Anthony, I told you a hundred times that dog as dumb as shit. Go get your old man a beer.
米妮 那是什么情况 他盯着我看 他看见我了
Minnie, what the hell was that? He looked right at me. He saw me.
那不可能 -不你妹 他明明看见我了
That's not possible.
- Don't tell me it's impossible, he saw me.
喂 安东尼
Hey, Anthony..
安东尼 看着我 看着我
Anthony, look at me... look at me!
谢了 乖儿子
Thank you, my boy.
是我的幻觉吗 米妮 我知道他看到我了
Am I going crazy here, Minnie? He saw me. I know he did.
你的理论并不科学
Your theory is implausible.
把这段记忆从头来过 从他爸爸要啤酒那儿开始
Start the memory over, start from right before he asked for the beer.
重新开始中
Restarting.
坐下
Sit!
安东尼 我跟你讲过几百遍了都 那只狗笨得要命 帮我拿瓶啤酒
Anthony, I told you a hundred times that dog as dumb as shit! Go get your old man a beer.
喂 安东尼 安东尼
Hey Anthony. Anthony!
安东尼 看这里 你看得到我吗 安东尼 安东尼
Anthony, look at me. Can you see me? Anthony... Anthony!
谢了 乖儿子
Thank you, my boy.
他刚才看着我 米妮 我知道的 他盯着我看
He was looking at me, Minnie. I know he was. He was looking right at me.
这个过程已经重复了3遍了
The process has been repeated three times.
你的理论并不科学
Your theory does not seem plausible.
那这段记忆有什么特别之处呢
Now what was it that so special about that particular memory?
这个时间点有什么特点
What was so special about that specific time?
米妮 我是什么时候说的安东尼发现了我
Minnie, what time was it when I claimed that Anthony spotted me?
我无法证实记忆发生的精确时间
I can not verify the precise time that memory took place.
不 我说的是你们那儿的 真实时间
No, the real time in reality.
7月15号♥ 4点15分
The time was 4:15, July 15.
我想看看那个时候安东尼在干嘛
I want you to show me the memory of what Anthony was been doing at that exact time.
正在扫描短期记忆
Scanning short-term memory.
看吧
Look.
你现在看得到我 不是吗
You see me, right now, isn't he?
五分钟后熄灯
Lights out in five minutes.
他在回忆那段记忆
He was thinking about that memory.
我在那段记忆里的时候 他正好也在回忆那段记忆
He was thinking about the memory the same time that I was in it.
活动着的记忆 所以他能看到我 米妮
An active memory. That's how he saw me, Minnie.
我无法证实你的理论 汤姆 -你没必要证实它
I can not verify your theory, Tom. - You don't have to verify it.
我们得再见他一次
We need to meet him again.
米妮 我想知道他最常去回想的记忆
Minnie, I need to see the memory he thinks of the most.
我无法按照被回想的频率来定位记忆
I can not locate memories by frequency of access.
好吧 那提到频率的行吗 任何他说他念念不忘的东西
Alright, what about discussion of frequency, any mention of things he can't stop thinking about...
戒毒期 忏悔
...a therapy session, a confessional.
搜索中
Locating.
我无时无刻不在想着它
I think about it all the time.
我那时和一个朋友在外面闲逛
I was hanging out with a friend of mine.
一个贩毒的 名字叫艾瑞克·罗威 非常自♥由♥散漫
A part-time dealer, name Eric Lowe. A real loose character.
带我去这段记忆 米妮
Take me to this memory, Minnie.
我毒瘾发作了
I was desperate for a fix...
急需现金 而且我知道有个可以搞到钱的地方
..and I needed some cash and I knew only one place I knew I could get it.
我们还得等多久 嗯
How much longer we gotta wait here, huh?
我得把车还给我哥 不然他会对我不客气的
I get this truck back to my brother, or he's gonna knock the fucking shit out of me.
嘘……他来了 -你确定他身上有货
Shhhh... there he goes.
- Are you sure he's got it with 'em?
是的 他刚和他的收注人见过面
Yeah, he's comin' from his bookie.
这他妈算啥
...the fuck is that?
没枪你抢劫个毛线 -那你把枪给我
You gonna jack him with the shoe? - Give it to me then.
不给 -给我
Fuck off. - Give it to me!
拿去
Take it.
臭小子 -放轻松 头儿
Fuckin' asshole. - Easy, boss.
啊 勇敢地上吧
Let's fuckin' do it.
把钱给我 -你知道我是谁么
Money... c'mon hand it over. - You know who you're fucking with?
不知道 为什么你不告诉我你是谁呢
No... why don't you tell me who I'm fucking with?
别逼我动手 老家伙
Don't make me cut you open, old man.
你丫在干嘛 -你又在干嘛
Fuck you doing? - What the fuck are you doing?
你这二货 在我打烂你的脸以前 我想看看它长啥样
I want to see your face, I want to see your face before I blow it off, you dumb fuck!
爸
Dad.
爸
Dad?
那天我永远忘不掉
That day haunts me.
我堕落到了什么地步
How low you know your son....
然后我开始想艾德里安那事
Then I start thinking about Adrienne.
如果我被抓进去了 我会变成什么样的人
What kind of person I can be when I'm controlled by the things I'm controlled by?
尽管有证据 尽管我有前科 尽管警♥察♥和我父亲都说是我♥干♥的
Despite the evidence, my history. The cops, my own father.
我仍然无法相信我做了那种事 我不可能对她干出这种事
I can't see myself doing it. Not to her.
除了我自己以外没人能体会这感受
Nobody can see that but me.
如果这都不算痛苦 那还有什么能算
Fuck, if that's not agony.
安东尼
Anthony
我不配拥有它 -我想让你配得上它 所以现在我把它交给你
I didn't earn it. - Well I'm giving it to you, because I want you to earn it.
考虑一下吧 把它作为洗心革面的开始
Consider this, a contribution to the "new" you.
这段记忆结束了 汤姆 请问有何吩咐
You've reached the end of this memory, Tom. What would you like to do now?
我们等在这
We wait here.
重复这段记忆 直到他出现为止
Keep repeating this memory until he shows up.
喂 米妮 我在这儿呆了多久了 -两个星期了 汤姆
Hey, Minnie, how long have I been here? - Two weeks, Tom.
你看到我了
You see me.
你看到我了 不是吗
You see me, don't you?
你认得出我吗 我叫汤姆 汤姆·雅各布斯 你记得我吗
You recognize me? My name is Tom. Tom Jacobs. Do you remember me?
看着我 你听得到我的 米妮 你也看到了吧 我这不是幻觉吧 -不是幻觉 汤姆
Look at me, you can hear me. Minnie, you're seeing this, right, I'm not hallucinating? - Yes, Tom.
他们听得到我
They can hear me.
快 和我讲话 你听得到我的 我知道你可以的 快 和我说话
C'mon... speak to me, You can hear me. I know you can. C'mon... speak to me.
你刚才说啥 -没啥
What'd you say? - Nothing!
你到底说了什么 快告诉我 你说了什么 -我说够了
What'd you say? C'mon talk to me, what'd you say? - I said enough!
你出啥毛病了
The hell's the matter with you?
安东尼 安东尼 安东尼
Anthony? Anthony! Anthony!
请问有何吩咐 汤姆
What would you like to do now, Tom?
我们继续等
We keep waiting.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
你听得到我 -是的……是的
Can you hear me? - Yeah... yeah.
好 那就好 好极了
Good... good. That's great.
听着 你务必要理解我接下来要说的话
Look it's very important that you understand everything that I'm about to say.
我被困在这四年多了
I have been trapped in here for over four years.
我的妻子是艾米·雅各布斯
My wife's name is Abby Jacobs.
我还记得她最近用的手♥机♥号♥
I can still remember her last number.
安东尼 如果你想让我离开你的记忆 那么我需要你打她电♥话♥ 告诉她我在哪
If you want me outta here, Anthony, then I need you to call her and tell her where I am.
不过她不会相信你的 所以我来教你该怎么跟她讲
No, she's... she's not gonna believe you, so I'm gonna tell you everything you need to say to her.
如果我们分开了 你只要再回想这个地方 就会看到我依然等在这儿
And If we get cut off, then all you gotta do is just think of this place, and I'll be here.. waiting.
艾比
Abbey.
艾比
Abbey.
艾比
Abbey.
你怎么了 -没事 走了会儿神而已
You okay? - Yeah, yeah, I just got lost in my thoughts for a second..
好的……那个……我不想让你误解
Ahhh...yeah, look, umm... I hope you don't take this the wrong way..
嗯……但是这是我们第三次约会 或许我们只是不合适
Umm... but this is our third date, you know. Maybe it's just a misfire.
啊不是的……不是的……我只是……忙了一天有点累
No... no, I've just... had a bit of a day.
你在听我说话吗
You're with me?
不如……我们改天吧
D'you know what? Let's reschedule..
我上班以后给你打电♥话♥
I will check in at work, and I will give you a call.
好吗 -那样最好了
Alright? - That'd be great.
喂
Hello?
是艾比·雅各布斯吗 -我是
Is this Abby Jacobs? - Ah yes, this is.
我叫安东尼·威利斯
My name is Anthony Willis.
找我有什么事吗
Can I help you?
我和你丈夫谈过了
I spoke to your husband.
鬼信
Creep.
听着 如果你想闹着玩的话 或许我们可以拉警♥察♥进来一起玩儿个够
Hey, look, if you're trying to be funny maybe we can get the police in on this little joke.
在你23岁时 你父亲死于中风
Your father died of a stroke when you were 23.
那是汤姆是你的男朋友
Tom was your boyfriend at the time.
他告诉你他无法忍♥受看着你父亲下葬 所以他跑去了海滩
He told him you couldn't bear to watch your father be put in a box, so he ran off to the beach.
他出现的时候你让他走但是他不肯
And Tom showed up and you told him he would go but he wouldn't.
你躲在毯子下面 他陪你一直聊天聊到太阳下山
You hid under blankets and he talked to you until the sun went down.
凌晨两点 他向你求婚了
Two in the morning, that's where he asked you.
然后你告诉他说这时间真是选得太糟了
And you told him he had the worst timing you've ever seen.
你问他为什么你会要他那样一个笨蛋
And you asked him why you'd ever want a nut like you.
他说 你再怎样他都不会嫌弃 只会珍惜一切
And he said he take whatever he can get, as long as it was you.
哪怕只是你的一小部分 对他来说也已足够
Even the smallest fragment would be enough.
我目睹了整个对话
I saw the whole conversation.
你所做的一切 我都能在几秒之后在你的短期记忆里尽收眼帘
I could see everything you do seconds after you do it in the short term memory.
她相信了你