我一直都是你的朋友。
I've always been your friend.
当然,你教我们如何作弊,偷窃和杀人。
Sure, you taught us how to cheat, steal and kill.
然后你就骂我们了。
And then you lammed out on us.
是啊,如果不是你,我们可能会坦诚相见。
Yeah, if it hadn't been for you, we might have been on the level.
当然,我们可能会在有轨电车上叮当作响。
Sure, we might have been ding-dings on a streetcar.
这里只有他一个人。
There ain't no one here but him.
是的,我也这么认为。
Yeah, I thought so.
怎么,你这个卑鄙的骗子……
Why, you dirty double-crossing...
星期二五点,老“金刚”。
Tuesday at five, old "King Kong."
我已经有一个了。
I've already got that one.
1:15“吸血鬼的女儿。”
"Dracula's Daughter," 1:15.
我做不到。
I can't make that one.
的感受……嗯,泰勒和霍克现在的公♥司♥,他们只是不再制♥作♥这类电影了。
Sleepin'...Huh, Taylor and Hawk The companies nowadays, they just don't make these kinda movies anymore.
我要再看一次,巴里·鲍嘉在那家书店。
I gotta see it again, Barry Bogart in that bookstore.
你们在吵什么?
What are squawking about?
你还会有更多的。
You got plenty more coming.
你打算怎么办?
What you gonna do?
52号♥的"疯狂万岁"
"Hooray for Madness" on 52.
见过两次。
Seen that twice.
我想这就够了。
I think that's enough of that one.
就是约翰·佩恩主演的《河街99号♥》
That's the one, "99 River Street" with John Payne.
我不想死。
I don't wanna die.
我应该录下来。
I should tape that one.
所以你不想死。
Oh, so you don't wanna die.
汤米,你不记得了吗,你和马特,以前只是孩子,我们是朋友?
Oh, Tommy, don't you remember, you and Matt, how you used to be just kids and we were friends?
你不会让他这么做的,马特
You won't let him, Matt.
从现在起我愿意为你做任何事。
I'll do anything for you from now on.
你不是有心脏吗,小马蒂?
Ain't you got a heart, Matty boy?
你不记得我以前是怎么给你弹琴的吗,我不是一直支持你吗?
Don't you remember how I used to play to you, and didn't I always stick up for you?
我可不想这样。
I ain't got this coming.
求你了,马特,马特,别让他得逞。
Please, Matt, Matt, don't let him, don't.
我不是坏人,真的。
I ain't a bad fella, really.
汤米,汤米,别,你不是有心吗?
Oh, Tommy, Tommy, don't, ain't you got a heart?
在那里。
Get over there.
我想要金子。
I want that gold.
如果你不能带来一个,那就带来另一个。
If you can't bring in one, bring in the other.
埃里克。
Eric.
我把两个都带来。
I'll bring you both.
交给我吧,孩子。
Leave it to me, kid.
来吧,马特,加油。
Come on, Matt, take a leg.
你看,斯玛特先生又把鼻子埋在屏幕里睡着了。
Well, look here, Mr. Smart fell asleep with his nose buried in the screen again.
独眼怪物会毁了他的眼睛,更别说毁了他的脑子了。
One-eyed monster's gonna wreck his eyes, much less soften his brain.
你把所有的时间都花在做白日梦看那些愚蠢的电影上了。
You spend all your time daydreaming watching those silly movies.
我没问你还有没有,我是问你有喝的吗。
I didn't ask if you had any left, I asked you if you got a drink.
我知道,汤姆,但是,是的,我希望。你又在许愿了。
I know, Tom, but, yeah, I wish that-- There you go with that wishing stuff again.
我希望你是一个许愿井,这样我就可以把一个桶绑在你身上,把你沉下去。
I wish you was a wishing well, so that I could tie a bucket to you and sink ya.
早上好。
Good morning.
你最近审视过自己吗?
Have you looked at yourself lately?
你看起来糟透了。
You look like hell.
别做那些鬼脸了。
Stop making those faces.
我告诉你。
Let me tell you something.
如果你不听我的话,好好照顾自己,你永远也到不了30岁。
If you don't listen to me and start taking care of yourself, you'll never reach 30.
你亲爱的母亲生你时难产,我收养你的时候,我不知道你这么烦人。
When I took you in after your sweet mother died giving birth to you, I had no idea you'd be such a trial.
你妈妈很漂亮,很有才华。
Your mother was beautiful, she was a great talent.
好莱坞对她俯首帖耳。
Hollywood was at her feet.
一些重要人物恳求娶她。
Important men were begging to marry her.
当她遇到你父亲那个混♥蛋♥的时候,我们的舞团就完蛋了。
When she met your father, that bastard, it was the end of our dance team.
你知道,我舞跳得很好,最好的。
You know, I was a fine dancer, the best.
妈,你是世上最伟大的舞者,太棒了。
Oh, Ma, you're the greatest dancer alive, magnificent.
而你,你让我放弃了那个部分,你这个小肚子手术师。
And you, you made me leave that part, you little belly acher.
如果不是你,我的腿还在。
If it weren't for you, I'd still have my legs.
我没让保姆给我打电♥话♥,我病了,闭嘴!
I didn't ask the sitter to call, I was sick-- Shut up!
天啊,我才四岁,我就说闭嘴!
Jesus Christ, I was four years old-- I said shut up!
你一文不值,就像你父亲一样。
You're worthless, just like your father was.
是的,我知道!
Yeah, I know!
我真希望你能像吃那些磁带那样吃早餐。
I wish you would eat your breakfast the way you devour those tapes.
健脑食品才是你需要的,而不是逃避现实的垃圾食品。
Brain food is what you need, not escapist trash.
你知道吗,你话太多了。
You know, you talk too much.
总有一天,你会食言的,斯特拉。
One of these days, you're gonna eat these words, Stella.
别再傻笑了。
Wipe that smirk off your face.
葡萄柚是一种补品,它提供不含酸的维生素C,听我说改变一下。
That grapefruit's a tonic, it provides vitamin C without the acid, listen to me for a change.
现在你要去哪里?
Now where are you going?
坐回去,吃你的早餐。
Sit back down, eat your breakfast.
你不能空着肚子去上班。
You can't go to work on an empty stomach.
祝您愉快,阿姨。
Have a nice day, Auntie.
你为什么不和我们一起活在真实的世界里呢?
Why don't you live in the real world with the rest of us?
不,谢谢。
No thanks.
如果你这么聪明,斯特拉,告诉我《白热化》里詹姆斯·卡格尼叫什么
If you're so smart, Stella, tell me what James Cagney's name was in "White Heat?"
我不知道,我也不在乎。
I don't know and I don't give a damn.
亚瑟·科迪·贾勒特就是他。
Arthur Cody Jarrett, that's who.
别再用那些没用的琐事填满你的脑袋了。
Stop filling your head with all that useless trivia.
站在世界之巅,妈!
Top of the world, Ma!
我不是你妈,我是斯黛拉阿姨,笨蛋。
I'm not your mother, it's Aunt Stella, birdbrain.
这地方,让我想起了"大房♥子"
This place, it reminds me of "Big House,"
1930年,布罗德里克·克劳福德,小朗·钱尼,查理·布朗森。
1930, Broderick Crawford, Lon Chaney Jr. , Charlie Bronson.
男人把男人关在笼子里,真是太可恶了。
Men who got men in cages, what an outrage it is.
我需要卷。
I need reels.
埃里克,伯杰想要那些位子。
Eric, Berger wants those spots.
希德,你到底在说什么?
Sid, what the hell are you talking about?
看,这些广♥告♥是昨天下午发的。
Now look, these ads were delivered yesterday afternoon.
得了,别闹了。
Come on, cut it out.
我的孩子两点钟送来的。
Look, my kid delivered them at two o'clock.
好吧,希德。
All right, Sid, okay.
你先结账,我们会再给你一批。
Just pay your bill and we'll deliver you another batch.
听着,错误时有发生。
Hey look, mistakes happen.
好吧,希德,我没意见。
Okay, Sid, that's fine with me.
你笨人!
You shmuck!
宾福德,你是个废物。
Binford, you're a fuckup.
你昨天下午没给席德送货。
You didn't deliver to Sid Fine yesterday afternoon.
伯杰先生,我跟你说过单子还没准备好-打印延误了-胡说!
Mr. Berger, I told you that the one sheets weren't ready, - printout was delayed-- - Bullshit!
你又迟到了。
And you're late again.
听着,你负责运送这些东西。
Now look, you deliver this stuff.
你迟到的后果会从你的工资里扣除。
And your late time is coming out of your paycheck.
前提是你能坚持一周。
That's if you last a week.
现在给我出去!
Now get outta here!
伯杰先生,能给我几美元吗?
Mr. Berger, could I have a couple of dollars, please?
几块钱,为什么?
Couple of bucks, what for?
我得给小黄蜂车加油。
I have to put some gas in the Vespa.
你到底在说什么?
What the hell are you talking about?
黄蜂摩托车已经加好油了。
The Vespa's already gassed up.
不是,我把零用现金弄丢了。
No, it's not and I lost the petty cash.
你丢了小兵?
You lost the petty?
我想在这里做生意。
I am trying to run a business here.
这也会从你的工资中扣除。
That's also coming out of your paycheck.
现在请你滚出我的生活,好吗?
Now please, get out of my life, will you?
这是你要先见的少年犯名单。
Here's a list of the juvenile offenders you're gonna meet first.
一群真正的美女,都应该被关起来。
Bunch of real beauties, should all be locked up.
法官把他们交给了你。
The judge handed them over to you.
通过给他们工作来偿还他们欠社会的债,这比用纳税人的钱把他们关起来要合理得多,你说呢?
Well, by giving them jobs to pay back their debt to society, it makes a hell of a lot more sense than jailing them at the taxpayer's expense, wouldn't you say?
废话。
Bullshit.
队长,他们还在等你点名呢。
Captain, they're still waiting for you at roll call.
我会证明给你们看的。
I'll prove that to you.
好的,罗杰斯,我马上过去。
All right, Rogers, I'll be right there.
好吧。
Okay.
什么?
What?
我说了我会证明给你看的。
I said I'll prove it to you.
听着,我需要给你一些空间,你有六个月的时间来完成这件事。
Listen, I'm required to give you some space, and you got about six months to make this whole thing work.
你打算怎么做?
How do you plan on doing that?
首先,获得他们的信任。
First of all, by gaining their trust.
哦,我喜欢这样,我喜欢这样,获得他们的信任,然后我们用你得到的信息抓住他们,对吗?
Oh, I like that, I like that, gain their confidence, and we nail 'em with the information you get, right?
电影精选列表