I know.
普伦蒂赛在楼下还没睡
Prentice is still awake downstairs.
这是圣诞节
And it is Christmas.
我就是个傻瓜
I was an idiot...
去滑雪没有在圣诞节陪你
to go skiing instead of spending Christmas with you.
我真的对不起
And I'm sorry...
发脾气说那些话
for losing my temper and for saying those things.
我这样小肚鸡肠
I am so jealous.
我应该试着学会控制自己的脾气
I just need to learn to control my temper.
如果我控制好了
If I'd have been in control...
他不至于会打一耳光过来
he wouldn't have even landed a punch.
好吧 是时候长大了 我觉得
Well, it's time to grow up, I guess.
我不想失去你
I'm not gonna lose you.
是时候计划我们的将来了
It's time to start planning our future.
明天见
I'll see youse tomorrow.
嘿 我不知道你睡这了
Hey, I didn't know you slept here.
-是 -我给你拿点咖啡
- Yeah. - Can I get you some coffee?
好的 爷爷 谢谢
Um, sure, Pap. Thanks.
这就给你
There you go.
谁怎么这么早敲门
Oh, who the heck is that this early in the morning?
早
Hi.
圣诞快乐 甜心
Merry Christmas, sweetheart.
我们昨晚很想你
We missed you last night.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
你妈妈说你在这
Your mom says you stayed over here.
卡蒂 你其实不用
Katie, you shouldn't have.
真心的 我是说 我什么都没给你
Really. I mean, I didn't get you anything.
先停下 我只是
Stop right there. I just...
我只是过来说声圣诞快乐
I just came over here to say merry Christmas
还有 我真的很抱歉 对所有的事情
and-- and that I'm sorry for everything.
继续 打开看看
Go on. Open it.
还行吧
Yeah, wow.
对我来说没有比你更好的朋友了
No one has been a better friend to me than you.
当你来到我身边
And when you come round,
试图让我和你睡在一起
and you try to get me to fall into bed with you,
好吧 是的 我也想 但是
well, yeah, I want to, but...
我很爱你
I love you too much...
但还是不够爱你
not to love you enough.
天呐 托尼 你知道
Jeez, Tony. You know,
你知道我为什么放不下你
you wonder why I can't get over you
在你说这些的时候
when you say stuff like that.
我没法和你做朋友
I can't be your friend.
至少现在不行 无论如何
Not right now, anyway.
我也希望我配得上
I wanna be worth it.
我也知道我需要做些改变
And I know I gotta change some stuff,
但是 为了配得上它 我觉得
but, for what it's worth, I think, um...
你应该也需要做些改变
I think you need to change some stuff, too.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
你知道
You know, uh...
我一直在想些事情 爷爷
I've been thinking about something, Pap.
是吗 什么事
Yeah, what's that?
就是 我想离开学校
Well, I'd like to leave school,
不继续做这个商业项目了
the-- the business program.
真的吗
Really?
做什么 来店里工作
Do what? Come work at the store?
不
No.
我想去艺术学校
I want to go to art school.
匹兹堡有个学校真挺不错的
There's a really good one in Pittsburgh.
但是不管怎么说 至少我想试一下
But at least I wanna try, anyways.
你要说点什么吗
You gonna say something?
坐
Sit down.
我来跟你说些事情
Let me tell you something.
我父亲来到这座城市的时候
When my father came to this country,
他类似累活的像个奴隶似的在矿井里干活
he worked like a goddamn slave in their mines.
也死于矿井
The mines killed him.
正因为如此他的家庭过得稍微好了一点点
Just so his family could do a little bit better
比他们过去在原来国家的时候
than they did back in the old country.
而且 多亏他
And, thanks to him...
我才有机会出来
I was able to get out...
并且开了这个店
and start the store.
正因如此
Because of that,
你♥爸♥爸再也不用去矿井里干活了
your dad never had to work in the mines.
你以为我们就止步于此了 就这样了吗
You think we're just done here, that's it?
我们遭了那么多罪
We went through all the shit
我们克服了那么多困难就满足现状了吗
we went through just to stand still?
你想去艺术学校
You wanna go to art school?
是吧
Do you?
那你就去艺术学校
Then, you go to art school.
爸爸不会同意的
Dad would never go for it.
你有跟他问过吗
Have you ever even asked him? Hmm?
给他一点面子
Give the man a little credit.
帮我个忙 把这垃圾倒了 可以吧
Now do me a favor. Take out the garbage, will you?
本来应该是你弟弟倒出去 但他没有
Your brother was supposed to take it out, and he didn't,
整个房♥子都臭了
and the whole house is stinking.
好的
All right.
真倒霉
Shit.
你家人早餐怎么样
How are you people at breakfast?
你是说他们怎么样 还是说食物
You mean how do they act, or how's the food?
都有
Both.
好吧 圣诞节
Well, um, Christmas,
复活节 葬礼 受戒仪式 都差不多
Easter, funerals, bar mitzvahs, it doesn't really matter.
他们一直都一样
They're always the same.
但这些确实很好吃
The food's pretty great, though.
关于普伦蒂赛 我真的
About Prentice, I'm so--
圣诞快乐 安东尼奥
Buon Natale, Antonio.
圣诞快乐
Buon Natale.
电影精选列表