我意思是 我可以接受的
I mean, I'm okay with that.
这世界根本没有上帝
There is no God.
你刚才做得真棒
I thought it was really sweet what you did tonight.
很高尚
It's noble.
相信我 被揍的时候
Believe me, when that guy was kicking my ass,
我真的认真反思了我的高贵
I was seriously questioning my nobility.
疼吗
Does it hurt?
还行
Not so bad.
谢谢
Thanks.
兄弟 别光靠感觉了
Don't discount what you're feeling, man.
存在主义焦虑就是个屁
Existential angst is a bitch.
谢了
Thank you.
棒
Oh, yeah.
我能再请你喝一杯吗
Can I buy you another one of those?
我想
Mm...
不用了
nope.
我今晚的糟心事够多了
I've already met my quota for doing stupid shit tonight.
下次吧
Try again another time.
这可真不友好
That's not very friendly.
我就不是友好的人
I'm not very friendly.
你没事吧
Hey, now. You okay?
-我没事 -行了 我会照顾她
- Yeah, I'm fine. - Okay, I'll take it from here.
-嘿 兄弟 她没事 -交给我吧
- Hey, man, she's all right. - It's okay.
嘿 兄弟 我说了 她没事
Hey, man, I said she's all right.
波特 交给你了
Porter, assistance.
你要是想泡妞
If you're gonna cruise for skirt,
滚去大学的酒吧 别在这
you do it in a college bar, not down here.
明白了吗 淫♥虫♥
You got that, hand job?
明白
Okay.
这张吧台椅一定被诅咒过
Stool must be cursed.
嘿 贝丝
Hey, Beth.
能跟你说几句吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
当然
Yeah, sure.
单独
Alone.
哦 明白了 你们聊
Oh! Yeah, no problem.
-谢谢 -你坐吧
- Sorry. - Leave you to it.
那个
So...
今晚我想跟安杰洛多待会
kinda want to spend more time with Angelo tonight...
可能过个夜吧
like all night.
哦 懂了
Oh. Okay.
还是按那个说辞来是吧 如果有人问起来
So is this the old, if anyone asks, you stayed the
就说你整晚都在我家
night at my house thing?
我的老天爷
Oh, my God.
你会觉得我有点太随便了吗
Do you think I'm a slut?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果我也让你帮我打掩护 你会怎么想
What would you say if I asked you the same thing?
-你不会是想跟托尼回去吧 -嘘嘘嘘 够了
- You want to go home with Tony? - Shh. Stop.
-闭嘴 -行行行
- Shut up. - You're right.
你说得对 抱歉抱歉
You're right. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我就是
I've just--
我就是已经跟普伦蒂赛在一起两年了
I've been with Prentice now for two years,
两年来生活里只有他
and it's been two years of it being all about him.
或...或者我们俩 我不...我有点糊涂了
Or...Or about us. I don't...I don't really know.
就是我已经好久好久没有认识个新的人
It's just been so long since it's been me with a new guy
试着开始一段新的关系了
and getting to know him.
狠狠亲下去吧
Getting his tongue stuck down your throat.
我肯定你的身体里住着一个男人
I swear you are a guy trapped in a girl's body.
要真是这样 我绝对是同性恋 我喜欢男孩
If I am, I'm definitely a homo, 'cause I love boys.
得了 我懂的 我懂的
No, I get it. I get it.
其实 我也不是想要做什么
Well, and it's not like I even want to do anything.
我就是想多了解他一点
I just want to get to know him better.
行了 不用解释了
It's okay. No need to explain.
要不要备点避孕套
Want some change for the rubber machine?
真抱歉他们就那样走了
Really sorry they took off like that.
我不知道安杰洛愿不愿意让我送你回家
I don't know how Angelo expected me to get you home.
没...没事的
It's...It's okay.
来吧 我们可以一起去我爷爷那
Uh, well, we can walk to my grandparents' house.
我可以借辆车
I'll borrow a car.
-好的 -走吧
- Okay. - Okay.
好了
Okay.
你在这坐会行吗
Are you all right to sit down in here?
我 我给你拿点儿喝的
I-I'm gonna get you something to drink.
好了
Okay.
来
Here.
来 喝一口
Come on. Just a sip.
我真是糟透了
I'm a mess.
我不知道我着了什么魔
I don't know what's gotten into me.
我就是没办法失去托尼 你懂吗
I didn't just lose Tony, you know?
还有他那一大家子人
I lost the whole family.
明晚 他们都会聚在一块儿
Tomorrow night, they're gonna be all together,
一起度过愉快的夜晚
having a great time.
但我却会被困在家里
And I'm gonna be stuck at home
看着我妈在电视机前睡着
watching my mother fall asleep in front of the television.
这不公平 朱可
It's not fair, Juke.
-不该这样的 -我知道
- It's not fair. - I know.
我懂的
I know.
我能问你个问题吗
May I ask you a question?
你这么不关心自己
Why do you expect Tony or anyone of any quality
托尼或者别人还能怎么关心你呢
to care about you when you care so little about yourself?
天呐 朱可 你怎么跟托尼说一样的废话
Ah, Jesus, Juke. You sound like Tony's bullshit.
好吧 也许你应该听他的
Well, maybe you should have listened to him.
我就是只爱他
All I ever did was love him.
我就是只崇拜他
All I ever did was worship him.
是啊 你在托尼的眼里
Yeah, and all Tony ever saw when he looked at you was
也就是这样了
you looking at him.
你满脑子都是抓牢他
All you wanted to do was hold on to him.
我从三年级开始就喜欢他了
I loved him since the third grade.
我当然是想抓牢他了
Of course I wanted to hold on to him.
但他并不想这样
He didn't need to be held.
他放下了 他 他成长了
He was moving forward. He-- He was growing.
我想他也希望自己的女朋友也能成长
And I think that's what he needed in a girlfriend.
行了 够了 我懂你的意思
Hey, all right, enough. I get it.
难道你认为我没有努力吗
You think I didn't try?
我真得努力了
You think I didn't try?
我读书了 那些个神经艺术家
I read the books about the dead fricking artists
活着的时候割了自己的耳朵
who cut their ears off,
我还听了他让我听的音乐
and I listened to the music he wanted--
他希望你能有些新的变化
He needed you to bring something more.
而不止是
Something more than...
不止是什么
More than what?
不止只是上♥床♥
More than just sex.
我要走了
I gotta go.
卡蒂 等等
Katie, look...
-我可以送你回去 -不用了
- You know, I can drive you. - No.
不用了 我想走走
No. I'm gonna walk.
嘿 我的爷爷奶奶
Hey, um, my grandparents
让我把那个小屋子当工作室用
let me use that shed as a studio.
-工作室 -是的
- Studio? - Yeah.
想参观一下吗
You wanna see it?
-想 -来
- Yeah. - Okay.
这里比外面还冷
It's colder in there than it is outside.
托尼 你真得好厉害啊
Tony, you're really good.
不懂你干嘛要学商业
I don't know why you're studying business.
这个东西热得很快
This thing heats up fast.
这些真得 真得 真得很棒
Like, these are really, really, really good.
我意思是 你看啊
I mean, come on.
你看 这真是棒呆了 真的 我爱这幅画
Come on. This is amazing. I really-- I love this one.
你的这些作品真应该办展览
You should be showing these somewhere.
行吧 你觉得我能跟那些
Yeah, can you see me running around with the
纽约的艺术家们混一起吗
New York art crowd?
电影精选列表