Yeah, shawn !
好样的 肖恩
You got it, shawn. let's start moving, boys.
你赢了 肖恩 来 伙计们
Yeah !
耶
What up now, bitch?
怎么样 混♥蛋♥?
Harvey, l'd like to shake your hand, man.
哈维 握个手吧
You're a dead man.
你完了
You're a dead man, harvey. dead man.
你完了 哈维 你死定了
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
What up now, bitch?
怎么样
Yeah, baby!
好 哥们儿
i'll need a drink after that, man, right!
完了得喝一杯
Thank you, evan,
谢谢你 埃文
you fight like a bitch.
你打起来简直就像条疯狗
Harvey, we're going out,
哈维 我们要出去玩
vlp harvey, we out of here.
贵宾间 哈维 走啦
Whoa, there he is!
哇 他来了
You're the shit, man.
你真了不起
Yeah, last night was great, man. thanks a lot.
昨晚太精彩了 谢谢你
Thanks for the ride.
谢谢你送我
Thanks for being there.
谢谢你来
Yo, we're going to the club tonight, kid. you wanna come?
我们今晚去夜♥总♥会♥ 一起来吗
Vlp all night, drinks all night.
贵宾间 喝个通宵
Come on. let's go.
来吧 一起去
No, l'm beat up.
不了 我太累了
Vlp, harvey. vlp.
贵宾间 哈维 贵宾间
Vlp, you all be careful.
贵宾间 小心点
Well, tonight, show your butt off.
今天晚上 等着吧
You know, l'd be lying if l didn't
知道吗 不瞒你说
say, secretly l wanted you to win
其实 我是希望让你赢的
That's crazy, right?
很不可思议吧
if l wasn't a dead man, l'd be happy, you know.
要不是我要死了 我会很高兴的
But you killed me with that, shawn.
但是你要了我的命 肖恩
You know, you do what you do, you know.
你想怎样就怎样吧
Look, shawn, in a couple of minutes
听着 肖恩 再过几分钟
There's going to be some men that's going to come here,
就会有人来了
And you can't be here when they get here, okay?
他们来之前你得离开这里 知道吗
Me and zulay, we put it on us to win.
我和祖莱赌了我们赢
Yeah.
真的
We knew you'd never go for it,
我们知道你不会答应
So we didn't say nothing, but. . .
所以没告诉你
There's $1 million in there.
这是100万
Business ready for business
时刻准备生意
Business ready.
生意
You taught me that.
你教我的
Okay.
好吧
That's a lot of money in there.
钱可真不少
Mmm-hmm.
嗯
No, l'm not kidding, shawn. that's a lot of money.
我是说真的 肖恩 这可真是一大笔钱
That's a lot of Ihops. we're going to birmingham.
足够我们用的了 我们要去伯明翰
Okay. . .
干什么
You know, we're going to go and see my family.
我想回家看看
See what's left of it. you know what l mean?
看看还有什么 你明白吧
Maybe stop by chicago, or something.
可能会顺便去趟芝加哥什么的
On your way to birmingham, chicago.
在回伯明翰的路上 芝加哥
Right. yeah.
好
Mmm-hmm.
嗯?
Why don't you come?
一起走吧
So birmingham is where you're thinking?
你就是想去伯明翰?
Yeah. lt's where l'm from.
是的 那是我老家
Okay, what we should do, then. . .
那我们去了那儿干什么
Hear me out.
听我说
I think we should go past birmingham to some place warm.
我想我们应该从伯明翰一路往南
if you're going all the way to chicago,
如果你去伯明翰的路上
Through birmingham, whatever. . .
要去趟芝加哥的话
Take it to california.
也到加利福尼亚去一下吧
You know, they've got a whole lot of great opportu?
知道吗 那儿有很多机会
I've been doing a lot of reading,
我看过很多这方面的报道
i'm not giving those people this money.
我不会给他们钱的
i don't give. . . unless. . .
不给他们 除非
We shouldn't give nobody none of this. we should just go.
谁也不给 我们离开这里
"'l believe in love,' said grandma,
我相信爱情 奶奶说
"l'm going to go to africa because my boyfriend is there.
我要到非洲去 到那儿去找我的男朋友
"and then l change my mind, maybe.
后来我又改变主意了
Because love is beautiful."
因为爱情是美丽的
it's amazing, alabama.
美妙无比 阿♥拉♥巴马
Alabama. alabama.
阿♥拉♥巴马 阿♥拉♥巴马
all the time, alabama, alabama, alabama.
一个劲儿地 阿♥拉♥巴马
Would you all shut up already?
都别说了 好吗
You're driving me crazy.
吵死了
You're making my ears bleed in here.
我耳朵都要炸了
It's raining, harvey. it's raining.
下雨了 哈维 下雨了
Harvey, it's always raining. it's raining, harvey.
老是下雨 哈维
It's just rain, rain.
下雨而已
It's always raining in this raining town.
这个雨城老是下雨
Always raining. what am i supposed to do with the rain?
老是下雨 我能怎么样
Harvey, it's raining.
哈维 下雨了
It's raining, harvey.
下雨了 哈维
Harvey, it's raining.
哈维 下雨了
Harvey, it's raining. what are we going to do with the rain?
哈维 下雨了 我们怎么办
I know it's raining, mary.
我知道下雨了 玛丽
I know, it's raining, harvey, it's raining.
我知道 下雨了 哈维 下雨了
电影精选列表