Okay.
好吧
You think that little thing right here between your legs
你以为你跟他在一起
Is gonna make everything okay, don't you?
就能解决问题吗
That's what you think.
那只是你的想法
It isn't.
不可能的
You use that on him.
你对他用这招
Don't put no more garbage in his head.
别再给他灌输无用的想法了
Yo, check this out, yo.
看看这个
Check what out, this dirty-ass crib you got?
看什么 你的破玩意儿
There are bare wires laying around, man.
地上堆满了电线 小子
Clean this shit up.
把它弄干净
When was the last time you cleaned this shit?
你上次清理是什么时候
Shut up, bro, l'm about to kick you out.
住嘴 小子 当心我把你撵走
Evan Hailey ko's richards. lt's your man from the club.
埃文 海利打败了瑞奇 他是俱乐部里的人
This dude's corny.
这人真土
No, check it. a dude like this man,
不 仔细看看 他是高手
you got to take serious, man
你严肃点
Yeah, look how he punches.
看他怎么击拳的
He look like he's punching like a girl,
简直像个女孩子家
but those punches hurt,man
但那些击拳威力十足呢
Who is that?
那是谁
That's that dude from the club, bro.
就是那个俱乐部来的人 兄弟
No, man, he's the real deal. yo, shawn, no disrespect, man,
不 他名副其实 肖恩 放尊重点
He's fighting for real money in real venues.
他靠搏击赚钱
Shawn over here bullshitting with us.
肖恩过来一起聊聊吧
Look at you, Harvey.
看看你 哈维
You know, you've been doing that for some time now.
要知道 你已经干了一段时间了
It's called bi-polar or manic depressive.
这就是所谓的躁狂抑郁症
What? what?
什么
Oh, my god.
噢 天哪
Harvey, come in. come in, sit down. come in.
哈维 进来 坐下 进来
We were just talking about you. come in, come in.
我们正谈到你 进来 进来
Special occasion, you got the suit broke out.
特殊场合 你的西装破了
Nice suit.
不错的西装
Jacket, at least.
至少是夹克衫
That's nice.
那不错
Beautiful, you're looking good.
很好 你穿着很帅
Not bad, Harvey.
不错 哈维
Listen, l didn't come here, you know,
听着 我不想来这儿 你知道的
To take up a whole lot of your time.
浪费你的时间
I'm just here to tell you
我只是来告诉你
That if you've got something for Shawn. . .
如果你有什么要给肖恩
Look at little Harvey, he's like a little kid.
看看哈维 他就像个小孩
He's very excited, like he has a secret to share with us.
他很兴奋 好像要跟我们分享秘密似的
What's the secret, Harvey?
是什么秘密 哈维
I'm just saying, if you. . .
我是说 如果你
If you got something for us, we're ready to go, you know.
如果你有什么要给我们 我们就不客气了
He's the biggest draw in this town,
他可是全城最炙手可热的搏击手
And if you're ready for something, we're ready for it.
如果你准备好了 我们接受
Wow.
哇
It must be very hard for you to come in here and grovel
你来到这里一定很不容易
In front of all of us here. especially Martinez.
在我们所有人面前 特别是马丁内斯
You know, Jack, l don't have to
你知道的 杰克 我不必
stay here and take this from you
留在这里 听你废话
Guess what, Harvey?
你猜怎么样 哈维
We were talking about you and we said that
我们正谈到你
Maybe we should put your man in one of our fights.
也许我们该让你的搏击手参与我们的比赛
A big fight. $1 00,000 to the winner, Harvey.
一场大♥比♥赛 胜者奖励十万美金 哈维
Harvey's excited, huh, Harvey?
哈维很兴奋 对吧 哈维
You excited, Harvey?
你很兴奋吧 哈维
$1 00,000.
十万美金
Evan Hailey's going to rock your boy's world.
埃文 海利准备震撼那小子的世界
Time out. he couldn't wait to tell you that one.
没时间了 他迫不及待要告诉你
See, this is the way it's going to be.
事情进展将如此
Evan Hailey Versus Shawn MacArthur.
埃文 海利 对阵 肖恩 麦克阿瑟
And we're going to play up this whole thing
我们会强调
About how they went to the same school,
他们上同一所学校
You know, the education rivalry.
你知道的 训练的对手
Rivalry for education.
竞争激励的对手
Okay. I know.
好吧 我就知道
As soon as we get the word out,
我们一旦放风出去
The phone's just going to ring off the hook.
电♥话♥就会被打爆
We'll let both of you know.
我们会通知你们两个
Harvey, you sure you're ready for this, harvey?
哈维 你确定你准备好了吗 哈维
Can't help but keep calling my name, huh?
情不自禁叫我名字 是吗
I don't know, Harvey, maybe l'm stupid, you know?
我不知道 哈维 也许我很笨
But l'm not stupid enough to think
但我没有笨到认为
that Shawn's going to win
肖恩是赢家
That's stupid, Harvey. yeah, really.
那很愚蠢 哈维 真的
Really?
真的吗
You just don't know how good he is, you know?
你不知道他多有天赋
Yeah, l do. that's why l got Evan.
我知道 所以我找了埃文
And the loser gets shit, Harvey. and you still get shit.
败者一无所有 哈维 你会一无所有
Hey, man.
小子
We need to take a walk and talk for a second.
去散步吧 我有话跟你说
Okay.
好的
So you gonna tell me?
你想告诉我什么
Well, l got you another fight.
是这样的 我想让你参加一场比赛
Yeah? how much?
恩 赚多少
$1 00,000.
十万美金
What?
什么
Yeah.
对
They want us to fight Evan Hailey.
他们希望我们打败埃文 海利
He's your opponent.
他是你的对手
Great.
太棒了
I'm taking all my money and l'm placing it against us.
我押上我所有的钱当赌注
You ain't got no money.
你不会一无所有
You have any idea how much money
你知不知道
I can raise for something like this?
为此我能筹多少钱
Then raise it and put it on us to win.
筹钱赌我们会赢
People like a guarantee, Shawn.
人们需要得到保证 肖恩
Then guarantee it.
那就给他们保证
You saw jerry, those wall street guys,
你看到杰瑞了吧 那些华尔街的家伙
Even Martinez would get in on this.
甚至马丁内斯也会因此获利
We're talking real money.
我们在谈论钱
No, you're talking about money.
不 只是你一个人在讲而已
No, come on, Shawn.
不 少来 肖恩
What do you think, there's a trophy involved in all of this?
你认为呢 有奖杯吗
Nobody cares about it.
没有人在乎这个
And if we lose, you know we get
如果我们输了
nothing. you get that right?
我们一无所有 这一点你知道的吧
What? come on, Shawn.
什么 肖恩
Look, all right, look. . .
好吧
You think l don't understand that I'm nothing?
你以为我不清楚自己是泛泛之辈吗
I'm nothing, l get it. l ain't worth nothing.
我是泛泛之辈 但我并非一文不值
Nobody said anything like that. l mean, come on.
没有人那样说
All I'm saying is that I don't want to lose.
我想说的是我不想输
That's all I'm saying is I don't want to lose.
那就是我要说的 我不想输
I'm telling you, Shawn. . .
我跟你说 肖恩
Look, I know it sounds stupid to you.
我知道这听起来很愚蠢
It's stupid. but that's what I. . .
很愚蠢 但那就是我...
I don't want to do it, so I won't. okay?
如果是我不想做的事 我不会答应 行了吧
Cut all that stuff, man, listen to me.
别那样说 听我一句
I mean it.
我怎么想怎么说
Listen, listen. I'm talking to you.
听着 听着 我跟你说
Harvey.
哈维
What, you gonna hit me?
什么 你要打我吗
No, I'm not gonna hit you. . . I'm sorry.
不 我不会打你 很抱歉
You think I'm your father?
你认为我是你父亲吗
You're going to slap me around like I'm your father, huh?
你想要扇我耳光就像我是你父亲 是吗
电影精选列表