.
肖恩·麦克阿瑟
Good to meet you. you like to fight?
很高兴见到你 你喜欢打架吗
If l have to.
如果我必须要打的话
电影精选列表