Not you, Carmine!
我是说女士可以出去 去吧亲爱的
That means all women, sweetheart, okay?
文斯
Vince.
小心我妈会一直说个不停
Don't let my mom talk your head off.
没关系的
I'll be fine.
现在 放几勺面粉
All right, Put a couple of cups of flour in there.
储藏室去拿个纸袋出来
Get a paper bag out the pantry,
还有盐和甜椒 我们先做胡瓜鱼
some salt and pepper. We're gonna do the smelt first.
托尼 把平底锅加热
Tony, here. Heat up this skillet...
放点油
with, uh, some oil,
一点辣椒调味料 少量蒜
some hot pepper seasoning, a little bit of garlic.
好的
Okay.
好 文斯 纸袋拿出来没
All right, Vince, how's that bag coming?
-正在找呢 -好的
- I'm working on it. - All right.
胡瓜鱼放上来 翻炒均匀
Start putting the smelt in there. Shake 'em up real good.
卡尔米内 再给我倒一杯好吗
Carmine, fix me another drink, will you?
没问题
That, I can do.
弗兰基 虾剥的怎么样了
Frankie, how's them shrimp coming?
马上就清理干净了
Almost done cleaning it.
什么叫马上 你在做没有
What do you mean almo-- You ain't done yet?!
你最亲爱的弟弟应该来帮忙的
You know, your favorite baby brother was supposed to help.
又是一天瞎浪费
All damn day to fart around town,
虾还没清理干净
and the shrimp ain't cleaned?
一分钟没监督 你们就把圣诞节搞砸了
I turn my back for one minute, and you guys screw up Christmas.
嘿 圣诞节快乐
Hey, buon Natale!
节日快乐
Buon Nataleat you.
我带着空肚子来了哦 所以
I'm here, and I brought my appetite, so...
我的确没期望你在这儿帮上什么忙
Well, I sure didn't figure you to show up and actually work.
是啊 你说的对 来 到这来
Oh, yeah, that's a good idea. Here. Come here.
-就像那个 -我完成了一个
You know, like that. I got one!
哇哦
Wow!
哦 我以为今天店里没法打烊了
Oh, I thought we'd never get that store closed!
哦 终于到了
Oh, finally! You're here!
-是啊 嗨 妈妈 -哦 天呐
- Yeah, hi, Ma. - Oh, gosh. Oh.
我得在老爹大发雷霆之前赶去厨房♥了
I gotta get back to the kitchen before Dad has a conniption.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
见到你们太好了 孩子们
It's good to see you, kids.
哦
Oh.
你一定就是贝丝了
You must be Beth.
嗨
Hi.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
我也是
Yeah.
-托尼 -在
- Tony. - Yeah?
端上这个
Grab these, will you?
摆上桌好吗
Put 'em out on the table, all right?
卡尔米内 你要做鱼丸吗
All right, Carmine, you gonna do the baccala balls?
啊 鳕鱼是一种
Ah! Baccala's a fish...
没有蛋蛋的鱼类
don't have balls.
每年他都要讲这个该死的笑话
Every year, he tells the same damn joke.
而且每次都没人笑
Every year, nobody laughs.
啊 妈的
Ah, shit.
-怎么了 -该死的胡瓜鱼烫到我了
- What's the matter? - Damn smelt burned me.
你妈要听到你骂脏话
Your mother hears that language,
她会把你剩下的几根手指一起烫了
she's gonna burn a lot more than your finger.
赶紧的 老头儿
Coming along, old man?
-你会受伤的 伙计 -我记得呢
- You're gonna get hurt, son. - I remember.
小心那些木制勺子
Be good to wash out that wooden spoon.
来 你放点水揉面
Here. Why don't you put some water on for pasta?
-没问题 老爹 -好家伙
All right, Pop. Old man, your ass.
-包在我身上 -好的 弗兰基
- You got it. - All right, Frankie.
怎么
Yo!
卡尔米内把鱼丸做好了
Carmine finishes the baccala balls,
你得把虾放那儿
you gotta get the shrimp in there.
我的老天爷 约翰尼
God damn it, Johnny!
我们已经尽力在剥了
We're working as fast as we can.
好啊 那请再剥快一点 好吗
Well, work a little faster, will you, please?
哦 这些蛋蛋一定看起来特别美味
Oh, these are gonna be some nice-looking balls.
各位 圣诞快乐
Buon Natale,everybody!
哦 嘿
Ohh! Hey!
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas! Yeah!
我希望你是来帮忙的
Well, I hope you come ready to work.
当然不是 我是来吃的
Hell, no. I came to eat.
-路易斯在哪儿 -孩子们在赶晚饭的路上
- Where's Louise? - Kids are coming by for dinner.
杯子给我一下
Give me a glass, will you?
哦 你应该带他们一起来的
Well, you should have brought 'em.
-给你杯子 -约翰尼 他们对你这个疯狂的
Here you go. Johnny, they got no stomach
意大利餐不感兴趣
for this damn crazy 'tali food.
老天 你已经搞砸了
Me, you already ruined.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
他是怎么毁了你的 伯纳德
Gitano How'd he ruin you, Bernard?
是这样的 有一次矿井出现了塌方
Well, there was a cave-in in the mine once,
我和你爷爷被困在里面
and, uh, your granddaddy was stuck down there for, what,
九个小时以后 施工队才把我们救出来
nine hours while they were trying to dig us out.
当时只有他带了盒饭
And he was the only one that had a lunch bucket.
我特别饿 那该死的大蒜
I got so hungry, that damn garlic started
开始变得美味起来了
tasting real good.
所以我完蛋了
That's how I got ruined.
那是真事
That's a true story.
我告诉他这很公平 对吧
I told him it was only fair, right?
煤矿会让所有人都变成黑人 不是吗
Coal mine's gonna make everybody a black man, right?
说不定也可以让他们变成意大利人
May as well make 'em Italian, too.
继续啊 胡说八道啊
Ah, go ahead. You full of mess.
把那个给我一些
Give me some of that.
好的 这些给你
All right, here's to you.
-所有人 -朱可要祝酒了
- Oh, everyone... - Juke's making a toast.
我想要敬个酒
I just would like to make a toast,
敬那些辛苦劳动的厨师
uh, to the chefs who labored long and hard
以45分钟的冲刺结束了他们的工作
and capped their efforts with a 45-minute sprint
忍♥受着高温 大蒜和污言秽语
through heat, garlic, and obscenities.
谢谢 我们向你们致敬
Thank you. We salute you.
-干杯 -干杯
- Salute! - Salute!
-Gitano -我喜欢这样
- Gitano! - I like that.
你今天晚上不想让我来的
And you didn't want me to come tonight.
才不是
That's not true.
我要再去拿一杯啤酒 你要吗
I'm gonna get another beer. Do you want something?
我喝vinos就行了
Uh, I'm sticking to vinos.
"Vino"
"Vino."Wow.
好的
Okay.
你一定要尝尝看这个
You've gotta try some of this.
这是鸡肉吗
I-Is this chicken?
我们今天晚上可以吃肉吗
Are we allowed to have meat tonight?
鸡肉吗 不 那是鳗鱼
Chicken? Nah, that's eel.
天哪 我的天哪
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
厕所在那边
Bathroom's that way.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
鳗鱼
Eel?
我吃饱了
I'm full.
真好吃啊 对吧
It was delicious, wasn't it?
-对 -妈 你觉得呢
- Yeah. - Ma, what do you think?
特别好吃吧
Food was pretty good, huh?
妈 诚实点
Mom, be honest.
还可以吧
It's okay.
鳕鱼太咸了
The baccala was salty.
我觉得你的水换的还不够
I don't think you changed the water enough.
你从来没有换过足够的水
You never change the water enough!
妈 我换了三天的水了
Ma, I changed it for three days.
妈 我昨天告诉他
-Ma, I told him yesterday the--
我一整周都泡在了水里
For a week, I was soaked in water.
他的水换的不够
He doesn't change the water enough!
-我就说嘛 -是啊
- That's what I just said. - Yes!
让一下 让我出去
电影精选列表