没上过学的流氓骚扰 我不想
of uneducated townies. No.
我真是谢谢你了
Um, thank you.
-我不是在说你 -我真是松了一口气
- I didn't mean you. - Well, that's a relief,
因为我最烦别人把我想做没有上过学的人
because I'd hate to be thought of as uneducated.
-Groper 没关系的 -别骂我
Groper, that's okay. Please don't bust on me.
我只是太嗨了
I'm too high.
你现在已经变成一个势利眼了
You've become a snob.
-什么 我才没有 -你有
What? No, I haven't. Yes, you have.
去常青藤读书不会让你
Going Ivy League does not
自发地变成一个势利小人
automatically make you a snob.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Mm-hmm.
所以你有上过什么车间工作课吗
So, like, did you take a special workshop class...
-听我说 -为了成为一个
- Listen. Listen. - to become a...
不管我什么时候回到这里 我都感觉
Whenever I come back here, it's like I'm in,
我像来到了一个不一样的国家
like-- like a different country.
甚至当我就身在自己家里的时候
Like, even, like, here, like, in my own home.
你是真的吸大了
You're really high.
等一下
Wait a second.
我一直想告诉你
I been meaning to tell you.
我最近一直在跟一个人约会
I've been dating this guy.
-什么 -他叫安杰洛
- What? - His name is Angelo,
他有一个表兄弟
and he's got this cousin.
-不是吧 -他很可爱 人也很好
- No. - He's cute, and he's nice,
他还很聪明 他的名字是托尼 奥利维里奥
and he's smart. His name is Tony Oliverio.
听着
Listen.
没有比和可爱男孩子一起过节更好的事了
There's worse ways to spend the holidays than with a cute guy.
我可以给你们俩牵线
I could just introduce you guys to each other,
看看你们之间会不会擦出火花
see if you hit it off,
如果你不喜欢他 你大可以在跨年之后
and, if you don't, you could dump him after New Year's
躲回你安全又舒适的象牙塔里 然后把他
from the safety and comfort of your ivory, white tower
甩得远远的
miles and miles away.
好吧
Fine.
约翰尼商店 提供鲜肉和午餐外送服务
圣诞树有售
你去哪里了 混♥蛋♥
The hell have you been, shit stain?
我们在这里忙得要死
We're busting ass in there!
你应该过来帮忙的
We could use some help!
去死吧 伙计
Kiss my ass, man.
你再说一遍
Say that again.
-你下地狱吧 -你想死吗
- Kiss my ass. - You wanna die?
你们别打了
Hey, yens knock off the grab-ass.
托尼 你去把东西送到Miceli那里
Tony, you gotta run stuff up to Miceli's.
你为什么不让他干一次活
Why don't you make him do it for once?
我真想捏爆你的头看看里面是不是都是屎
If I want any shit from you, I'll squeeze your head.
你为什么对他的态度那么不好
Why do you gotta be so hard on him?
你从来不让他做事
Well, you never make him do anything.
-他还是个孩子 -爸 我像他这么大时
- He's a kid. - Dad, when I was his age,
你指挥我♥干♥活就像指挥一条狗一样
you worked me like a dog.
托尼 这家店迟早是你的
Tony, someday this place will be yours.
你需要学着去照料它
You gotta take care of it.
不管怎样 他马上就要去工作了
And, anyway, he'll work soon enough.
现在去给Miceli送东西
Now take Miceli's their stuff
然后你就可以下班了
and knock off.
托尼
Tony...
今晚去找点乐子吧
go have some fun tonight, huh?
谢谢 爸
Thanks, Dad.
你干嘛呢 烟草贩子
What are you doing, you Tobacco Roader?
没干嘛
Nothing.
我们要去你爷爷家
So we're going over to your grandpa's,
帮忙处理明天用到的鱼
help with the fish for tomorrow.
你想来吗
You-- You wanna come?
-当然了 -上车
- Sure. - Get in.
弗兰基叔叔 你打算什么时候教我
Hey, Uncle Frankie, when are you gonna teach me
通过赌博赚钱
how to make money on the parlays?
永远都不会 你疯了吗
Uh, never. What are you, crazy?
-教我嘛 -省省你的钱吧
- Come on. - Save your money.
我教不了你
I can't teach you.
这种东西是天生的
I-It's something you're born with.
你上周把钱押在匹兹堡钢人队上了 是吗
You bet the Steelers last week, right?
是啊 当然了
Yeah, sure.
只有蠢货才会把钱押在他们身上
Only an idiot makes that kind of bet!
我也押在他们身上了
I bet the Steelers.
这正好证明了我的观点
Which proves my point.
你的问题在于 你下赌注时太过感性了
Your problem is, is you're betting with your heart,
一点都不理性
not your head.
我知道 但是那可是我最喜欢的队伍
Yeah, but they're my team.
而且他们这次和克利夫兰布朗队打比赛
Plus they played Browns.
-我不能 -可不能押在布朗队上
- I can't -Can't bet on the Browns.
那就是你们没有下对注了
Then, you don't make the bet!
你是个傻子
You're an idiot.
但这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
是你遗传了你卡尔米内叔叔的傻子基因
You take after Uncle Carmine's side of the gene pool.
但是我可起码没有秃头基因
But that gene pool also comes with a good head of hair.
讽刺弗兰克叔叔的秃头
看啊 是谁终于露面了
Oh, look who decided to show up.
我以为你们都死在路上了 知道吗
I gave youse up for dead, you know.
我在路上不得不停下来几次去买♥♥东西
Well, I had to make a few stops.
-你们吃了吗 -还没有
- Yens eat yet? - No.
我做了点意大利面
I made some pasta.
我要吃
I could eat.
怎么了
What?
没事
Nothin'.
不不不 不要说你没事
No, no, no, no. Don't say, "Nothin'."
我知道你那个表情 John 到底怎么了
I know that look, John. What?
真没什么 我只是发现
Nothin'. Just figured, you know,
你就带来了这点陈酿酒
you'd pick up a little V.O., is all.
V.O. 通常指6-8年的威士忌或白兰地
他什么时候要陈酿了 你没有让我拿啊
When did he ask for V.O.? You never asked for V.O.!
他什么时候要酒了
When did he ask for V.O. ?
-我听见陈酿两个字了 -你怎么可能听见
I heard "V.O." How could you hear "V.O."?
你离他那么远 你根本什么都听不见
Your head's so far up his ass, you can't hear nothin'!
-我就是听见了 -你知道吗
I heard "V.O." -You know, you--
一点好酒 今天过节 我想喝点好酒
Little V.O. It's the holidays. I want a little V.O.
我知道 但是你得问我要 你本来也不喝
Yeah, I know, but you gotta ask for it...because you don't drink
这也不是什么麻烦事
Is that such a big deal?
我就要这么一样东西 就这一样
One thing I ask for! That's all. One thing!
-你不喝 -坐下吧你
-You don't dri-- Sit down. Just sit down.
-我们要吃饭了 -好吧 但是
We'll eat. All right, but, uh...
把意大利面拿来 好吗 亲爱的
Grab the pasta, will you, sweetheart?
我本来可以拿来的 就在我的
-I would have got it. On my--
我本来可以给你拿来的
I would have got it for you.
我也很乐意帮你带来
I would love to get it for you.
我不知道你喝这种酒 我才认识了你66年
I didn't know you drank it. I only known you 66 years.
-你竟然不知道 -是真的
- You didn't know he drank it? - It's true.
来 尝尝这个酒 我觉得很不错
Here. Have some of this. It's served me very well.
我可以再去拿来点 -妈妈
- I can go get it. - Ma!
-快下来吃饭 -卡尔米内 把妈妈带下来
- Come on down! Eat! - Carmine, go get her.
把她带下来 妈妈
Carry her down. Hey, Ma!
-她聋了 去楼上叫她 -妈
- She's deaf! Go get her! - Ma!
我把你去年夏天钓的那些鱼解冻了
I thawed out them fish you caught last summer.
我想我们可以先开始清洗处理了
I figured we'd start out cleaning 'em first.
我能帮忙吗
Can I help?
当然了
Ah.
希望鳍鱼比去年的好 去年的品质太差了
Hope the baccala is better than last year. That was a bad batch.
那个鱼本身不坏
The fish wasn't bad.
是约翰尼 他没有改变水质
Johnny, he didn't change the water enough.
水里的盐太多了
It was too salty.
你住在这里
You live here?
曾经是
I used to.
那你怎么知道我没换水质
How do you know how much I changed it?
因为我能尝出来 太咸了
Because I could taste it. It was too salty.
妈妈也是这么说的 你问她
And Ma said so. Ask her.
电影精选列表