Yeah... you honestly think you could take these people's money with no consequence?
你在这上面花了多久了 想想吧
How long have you been working on this thing, man, huh? Think about that.
想想你的家人 汤姆
Think about your family, Tom.
雅各布斯先生
Mr. Jacobs?
我们到底干不干
Are we gonna do this?
开始吧
Let's begin.
要进入的是谁的记忆 -几周前刚抓到的
Who're we entering? - We picked him up a few weeks ago.
名字叫安东尼·威利斯
His name is Anthony Willis.
他爷爷曾是黑帮分子
Son of son too bit retired mob middle man.
他干嘛了 -是个十足的瘾君子
What'd he do? - Kid's a verifiable junkie.
有一天他在家吸毒 收到女友的短♥信♥ 开车到了他妹妹家
One day he's at home shooting up, gets a text from his girlfriend, drives over her sister's house...
据说把他女友杀了 不过他坚称自己昏迷了
and kills her, allegedly. Says he blacked out.
你调查清楚他的记忆 我就会器重你的
You make sense of this guy's mind and you'll have my attention.
你逼他来的 -逼 没有 他自愿来的
You force him to come here? - Forced? No, he jumped at the chance to volunteer.
他是个完美的实验对象 他很配合 而且在这种人身上就算出岔子也不要紧
He's a perfect guinea pig. Willing and expendable.
看起来的确完美
Seems like a super guy.
这只是镇静剂
It's just a sedative.
整个过程不会有什么痛苦的
Whole process won't hurt a bit.
可能只是对我来说没有吧
Maybe not for me.
对你来说将会是一次疯狂之旅
It's a wild ride up there.
等几秒就好
Just give it a few seconds.
为什么要让他昏迷 -他镇定下来以后 记忆里的世界会变得稳定
So why put 'im out? - Sedating him will help keep things stable.
汤姆
Tom.
我们马上就准备好了 我需要案发现场的细节
We're just about ready. I'm gonna need those details.
如果程序工作正常的话 应该是它来告诉我细节 怎么变我来告诉它了
Well if the program works it should tell me what happened, no?
你现在是要在无穷多段记忆里找那么一小段 不提供一些细节我是很难找到的
You're looking for an exact memory amongst millions. I'm gonna need something.
好吧 我就信你吧
Alright, I'll buy it.
这是这小子的案件档案
Kid's case file.
有匿名报告说 看到他的卡车在凌晨两点左右停在案发地附近的桥上
An anonymous tip came in, someone saw his pick up truck pull over by a bridge near the murder scene around two AM..
这也正是在我们估计的她死亡时间的一小时后
...about an hour after we estimated she died.
我们搜查了现场 发现了带着他指纹的凶器
We searched the area and found the murder weapon with his prints.
我们开始吧
Let's get started.
好运
Alright, good luck.
汤姆 你听得见我吗
Tom, can you hear me?
汤姆 你听得见我吗
Tom, can you hear me?
汤姆 你听得见我吗
Tom, can you hear me?
我能听见 米妮 你听得到我么
I can hear you. Minnie, can you hear me?
欢迎你 汤姆 我的名字是米妮 请问有何吩咐
Welcome Tom. My name is Minnie. What would you like to do?
米妮 请把我所见到的一切同步到主显示屏上 -遵命 汤姆
Minnie put up everything I see on the main screen. - As you wish, Tom.
图像传来了 非常清晰 -好的
Coming through, crystal clear. - Good.
米妮 找到符合以下描述的记忆:艾德里安、谋杀、雷根
Minnie, locate memories with the following descriptions: Adrienne, murder, Regan.
搜索中 找到一段符合条件的记忆
Locating. One memory found with these specifics.
带我过去 米妮
Take me there, Minnie.
艾德里安:我再也没法成为你的全部了
Adrienne: I can't be in your life anymore.
我到了
I'm here.
艾德里安 开门
Adrienne, open up.
那看起来不太正常 -它们是临时替代物 机器会自动补全这些空隙
That doesn't look familiar. - They're place holders, the machine will fill in the gaps.
我说 距事发还有多……
Arr... how long until something...
对不起
I'm sorry.
米妮 这段记忆真实度是多少 -计算中……
Minnie what percentage of this memory is real? - Processing...
背景真实度:17%
Background authenticity accounts for 17%.
对这案件来说算是正常的了 那么他行为的真实度呢
Sweet, but not abnormal for that crime. What about his actions?
95%
95%
极为可靠的记忆
Extremely solid for memory.
爸爸 这儿出了点状况
Dad... Dad, something bad happened.
记忆结束了 汤姆
The memory has ended, Tom.
现在能根据线索得出结论了
Now that's how we pieced it together.
他给自己注射了镇定剂 然后打电♥话♥给他父亲 然后离开了现场 丢掉了枪
Kid took a methadone hit to calmdown, called dad, left the scene and ditched the gun.
那他说自己不记得是在撒谎咯
So, he was lying about not remembering?
他可能没法一直有意识地记住它 对吸毒者来说暂时失忆很正常
He may not consciously remember it long, blackouts are not unusual for addicts.
那也解释了为什么他坚称自己是无辜的
Which means, it also explains why he's still convinced he's innocent.
我不得不承认这令我刮目相看 汤姆
I gotta say I'm very impressed, Tom.
盖瑞 让我出去吧
Hey Gary, get me out of here.
再见 汤姆
Goodbye, Tom.
什么情况 -欢迎你 汤姆 请问有何吩咐
What the hell? - Welcome, Tom. What would you like to do now?
喂 盖瑞 我咋又回到控制中心了
Hey Gary, I'm back in the hub.
真是奇怪 再试一次呢
Hey that's weird, let's try that again.
再见 汤姆 欢迎你 汤姆 你现在想做什么
Goodbye, Tom. Welcome, Tom. What would you like to do now?
退出没有生效 -怎么了
It didn't work. - What is going on?
到底怎么了 -退出系统不正常了
What the fuck is happening? - The extraction isn't working.
那就修好它 修好它
Just fix it. Fix it.
就是一些信息的错误传达 他正在解决当中
It says some kind of miscommunication. He's working on it.
汤姆 现在先强行退出 我们一会儿再解决这个问题吧
Tom, just put the whole thing away, let's figure this out later?
好吧 但记住我出去以后 就当是“我要求你”一会儿再解决的 -嗯……是吗
Alright... but know "I told you so" as when I get out. - Hmmm... like how?
米妮 启动自毁 -确定吗
Minnie, self destruct. - Are you sure?
确定
Yeah
自毁倒计时 五、四、三、二、一
Self destructing... in five, four, three, two, one...
再见 汤姆
Goodbye, Tom.
他什么时候会醒 -现在就应该醒了 系统自毁了
When does he wake up? - It should be now. It's self destructed.
芯片裂开了 在血液里瓦解了
The chip comes apart, disintegrates in the blood stream.
是啊 它已经不见了
Yeah, it's gone.
那他为什么还没醒
So why is he still out?
汤姆 你听得见我吗
Tom, can you hear me?
汤姆 你听得见我吗
Tom, can you hear me?
汤姆 你听得见我吗
Tom, can you hear me?
你没在听我说话 -不是我杀的
You're just not listening to me. - I didn't do it.
你那时吸了毒 从她那儿拿了枪 然后……
You were shooting up. You took the gun from her and...
看看吧 安东尼 看看你都干了些什么 -不是我♥干♥的 -闭嘴
Look, Anthony, look at what you did. - I didn't do this! - Shut up!
都三天了 你还是这幅模样 你就承认吧
You've been spinning on wheels for three days. Confess it all.
你拿了枪 对准她的头 然后就他妈开枪了
You took the gun, you put it on her head and you fucking blow it.
有人来看你了
You got a visitor.
爸 你好啊
Hey, Dad.
你看上去好瘦 吃东西了吗 -吃了
You look thin. Been eating? - Yeah, you know.
我想把这给你 在清理阁楼的时候找到的照片
I wanted to drop this off. Cleared out the attic, found some pictures.
谢谢
Thanks.
他们一周前开了节木工课
They erm... they started a carpentry class here last week.
我有去参加 挺有意思的
I've been going to that. It's really interesting.
我仿佛能看到未来的自己干活时的样子
I could see myself doing that.
你真的很瘦 -嗯 你刚才就说过了 爸爸
You look really thin. - Yeah, you said that already, Dad.
如果你是想说我还在吸毒的话 我没有
Not using if that's what you think.
毒品根本没法弄进来
..they're cracking down, and can't even slip it in anymore.
那只是你的说法 安东尼 不过……
That's what you say, Anthony. But...
你在干嘛 -满意了
Here we go... what are you doing? - Satisfied?
别用那种态度跟我说话 臭小子 你在这儿的目的就是戒毒
Don't you cope an attitude with me, boy. Your job in here is to clean up.
喏 我就已经戒掉了
I did it.
别再管不住了 -嗯 我向你保证
Don't you fuck it up. - I give you my word.
这还不够
Don't that mean anything?
够不够是你自己的事
Not to me.
和你谈话总是很愉快 爸爸
It's always good talking to you, Dad.
坐下来 坐下来 坐下来
Sit... sit... Just sit.
爸爸 你知道怎么让它坐下来吗 -我说过了 安东尼 重复
Dad, how do I get him to sit? - I told you Anthony, repetition.
想让它坐下来 你得在重复命令的同时把它的屁♥股♥给摁下去
Wanna get that dog to sit, you gotta push his ass down while you keep repeating it.
坐下 坐下
Sit... sit.
把那个9/16型号♥的给我
Hey boy... get me the 9/16.
那是5/8型号♥的 -那是5/8型号♥的
That's 5/8. - That's a 5/8.
抱歉
Sorry.
乖孩子
Atta boy.
我们得帮你妈妈买♥♥个生日礼物
You know, we gotta think about buying your mom a birthday present.
一辆车 -一辆车
A car? - A car?
是的 -你疯了吧
Yeah. - Are you crazy?
喂 米妮 我在这段记忆里呆过几次了 -430次
Hey Minnie, how many times have I been in this memory? - 430 times.
430次
430 times.
嗯……一定是被这音乐吸引的
Well... must be the allure of music.
你们那儿今天几号♥ -7月15号♥
What's the date out there anyway? - July 15 .
7月15……唉 错过了烟火了
July 15... shit... we missed the fireworks.
明天我们得找些庆祝仪式过去玩玩
Tomorrow we're gonna have to track down some sort of celebratory event.
野餐 烧烤 你觉得呢
A picnic, barbecue? Whata ya think?
我听不懂你的问题 汤姆 -听得懂倒怪了
I do not understand the query, Tom. - Of course not.
不过我觉得那主意不错 不错……
I'd like that though, I'd like that..
坐下 坐下 坐下来
Sit... sit... sit!
安东尼 我跟你讲过几百遍了都 那只狗笨得要命 帮我拿瓶啤酒