你的生命不再有活的意义
Your life is not worth living anymore.
是时候
It is time
和你的幽灵们相聚了
to meet your own ghosts,
那些你曾经爱过的但永远失去了的人们
the people you loved and lost forever.
来吧,坡
Come now, Poe.
你爱我!
You love me!
你就像活人中的行尸走肉
You've been a corpse walking amongst the living
很久很久了,埃德加
for a long time, Edgar.
那一定很难吧
It must have been quite a strain.
也许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
有时候唯一让我觉得能躲开你的
Sometimes I think the only thing that kept me from you
就是我跳动的心
was my beating heart.
瞧瞧你最后一幕
Look at your final act.
刚才那些都屈服于我的淫♥威♥之下
They all succumb to my prowess.
穷♥人♥,弱者
The poor, the weak;
富人,强者
the rich, the powerful.
人人对我卑躬屈膝
Everybody bows before me.
我给你最后一次机会
I offer you one last chance.
故事五:《红死魔的面具》
汝乃何人?胆敢用此等污秽的调侃侮辱我组?
Who dares insult us with this blasphemous mockery?
我不希望我的著作被永远遗忘
I don't want my work to be lost forever.
我的著作是永恒的
My work is eternal.
我希望它们是永恒的
I want that eternity.
我想确保我的文字让我复生
I want to be sure my words will survive me,
确保它们永远不随着时光而褪色
that they will be never lost in time.
这个嘛,我的朋友
That, my friend,
永不复焉
nevermore.
埃德加·爱伦·坡(19世纪美国著名诗人,小说家)
生于1809年1月19日
逝于1849年10月7日
乌鸦答曰:
“永不复焉”