She believed you.
也就是说她会到这儿来见你
Which means that she's gonna come down here to see you.
现在还有一些事我想让你告诉她
Now there's still a few things that I need you to tell her.
我觉得我知道那天到底哪儿出错了 也知道该怎么修复
I think I know what went wrong that day and how to fix it.
安东尼 我知道你的一切
Look, Anthony, I know everything about you.
你小时候踢足球 你跟你叔叔姓
You played soccer as a kid. You were named after your uncle.
你14岁的时候朋友就给了你第一辆自行车
A friend gave you your first bike when you were just 14 years old.
你人生的顶峰和低谷我都见到了
I've seen the best and the worst of you.
我看到了你犯罪
I've seen your crimes.
同时我也看到了你的悔恨
But I've also seen regret.
现在是你做善事的机会
This is your chance to do the right thing.
你愿意帮我吗
Will you help me?
难不成我还希望你一直在我的回忆里晃悠
Oh you think I want you roamin' around in here?
听着 我想去相信你 我也的确相信你
Look I wanna believe you, I do.
或许有别的方法来解释你所知道的
Maybe there's another way to explain what you know.
呐 我有个问题
So I have a question.
如果你真的能跟他对话 你应该可以回答这个问题
If you can really speak to him, you should be able to answer me.
问吧
What do you wanna know?
他对我的爱称
His nickname for me.
你有五分钟的时间 女士 -谢谢
Ma'am, you got five minutes. - Thank you.
你怎么没反应
Are you still there?
我没法说问就问
I can't just speak to him.
我们有个碰头点
We have a place where we meet.
我肯定他正在检视记忆 马上就会给我答案的
I'm sure he's watching his memory right now, about to give me an answer.
他看得到周围这一切 -是的 只要我看得到他就看得到
He can see all of this? - Yes, he can see anything I can see.
这是他女儿 多娜
This is his daughter, Donna.
把我带到碰头点 米妮 -定位中
Take me to the meeting place, Minnie. - Locating.
你到底看得到他吗 -现在还没看到
Can you see him or not? - I don't see him yet.
我不知道自己干嘛要来这儿 -等等
I don't know what I'm doing here. - Wait.
如果你想耍我 你赢了
If you were trying to make a fool out of me, you succeeded.
停 再给我一点时间
Wait, just give me a second.
小鸟儿
Birdie.
他叫你小鸟儿
He calls you Birdie.
我一辈子都能活在那段记忆里
I can live in that memory forever.
好 把我说的写下来
Alright, write this down.
我还在这里 这说明芯片还在你身体里
If I'm still here, that means that the chip is still physically inside you.
我猜是芯片自毁的时候出了点问题
My guess is a malfunction during the self-destruct damaged the chip.
我检查过了 明明消失了啊 -汤姆说 有一部分还没消失
I've looked, though, it was gone. - No not all of it according to Tom.
那为什么扫描的时候没找到
So, why didn't it come up on the reader?
扫描器是根据芯片里的金属元素来找的
The reader traces the chip by the metallic elements that comprise them.
我的芯片原型是用硅做的
Chips of my prototype were made of silicon.
芯片升级以后采用的是单晶体 所以才没被读取到
The new chips were upgraded to monocrystalline, that's why it didn't read.
由于时间太赶 我没去升级那个该死的扫描器
And in all the rush, I never reprogrammed the damn reader.
因为那会花上不少时间
Would've taken me minutes.
唉
Fuck...
这不是你的错 -那现在怎么办
It's not your fault. - So what now?
你有许可证可以把汤姆从医院里弄出来
Are you have clearance to get Tom out of the hospital?
对 但是安东尼怎么办
Right, but what about Anthony?
理查德来电♥话♥了 -理查德
It's Richard. - It's Richard?
他说他和惩教署还有联♥系♥ 能帮上忙
He still has an ... with the Department of Corrections. He says it helps.
喂
Hey.
艾比 我是理查德
Yeah, Abby, it's Richard.
听着 我刚和他们谈过了
Listen, I just spoke with them.
他不同意
He's not going for it.
我没法说服他们 -什么意思 没戏咯
I couldn't get 'em to budge. - So what does this mean, it's over?
不 我是说 我自己没法说服他们 -我听不懂
No, I said I couldn't get 'em to budge. - I don't understand.
我是说我自己也有别的事要处理 我会把另一个人的联♥系♥方式给你的
I'm saying even I have my priorities. I'm gonna send you his information.
肯尼森先生 -我无能为力 抱歉
Mr. Kennison? - There's nothing I can do, I'm sorry.
你得逼他 你想让你丈夫恢复的心比任何人都强
Now, you corner him, Abby. Nobody's gonna fight for your husband the way you will.
你知道吗 我在这附近有个牧场
You know, I got a ranch nearby..
或许我可以把犯人转移到那
I guess I can put in for a prison transfer...
让他暂时在那呆一晚 派几个一言不发的守卫守着
...have him sequestered there overnight, get a few guards who won't talk.
前提是你能打动我
If I was properly motivated.
什么意思
What does that mean?
机器啊 雅各布斯小姐
The machine, Mrs. Jacobs.
你把它交给我 怎么样
How about you send it over to me?
我知道这对你来说会是个艰难的决定
I understand this might be a difficult decision for you.
那看来你对我还不够了解
Well, then you know nothing about me.
我会给你的 你去把他搞定
Get it done.
不瞒你说
I gotta be honest.
做什么事都可能被你监视着让我淡定不能
It's kinda hard being comfortable knowing you may be watchin'.
你出去以后 得保证对一些事保密
If you get outta here, you gotta promise to keep a few things quiet.
呆在这小房♥间里难免会落寞
You know, it gets kinda lonely in this cell sometimes.
我不想让别人把我一棍子打死
I don't want people judging me you know.
你知道吗 我恨这鬼地方
You know what? I hate this fucking place.
为什么不换个地儿呢
How about we pick another spot?
来吧 亲爱的 跟我来 -你可以自己去嘛
Come on you big baby, come with me. - Nobody's stopping you.
好吧 我猜你要在这儿干坐着
Ok, so I guess you're just gonna sit around and do nothing?
或许我只想坐这儿看着你
Maybe I just wanna sit here, and watch you.
好吧 好吧
Fine... fine.
真的不来
Last chance.
来嘛 你这大家伙
Come on, you big baby..
进来呀 过来
Get in... come in.
你可真慢啊
Took you long enough.
这地方不错
Nice place.
我和她有空时总是来这儿
We can get away we got.
这个时候我们已经约会四个月了
I think we've been going out for about four months, by this point.
你以前也来过这儿
Have you been here before?
难说
That's hard to tell.
界线越来越模糊了 我分不清我的记忆和你的记忆了
Line kind of got blurry. Not sure what's mine and what's yours anymore.
这块儿肯定是我的
This one's definitely mine.
这是个……
This is a ahh...
……更好的地方
...better place.
还记得我们上次见面么
Remember the last time we met?
你说不会有什么痛苦的
You said it wouldn't hurt, but...
事实是从那时起就没好受过
...it's been hurtin' ever since...
你为什么要造这机器呢
Why'd you build this thing, man?
我已经找不到答案了
I don't know anymore...
我曾经以为它可以帮到别人
Think I was gonna help people.
让他们重温过去 想办法♥正♥视曾经的痛苦
Let them revisit the past, deal with their traumas.
让世界变得更美好
Make the world a better place.
老掉牙的口号♥了 对吧
Clich? huh?
在研发的过程中我渐渐迷失了方向
Somewhere along the way I kinda lost my focus.
我从中得到的变得比我付出进去的更重要
It became less about what I put in to it and more about what I got out of it.
你后悔吗
You regret it?
肠子都悔青了
Every day.
可惜木已成舟啊
Can't change the past.
哦 等等……或许你接下来会研发改变过去的机器
But, hey, maybe that's your next invention?
那我一定会用它的
Hell I'd buy a ticket.
我今晚离开这儿
I'm leavin' tonight.
他们要把我带出去 -然后呢
Take me out of this place. - Just like that?
带你去哪
Where the hell are you going?
去某个地方把汤姆从我记忆里弄出来
They're gonna hole me up some place for the procedure.
他们说这不会疼的
Said it's all painless.
大都是电脑和机器的工作
Computers and machines doin' most of the work.
我今晚去 明天就能继续行程
So I just gotta be there for the night and I'm out the next day.
如果他耍花样 马上通知我们
If he tries anything, we're in earshot.
然后你再去哪
Then what?
去另一个监狱 -好极了
A transfer to another prison. - Wonderful.
那真是再好不过了 -他需要我的帮助
That's just fuckin' great. - This guy needs my help.
我几年前就劝你别去当那个试验品
I've told you years ago, Anthony, not to volunteer for this program.
我那是想证明我的清白 -哈哈哈 清白
I was trying to prove my innocence. - Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha... your innocence?
你给我打电♥话♥的那晚 你把作案过程都告诉我了
That night you called me, you told me everything.
你大概忘了 可是我记着呢
You may not remember, but I do.
爸 那时出了很大的状况
Dad... Dad, something bad happened.
我那晚还不得不去接你
Had to hitch a ride to pick up your sorry ass...
看着自己儿子吸完毒以后在车后座上蠕动抽搐
And watch my own son overdose in the back seat...
留个烂摊子让我来收拾
...while I clean up his fuckin' mess.
我在警♥察♥面前可是什么都没说
I kept my mouth shut to the cops for you.
你在原来那监狱呆的好好的 现在呢 鬼知道他们要带你去哪
You know you were doing just fine right where you are. Now they're takin' you to God knows where.
我不会重蹈覆辙的 -别瞎扯了 安东尼