Okay, okay, I get it.
好 好 我懂了
You think I don't know who you are, Shawn.
你以为我不了解你吗 肖恩
What? I know all about you.
什么 我很了解你
I said, can the moral garbage with me, Shawn.
别跟我提道义
It don't work here.
在这一行它不管用
Harvey, you don't ever talk about my father, okay?
哈维 没再提我父亲 可以吗
You gonna hit me?
你想打我
You don't ever talk about my father.
别再提我父亲
Hey.
嘿
So you came back.
你来了
You know me, the stalker.
你知道的 我喜欢跟着你
You caught me taking a shower.
我正在洗澡
So, what are you doing here?
你来这儿干嘛
Nothing, I was just. . . I don't know,
没什么 我只是 我不知道
just kinda wanted to see you.
只是想见你
Okay, well, come in.
好吧 进来
My grandmother has lila, so, come in.
莱拉在我祖母那儿 那么 进来吧
I know it's really hot in here, so,
我知道这儿很热
If you want, just grab a seat and I'll be right back.
你随便坐 我马上来
Hey, listen. look, l made some money
听着 我挣了些钱
And I kinda wanted to help you with the notice that I saw
我想帮你解决那张告示上的问题
On the door the other day.
我上次在门上看到的
That's really. . . no. . . that's sweet, but. . .
那真是 不 那很好 不过
No. for Lila.
不 为了莱拉
No, l don't need it.
不 我不需要
Listen, hold on, hold on. just for Lila.
听着 等一下 为了莱拉
Hold on a second. just, please, just listen.
等一下 请听我说
I don't know what I'm trying to say. . .
我不知道我想说什么
The last thing I want to do is upset you.
我不想使你不安
All I want. . .
我只想...
You came in here offering me money.
你来这里给我钱
Just don't. . . It's no big deal, okay?
不 这没有多少 可以吗
I don't know how to. . .
我不知道该如何...
What?
什么
Your hair smells good.
你的头发真好闻
Thank you.
谢谢
You know, when you wash your hair in the sink,
当你在水槽里洗头
They call it a puerto rican shower.
人们把它叫做波多黎各浴
My grandfather used to hate when people called it that.
以前我祖父很讨厌这种说法
Of course, he can say it.
当然 他可以这么说
I like this, this is nice.
我喜欢这种说法 很好
I know what happened with your dad.
我知道你父亲的遭遇
Oh.
噢
Is that okay?
可以提吗
I read. . . me and Lila were on the computer,
我和莱拉在电脑上看到的
And we just kinda stumbled across. . .
我们简直不敢相信
Wow. . . I'm sorry. . .
我很抱歉
No. . . checking up on me? that's all right.
不 直接问我吧 没事的
It's okay?
可以吗
Yeah.
当然
So you think l'm crazy now?
你认为我现在很疯狂吗
No.
不
Well, I mean. . . you'd be right.
我是说 你会没事的
I mean, l did. I went a little crazy, so. . .
是的 我有点儿疯狂 所以
You know that guy Evan, the other night,
你知道埃文的 一天晚上
At the club, you know, after the whole thing?
在俱乐部 所发生的事吗
Yeah.
是的
We were on the same team and my dad coached us.
我们是队友 我父亲是教练
Man, he loved Evan.
他很喜欢埃文
I was a freshman, and they always used to mess with me.
我是新手 他们总是刁难我
And I just couldn't take it no more. I kind of lost it.
我无法忍♥受 情绪失控
And me and Evan went at it. and my dad got between us
和埃文打起来 我父亲来劝架
And I didn't even see him, you know.
我甚至没看见他
I just kinda. . . I hit him.
我不小心...打到了他
I hit my father.
我打了我父亲
And I just didn't stop.
我没有停下
You know? I just couldn't stop.
我无法停下
My father never forgave me. 'cause he shouldn't.
我父亲永远不会原谅我 我根本不该被原谅
I got to go get that.
我得接电♥话♥
Okay, I have to get going
我要走了
Because I have to go do something at the club,
因为我要回俱乐部做事
I realized. I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I have to go and do something at the club
我得走了 俱乐部里有事要做
That I completely forgot about. so. . .
我完全忘了
Okay. . . please hurry up.
好的 快去吧
I'll walk you. l'm hurrying.
我送你 马上
We do have to go. l'm sorry, l just. . .
我们真得走了 抱歉 我
Okay. l heard you the first time, l'm going, l'm going.
好 我听见了 这就走
i'm sorry.
对不起
it's okay.
没事
I just forgot l had to go get this stuff done.
我忘了还有事要做了
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, l'm fine, why?
没事 怎么了
Just wondering.
问问而已
You're good? yeah.
你没事? 好吧
Hey, harvey.
嗨 哈维
Wait. what? what's going on here?
等等 怎么回事
Um. . .
呃
I was going to tell you, l know harvey.
我想告诉你的 我认识哈维
Wait, hold on. you all know each other?
什么 你们俩认识?
Yeah, l know her. l know her.
是 我认识她
Listen. . . wait, how do you know. . .
你们 你们怎么认识
I mean, how do you know each other?
我是说 你们怎么认识的
What's going on, 'cause, are you together or something?
怎么回事 你们俩在一块儿 还是?
No. listen, shawn. . .
不 听我说 肖恩
No, no, no. . . l'm talking to her. . .
不不 我在问她
I'm talking. . .
听我说
No, no, let me. . . l just want to hear it from her.
不不 我想听她说
Let me talk to you, okay?
我来跟你说 好吗
What did l say? l said l'm talking. . . what now?
说到哪儿了 我说我要 什么来着
Shawn. . . l want to talk to her.
肖恩 我要跟她说
L'm talking to you. l want to talk to her!
我跟你说话呢 我要跟她说
Get your hands off me! shut up!
别碰我 闭嘴
Get your hands off of me! get out of my head !
别碰我 滚开
Look, everything isn't what you think.
听着 根本不是你想得那样
You're not the only one that worked with me.
跟我♥干♥的不只你一个
She works with me, too.
她也是
it's what l was explaining at the apartment.
我在家里跟你说的就是这个
Nobody knows we know each other. she places bets for me.
没人知道我们认识 她只是帮我下注
Okay, that's what it is.
就是这样
I was going to tell you, shawn.
我打算告诉你的 肖恩
You asked about my. . .
你打听我父亲的事
you asked about my father.
你竟然打听我父亲的事
Shawn. . . why would you do that?
肖恩 你为什么要这样做
You better learn to answer your phone.
你最好学着接电♥话♥
Why didn't you answer? that's all you had to do.
为什么不接电♥话♥ 接了不就没事了
Why did you call?
谁让你来的
Why didn't you text me and say something?
为什么不发短♥信♥告诉我
Listen, harvey and l have been friends for a really long time.
我跟哈维认识很长时间了
Listen to me. l should have told you, l know that.
听我说 我知道我不该瞒你
I don't know what l might say to you, okay.
我不知道该说什么 好吗
Wait. just listen to me, okay?
等一下 听我解释 好吗
Look, l make $1 1 an hour, okay?
我一个小时挣11美元
Is that what you want to know?
你想知道的就是这个吗
I make $1 1 an hour, l'm broke.
我一个小时只挣11块 我穷得要死
I pick up glasses from people that l hate all night long,
我为那些我厌恶了一晚上的人收拾杯子
And l'm not really supposed to be doing this right now.
我实在干不下去了
Why didn't you just tell me that?
为什么不告诉我
Because.
因为
Harvey. . . we're just friends. he just gives me this money,
哈维和我只是朋友 他给我钱
电影精选列表