I tried to kill what were once my brothers.
我把他们引到柴房♥里 然后放了把火
I led them to the woodshed and set it ablaze.
但他们却在火焰中跳舞 在焚烧中狂欢
But they danced in its flame and reveled in its burn.
方达先生的小猫有时会躲在那上面
Mr. Fonda's kitty hides up there sometimes.
我觉得那不是猫
I don't think it's a cat.
我将他们蠕动、呕吐的尸体 埋在圣地之下
I buried their squirming, spitting corpses in consecrated earth.
但他们又站了起来 全身腐烂 充满愤怒
But they arose again, rotting and rage-filled.
小心点 丹尼
Careful, Danny.
在地窖里躲了一个晚上之后
After hiding in the cellar for a night
我知道自己只剩下一个选择了
I knew only one choice remained.
彻底肢解
Complete bodily dismemberment.
丹尼 我告诉过你 你该把书还回去的
Told you, you should've put the book back, Danny.
我砍啊 劈啊
I chopped, and I hacked,
还是失败了
and I… I failed.
我现在能听到他们在门外 想要抓到我
I can hear them outside the doors now, begging for me.
我被附身只是早晚的问题
It is only a matter of time before I am taken too.
什么都阻止不了这恶魔般的力量
Nothing can stop this demonic force.
就连它的最后残余也会追捕你
Even its final remnants will come after you.
你必须逃跑
You must run.
你所能做的就是逃跑!
All you can do is run!
这种恐怖会一直继续 直到你不再清白
This horror will not stop until innocence is destroyed.
直到你被
Until evil…
妖魔化为止
…be thy name.
丹尼
Danny.
对不起 卡西
I'm sorry, Kass.
我要吞噬你的灵魂
I will swallow your soul.
有两个灵魂?
Two souls?
别这样 艾尔
Please. El…
艾莉在地狱里 等着你和你未出生的私生子呢
Ellie waits in hell for you and your unborn bastard baby.
不要
No.
贝丝阿姨!
Auntie Beth!
你受伤了吗?
Are you hurt?
你要当妈妈了吗?
Are you gonna be a mom?
是的
Yes.
我会带我们离开这里的
And I'm getting us out of here.
怎么离开?
How?
那个消防梯 我们走
Fire escape. Let's go.
不要回头看那里
Don't look back there.
退后 捂住耳朵
Get back. Cover your ears.
贝丝宝!
Bethy-boo!
卡西 她想把你妈妈从你身边赶走
She's trying to take your mommy away from you, Kassie.
我知道你已经不再是我妈妈了
I know you're not my mom anymore.
别把我从他们身边赶走
Don't take me from them.
贝丝 你不知道 把孩子带到这世界上是什么感觉
You have no idea what it's like to bring a child into this world, Beth.
那是我的枪 你个偷东西的贱♥人♥
That's my gun, you thieving cunt.
贝丝阿姨!
Auntie Beth!
贝丝阿姨!
Auntie Beth!
这里的每个人 都会在黎明前死去 贝丝
Everybody here dies by dawn, Beth.
快跑!
Run!
在黎明前死去!
Dead by dawn!
在黎明前死去!
Dead by dawn!
在黎明前死去! -在黎明前死去!
Dead by dawn! -By dawn!
在黎明前死去!
Dead by dawn!
在黎明前死去!
Dead by dawn!
在黎明前死去!
Dead by dawn!
在黎明前死去!
Dead by dawn!
在黎明前死去!
Dead by dawn!
在黎明前死去!
Dead by dawn!
在黎明前死去!
Dead by dawn!
给我
Here.
无路可逃!
No way out!
无路可逃!
No way out!
无路可逃!
No way out!
贝丝阿姨! -过来!
Auntie Beth! -Come here!
不要!
No!
(最大负载 6个人或408公斤)
卡西
Kassie. Kassie.
卡西
Kassie. Kassie. Kassie.
我死了吗?
Am I dead?
(世界公♥寓♥)
快 上车
Come on. Get in.
卡西 开门的遥控器在哪儿?
Kass, where's the beeper?
拜托
Come on. Come on.
它来了
It's coming.
钻进去!
Get under!
卡西!
Kassie!
(方达修树服务)
我只想要你的小脑袋 宝贝女儿
All I want is your little head, baby girl.
来吃枪子吧
Come get some.
(停)
卡西 把机器打开!
Turn it on, Kass!
求你了
Please.
救救我 贝丝宝
Help me, Bethy-boo.
只有我姐才能那样叫我
Only my sister gets to call me that.
要知道 你长得真的很像妈妈
You know, you really do look like Mom.
而且你会像她一样悲惨地失败的
And you're gonna fail miserably just like her.
你这个又臭又可怕的贱♥货♥骨肉皮!
You stinking, horrible…groupie cunt!
(出口 推杆开门)
之前一直都没手♥机♥信♥号♥♥ 五分钟前刚恢复
There's been no cell signal until, like, five minutes ago
雷声吵得我无法入睡 所以我根本没睡
and the thunder kept me awake, so I got basically less than zero sleep.
不管怎样 虽然我一大早满腹牢骚
Anyway, all my early morning moans aside,
我们还是会在湖边度过美好周末的
we are still gonna have such a fab weekend at the lake.
迦勒爸爸的小屋很棒
Caleb's dad's cabin is so awesome,
而且你会很喜欢他的朋友们的
and you're gonna absolutely love his friends.
我相信其中一个会跟你很般配
I'm sure one of them will be perfect for you.
我不想扫你的兴
I don't mean to be a downer or anything
但我其实在考虑这次不去
but I was actually thinking of taking a rain check
改期再去
on this whole trip thing.
门都没有
Not a chance.
我15分钟后来接你
I'm picking you up in 15.
回头见!
Bye!