快乐
圣诞快乐
七鱼宴
闻起来很棒 对吧
It smells wonderful, yeah? Right?
嘿 米开朗琪罗 我们有货要送了
Hey, Michelangelo, we got deliveries.
录取通知书 阿勒格尼艺术学院 美术专业
嘿 朋友
Hey, cuz.
嘿
Hey, hey.
他们今晚要在酒吧
Some chooch is having
办一个小的圣诞派对
a little Christmas party over at the bar,
意大利腊肉 萨拉米香肠 奶酪 什么的
a bunch of capicola, salami, and cheese and shit.
还有免费啤酒 你想来吗
Free drafts. You wanna come?
我去不了 我要工作
I can't. I gotta work.
店里现在很忙 你知道的
We're real busy at the store, you know?
找你弟弟来替你呗
Just get your brother to cover for you.
好吧 你要是见到他的话 记得告诉我
Okay, I tell you what. You see him, you let me know.
-好吧 再见 -再见
- All right. I'll see you. - All right. I'll see you.
哦对了 我今晚要带萨拉去梅洛迪
Oh, hey, I'm taking Sarah to the Melody tonight.
你想和我们一起去吗
You wanna come with us?
你们不是去约会吗
Isn't it a date?
这个嘛 要真到了需要两个人
Well, when it gets to the part of the date
单独约会的时候
that only requires two,
我就让你走 来吧
I'm gonna cut you loose. Come on.
但是说真的 你应该和我们一起去
But, for real, you should come with us.
我是说 你必须抓住这种机会
I mean, this is a situation you have to take advantage of.
什么机会
What situation?
你认识那些
Do you know those chicks
去上大学后就再也没见过的妞吗
that, uh, went away to college, the ones we never get to see?
她们今晚也会来
Well, they're gonna be coming out tonight.
趁着假期放纵一把
and they're gonna be horny for the holidays.
你真的满脑子都在想这些
You really put a lot of thought into this.
是啊 我是想了很多
Yes, I did put a lot of thought into this.
但是为时已晚了
Only, I realized it too late,
在想这些之前 我已经和萨拉约好了
made plans with Sarah before I did all the math.
总之 今晚说定了哦
I know. Anyway, tonight, that thing is a lock.
又是《圣诞节奇迹》是吧
That old Christmas magic, huh?
这三首都是广为传唱的基♥督♥教圣诞颂歌♥
你就笑吧 她会从《铃儿响叮当》
I'm telling you, man. You laugh, but first she jingles the bells.
唱到《马槽圣婴》
Then it's away to the manger,
然后到《普世欢腾》
and then it's joy to the world, baby.
就像平克劳斯贝的圣诞特别节目
Like a Bing Crosby Christmas special.
平克劳斯贝是20世纪的美国超级歌♥星
平克劳斯贝烂透了
Bing Crosby's ass.
这是安杰洛的圣诞秀
This is the Angelo Christmas show,
以及特邀明星嘉宾 勃那先生
featuring special guest star Mr. Boner.
我九点来接你怎么样
I'll pick you up around 9:00?
听起来很不错 安杰洛
Yeah, it sounds great and all, Angelo,
但还是算了吧
but, uh, no, I don't think so.
你什么意思 还是算
What do you mean, "No, I don't--"
-来嘛 一起去 -我被录取了
Come on! Let's go! I got in.
艺术学院
Art school.
那太棒了 我们去庆祝 来吧
This is fantastic. To celebrate. Come on!
没什么好庆祝的 因为
There's nothing to celebrate, 'cause, uh...
我不会去的
it's not happening.
实在太贵了 我觉得没必要
It's expensive as hell. I-- I don't see a point.
好吧 我有个想法 不如我们今晚出去
Well, I got an idea. Why don't we go out tonight
你可以借酒消愁一把
and just drown your sorrows with some alcohol?
怎么样
Huh?
好吧
All right.
九点见
I'll see you at 9:00.
好的 九点见
All right, I'll see you at 9:00.
嘿 你知道九点还有什么吗
Hey, you know what else is 9:00?
什么
What?
-勃那先生 -我要改变主意了
- Mr. Boner. - I'm gonna change my mind.
-好 再见 -好 再见
- All right, I'll see you. - All right, I'll see you.
嘿 托尼
Hey, Tony!
-你在干什么呢 -我在工作
- What are you doing? - I'm working.
我要回店里去了
I gotta get back to the store.
到侧门来
Meet me at the side door.
我想让你试一样东西
I want you to try something.
爷爷我得回去了
Granp, I gotta get back.
就按我说的做 好吗 侧门
It's-- Just do what I say, all right? Side door.
你知道爸爸会杀了我的 爷爷
You know, Dad's gonna kill me, Pap.
我还有很多货要送
I still got a ton of deliveries.
他是为我工作 该死的 过来
He works for me, God damn it. Come here.
我想要你试试这个
I want you to try something.
-嗨 奶奶 -嗨
- Hey, Grandma. - Hey.
-你怎么样 -想吃点东西吗
- How you doing? - Want something to eat?
没事 我不饿 我真的要回去工作了
No, I'm okay. I really gotta get to work.
好了 我帮你做点东西吃
All right, I'll make you something.
天呐 你就等一会吧
Oh, boy. Just you wait.
自♥制♥的吗
Homemade?
路易做的 来吧 尝尝
Louie made it. Go ahead. Try it.
这看起来很浑浊 爷爷
Ah, it's pretty cloudy, Pap.
我不确定它能不能喝
I don't know if he ran it through all the way.
别像个小孩一样 喝一口 来吧
Don't be a baby. Take a sip of that. Go ahead.
快点
Come on.
怎么样
Ah? Yeah.
天呐
No. Jesus.
很不错吧
It's good, ain't it?
也许用来清洗电池终端还不错吧
Maybe for cleaning battery terminals.
真好喝
Ah, it's delicious.
是曾祖母吗
Is that Nonnie?
曾祖母
Non?
妈 你怎么了
Ma, what's the matter?
-你没事吧 -我来了
- Non, you all right? - I'm coming!
他和那个没用的妓♥女♥出轨了
He cheat with the no-good puttane,
他的妻子被困在雪中 在车里快要生了
and his wife has a baby in the car in the snow.
老天爷啊
Jesus Christ.
我把我吓得心脏病发作了
You gave me a heart attack.
他都不带她去医院
And he no there to take her to hospital.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
贝丝 电♥话♥
Beth! Telephone!
是谁打来的
Who is it?
她没说
She didn't say.
你好
Hello.
嗨宝贝
Hey, baby.
贝丝
Beth?
干嘛
What?
我想你了
I miss you.
那你就应该做到你说过的话
Then, maybe you should have done what you said you were gonna do.
我知道 所以
Yeah, I know. I know. That's, um--
所以我才打电♥话♥给你
That's why I'm calling.
你要过来吗
Oh, y-you're coming?
不不不 但我刚刚已经和你妈妈聊了一会
No, no, no. But I've already talked to your mom a little bit,
讨好了她
softened her up.
我确定她会放你走的
I'm pretty sure she's gonna let you go.
不 我不会滑雪 普伦蒂赛
No, I-- I don't ski, Prentice.
你可以学啊 好吗
You could take lessons, okay?
他们说会下一场大雪 一定会很棒的
They're calling for a huge snow. It's gonna be amazing.
那不是重点
That's besides the point.
你答应了我会来 但是你没有来
You promised you were gonna come, and you didn't.
贝丝 你听我说
Beth, just listen to me.
你已经做出了你的选择
You made your choice.
-我要挂了 -贝丝
- I'm gonna go. - Beth--
圣诞快乐 普伦蒂赛
Merry Christmas, Prentice.
这真的有必要吗
Was that really necessary?
我知道你和爸爸牺牲了很多
I know you and Dad sacrificed a lot
为了能让我上私立学校
so that I could go to private school.
但现在我开始觉得 这都是为了
But now I'm beginning to think it's all
让我找一个有钱的老公
about me finding a rich husband.
这话太荒谬了
Oh, that's ridiculous.
我觉得让我的男朋友遵守诺言
I don't think it's ridiculous to ask
电影精选列表