不能活捉科迪·贾勒特,你不知道吗?
Can't take Cody Jarrett alive, don't you know that?
你不能活捉科迪!
You can't take Cody alive!
埃里克!请……
Eric! Please...
好吗?跟我来。
Please? Come with me.
我还有事要做。
There's still something more I gotta do.
敬我们一杯,世界之巅。
Here's to us, top of the world.
我们会永远在一起的,宝贝,拿着这个。
We're always gonna be together, sweetheart, just take these.
不,开门,埃里克。
No, open the door, Eric.
开门。
Open the door.
开门。
Open the door.
埃里克。埃里克。
Eric. Eric.
这是我的故事。
This is my story.
我是亚瑟·科迪·贾勒特
This is Arthur Cody Jarrett
这就是我的故事。
and this is my story.
好吧,你不能让他们等。
All right, you can't keep 'em waiting.
没有人等我。
Nobody waits for me.
他现在到底在哪里?
Where the hell is he now?
他就在这里。
There he is.
埃里克,还有时间!
Eric, there's still time!
他把枪指向这边,你就打他。
He points that weapon this way, you hit him.
你明白吗?你听到我吗?
You understand? You hear me?
他指着那东西,打他!
He points that thing, hit him!
-天啊,加拉格尔-闭嘴
- God, Gallagher-- - Shut up!
那些臭警♥察♥,他们不给我机会。
Those stinking cops, they didn't give me a chance.
现在我准备好了。
I'm ready now.
我是科迪·贾勒特,记得吗?
I'm Cody Jarrett, remember.
我是杜克大学。
I'm the duke.
千姿百态的人。
The man of the thousand faces.
黑暗王子。
The prince of darkness.
我已经死了。
I'm the dead man.
我是小凯撒。
I'm Little Caesar.
我知道的太多了。
I'm the man that knew too much.
它做到了,老妈!
Made it, Ma!
我终于做到了,妈!
I finally made it, Ma!
世界之巅!
Top of the world!
世界之巅。
Top of the world.
♬它们是真的
♪ They were true ♪
♬从不说谎
♪ Never lied ♪
对我们所有人来说
♪ For us all ♪
♬英雄无此权
♪ Heroes do not have the right ♪
♬死♬
♪ To die ♪
♬希望诞生了
♪ Hope is born ♪
♬因为他们活着
♪ 'Cause they lived ♪
♬给我们大家
♪ To us all ♪
♬英雄有那么多
♪ Heroes have so much ♪
♬他们要给
♪ They have to give ♪
♬他们起着作用
♪ They play a part ♪
在我们所有的生命里
♪ In all our lives ♪
他们让我们相信我们所有的希望
♪ They made us believe that all the hopes we had ♪
♬永远不会死
♪ Will never die ♪
♬有♬
♪ There are ♪
我们所有的英雄现在
♪ All of our heroes now ♪
为什么他们在我们需要他们的时候决定走呢
♪ Why did they decide to go just when we need them so ♪
♬孩子的梦♬
♪ Children dream ♪
♬母亲哭泣♬
♪ Mothers weep ♪
因为他们知道
♪ For they know ♪
♬英雄真的不是
♪ Heroes really are not ♪
电影精选列表