我打赌你不知道那件事!
I bet you didn't know that!
那是双倍的钞票,你个混♥蛋♥。
It was a double bill, you shit.
公牛号♥已经有五年没来过这里了。
Why, El Toro ain't been this side of the border in five years.
比尔·卡西迪来了。
Here comes Bill Cassidy.
这是怎么回事?
What's going on here?
你会有麻烦的,而我在一旁陪着你。
You're headed for trouble and I'm stringing along.
这是私事,强尼,我有工作要做。
This is something personal, Johnny, I got a job to do.
加油,你能做到的,加油。
Come on, you can do it, come on.
来吧,我们试试这个。
Come on, let's try this.
我以前很擅长这个。
I used to be good at this.
我得到了什么?
What do I get?
你赢了一只小猪。
You win a piggy.
这个多少钱?
How much is this one?
两个球50美分。
Two balls for 50 cents.
50美分买♥♥两个球,我马上回来。
Two balls for 50 cents, I'll be right back.
哦,当然。
Oh, sure.
看看这个,太棒了,我们来玩这个游戏吧。
Look at this, this is great, let's play this game.
伙计,我不想整晚都玩这些游戏。
Hey man, I don't wanna play these games all night.
你不想上♥床♥吗?
Don't you wanna get laid?
当然可以。
Well sure.
这地方到处都是古斯。
This place is crawling with cooze.
我们去看看吧。
Let's go check it out.
你也是这么说这个地方的。
That's what you said about this place, you know.
你要整晚都跟我过不去吗?
You gonna bust my chops all night long?
我不会伤害你的。
I'm not gonna bust your chops.
但你是这么说的,知道吗?
But you know, that's what you said, you know?
天色还早,我们行动吧。
The night is young, let's do it.
好吧。
Alright.
把那东西给我。
Give me that thing.
这么多东西,我们什么也捡不到。
We ain't gonna pick nothing up with all this shit.
你赢得了它。
You won it.
你为什么那么做?
What'd you do that for?
这就是我想对宾福德做的,他真的很烦我。
It's what I'd like to do to Binford, the guy really bothers me.
嘿,杰克,你把女人藏哪了?
Hey Jack, where you hiding all the pussy, man?
拉斯维加斯,我在那里住了四年。
Las Vegas, I lived there for four years.
拉斯维加斯,我们不会去拉斯维加斯的。
Las Vegas, we ain't gonna go to Las Vegas.
我觉得自己像个白♥痴♥,背着这个该死的泰迪熊在码头上上下下。
I feel like a moron, carrying this damn teddy bear up and down this pier.
留着吧,伙计。
Ah, keep it, man.
那些娘们都喜欢,你开玩笑吧?
The broads eat that shit up, are you kidding?
如果他们把这些东西都吃了,那你先扛一段时间,好吗?
If they eat this shit up, then why don't you carry it for a while, okay?
那是什么声音?
What's that noise anyway?
天啊,看来今年有人提前庆祝万圣节了,是吧?
Oh my gosh, looks like somebody's celebrating Halloween a little early this year, huh?
不,伙计,那是威廉·博伊德。
Hey no, man, that's William Boyd.
你的朋友吗?
Friend of yours?
不,这是著名的Hopalong Cassidy,对吧?
Nah, this is the famous Hopalong Cassidy, right?
我觉得他在叫你。
Well, I think he's calling you out.
Hopalong卡西迪。
Hopalong Cassidy.
哇,看看这个。
Whoa, look at this.
什么?你想玩游戏吗?
What? You wanna play games?
这是你的玩具,霍比。
This is some toy you got here, Hoppy.
行动吧,老兄。
Make your move, hombre.
我觉得他疯了。
Oh, I think he's crazy.
你想去一圈吗?
Oh, you wanna go a round?
画画。
Draw.
开始跳舞,牛仔。
Start dancing, cowboy.
拜托,伙计,你在干什么?
Come on, man, what are you doing?
别这样,里奇,他疯了!
Come on, Richie, he's crazy!
——加油!——嘿,等。
- Come on! - Hey wait.
-里奇,别这样。-你在干什么?
- Richie, come on. - What are you doing?
加油,里奇!
Come on, Richie!
说你的祷告。
Say your prayers.
嘿,等一下,等一下,对不起。
Hey, wait a minute, wait a minute, I'm sorry.
你在干什么,伙计?
What are you doing, man?
请放轻松。
Take it easy, please.
你的膝盖!
On your knees!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
双膝。
Both knees.
天啊,我什么都没对你做。
Jeez, I didn't do anything to you.
下来。
Get down.
-你为什么要这么做?——下来。
- Why are you doing this? - Get down.
现在感觉如何,里奇?
How does it feel now, Richie?
Binford。
Binford.
你觉得警♥察♥怀疑是我杀了里奇吗?
You think the cops suspect me of killing Richie?
即使我是他最好的朋友?
Even though I was his best friend?
警♥察♥被雇来怀疑所有人,却一个也抓不到。
Cops are paid to suspect everybody and catch no one.
加拉格尔只不过是另一个笨蛋。
Gallagher's just another flat foot.
那莫里亚蒂这个角色和他的测试呢?
What about that Moriarty character and his test?
只是一堆愚蠢的问题。
It's just a bunch of stupid questions.
他们昨晚还把伯格先生请来了。
They even had Mr. Berger in here last night.
他很紧张,下周要去医院做手术。
And he's a nervous wreck, and he's gotta go into the hospital next week for his operation.
经营什么?
What operation?
搭桥手术,他的心脏更糟了。
Bypass operation, his heart's worse, man.
我以为他没有。
I didn't think he had one.
他们要怎么找到杀害里奇的凶手?
How are they gonna find Richie's killer?
巴仔,你都认不出他,还有谁能?
Bart, if you can't identify him, who can?
再见。
See ya.
那个叫宾福德的孩子有点怪。
You know, that Binford kid was a little strange.
是吗?他似乎是无害的。
Yeah? He seemed harmless enough.
莫里亚蒂,你到底想干什么?
Moriarty, what the hell are you trying to pull?
我们会非常仔细地询问所有CFS的员工,这是正常的警♥察♥程序。
We question all those CFS employees very carefully, normal police procedure.
现在,谁给你权力去测试它们的?
Now, who the hell gave you the authority to test them?
我做了这份调查问卷来帮助找出嫌疑人。
I cooked up this questionnaire to help flush out a suspect.
同花顺,我对你行为的感觉就是这个词。
Flush, that's exactly the right word for the way I'm feeling about your actions.
告诉你,这是我们唯一的证据了。
For your information, this is the only real fucking piece of evidence that we have.
我不同意。
I don't agree.
加拉格上尉,莫里亚蒂的确有进展。
Captain Gallagher, Moriarty's really got something here.
其中三个是红色的。
Three of them tilted red.
埃里克·宾福德,玛丽亚·瓦尔迪兹,赫尔曼·布里格斯。
Eric Binford, Maria Valdez, Herman Briggs.
玛丽亚·瓦尔迪兹,运输部的那个女人是个杀手?
Maria Valdez, the broad in the shipping department is a killer?
哦,太棒了。
Oh, that's terrific.
非常感谢你夏洛克
Thank you very much, Sherlock.
而且,报纸认为德古拉谋杀案和这个牛仔的恶作剧之间有联♥系♥。
Also, the newspapers think there is a link between the Dracula murder and this cowboy caper.
一个受害者是广♥告♥公♥司♥的搬运工,另一个是妓♥女♥。
One of the victims was a stockboy in an advertising firm, the other's a hooker.
那么联♥系♥在哪里呢?
Now where's the connection?
很明显,我们必须阻止这个杀手继续-我们?
It's obvious, we've got to stop this killer from further - We?
-表演他的幻想。——嘿,我们呢?
- acting out his fantasy. - Hey, we?
你到底在哪里加入的警♥察♥队伍?
Where the hell did you join the police force?
我只是想帮忙,队长。
Just trying to help out, Captain.
听着,我不需要你的心理测试来帮我找到凶手。
Now listen, I don't need any of your psycho tests to help me find a killer.
以防你没注意到,没人找你帮忙。
And just in case you didn't notice, nobody's asking for your help.
所以别吵了!
So knock it off!
舰长,我了解人类的思想,尤其是病态的。
Captain, I know the human mind, especially the sick ones.
去他妈的脑子,好吗。
Well, fuck the mind, okay.
少管闲事警♥察♥的事。
Keep your nose out of police business.
你知道吗,奥肯鲍姆,我受不了愚蠢。
You know, Orchenbaum, I can't stand stupidity.
杰瑞,Oshenbull。
Jerry, it's Oshenbull.
让他给我打电♥话♥。
Just tell him to call me.
上车吧,小伙子。
Hop in, fella.
我待会再和你联♥系♥。
I'll check with you later.
非常感谢。
Thanks a lot.
你要去哪里?
Where are you headed?
威尼斯,码头附近。
Venice, near the pier.
-真漂亮。——谢谢。
- This is beautiful. - Thanks.
-这是赤褐色的吗?-是的。
- Is this an Auburn? - Yeah.
哪年?
What year?
”34。
'34.
这些脚本都是你的吗?
Are all these scripts yours?
是的,我以前是演员,现在是制片人。
Yeah, I used to be an actor, now I'm a producer.
我也从事电影业。
I'm in the film business too.
真的吗?
Really?
电影精选列表