搞什么啊 迦勒?
What the fuck, Caleb?
等着看我拍到的镜头吧
Oh, wait till you see the shot I got.
你看上去像是屎都被吓出来了
You looked like you were gonna shit a brick out sideways.
你差点把我的脑袋削掉
You could have taken my head off.
那些螺旋桨太钝 削不利落的
It wouldn't have been a clean decapitation with these blades.
顶多是把你的脸削个稀烂
You'd just scramble your face up real good.
难道你不该去看看 洁西卡好点了没有吗?
Shouldn't you go see if Jessica is feeling any better?
她会没事的 我给了她一粒镇静药
She'll be fine. I gave her Klonopin
不管她哪里不舒服 睡醒后就会好了
so she can sleep off whatever the fuck is wrong with her.
那妞真是麻烦
Girl is such a pain in the ass.
洁西卡?
Jessica?
嘿
Hey.
表姐 你好点了吗?
How you feeling, cuz?
既然你们其他那些朋友都没来
Since none of these other friends of yours bothered to show up,
我能借你的车逃离这里 免得跟你的新男友困在一起
can I take your car and escape the hell of being stuck here
受地狱般的煎熬吗?
with your latest boyfriend?
聊得真愉快
Great chat.
你最好在接下来的半小时内醒过来
You better wake up in the next half hour
否则我就不得不 淹死那个无脑的可怜虫了
or I'm gonna be forced to go drown that brainless meat puppet's sorry ass.
(艾米莉勃朗特 《呼啸山庄》)
(“让我进去!”)
“噩梦般强烈的恐惧笼罩着我
"The intense horror of my nightmare came over me."
我试图缩回我的手臂 但那只手紧紧抓住了它
"I tried to draw back my arm but the hand clung on
接着一个最忧郁的声音开始抽泣
and a most melancholy voice sobbed,
'让我进去
'Let me in.'"
让我进去!'
"'Let me in!'"
伴随着呼喊声 我模糊地辨认出
"As it spoke, I discerned, obscurely
一张孩子的脸正透过窗户往里看
a child's face looking through the window."
我发现光靠挣扎无法摆脱那怪物
"Finding it useless to attempt shaking the creature off,
于是就把它的手腕 往碎玻璃那里拉…”
I pulled its wrist on to the broken pane…"
洁西?
Jess?
“…然后来回摩擦…” -请别再背了
"…and rubbed it to and fro…" -Please shut up.
“…直到鲜血流下来 浸湿了床单
"…till the blood ran down and soaked the bedclothes."
但它仍在哀号♥着:'让我进去!'”
"Yet still it wailed, 'Let me in!'"
洁西卡!
Jessica!
糟糕!
Shit, shit, shit!
见鬼!
Shit, shit, shit!
不要啊 洁西?
No, Jess. Jess? Jess?
这下 谁是无脑的可怜虫?
Who's the brainless meat puppet now?
迦勒
Caleb.
搞什么?
What the fuck?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
发生什么事了?
What the hell happened?
洁西?
Jess?
洁西卡?
Jessica?
什么鬼?
What the fuck? What?
怎么会这样? 不要…
No, no, no…
迦勒!
Caleb!
不要
No…
不 迦勒!
No, Caleb!
迦勒!
Caleb!
(一天前)
(验孕棒)
贝丝!
Beth!
贝丝 你在里头吗?
Beth, you in there?
给我五分钟 好吗?
Just give me five, all right?
布兰登正在大发雷霆
Brandon is losing his shit.
他找不到昨晚扳手腕比赛中
He can't find the Strat he won
赢到的斯特拉托卡西特吉他了
in that arm wrestling contest last night.
那把吉他我已经调好了音 放在了舞台左侧
It's already tuned and racked stage left
正如我半小时前告诉过你的那样
like I told you it was half an hour ago.
你没事吧?
You feeling all right in there?
我挺好
I'm fine.
回你的位置上去就是
Just go man your station.
开幕前我会回去的
I'll be back before curtains up.
明白了 老大
You got it, boss.
见过我最喜欢的黑色T恤吗?
Have you seen my favorite black t-shirt?
明天的劳动节抗♥议♥活动我要穿的
I need it for the Labor Day protest tomorrow.
(艾莉之墨 文身)
妈妈?
Mom?
你不能独自去参加什么抗♥议♥
You're not going to any protest on your own.
索菲的爸爸会带我们去的 我大概已经告诉过你十遍了
Sophie's dad's taking us. I've told you, like, ten times already.
记得吗?
Remember?
你有记得去浴室的洗衣篮里找过吗?
Well, did you remember to check the bathroom hamper?
让丹尼把音乐关小点
Tell Danny to turn the music down.
妈妈叫你把音乐关小点!
Mom says, "Turn the music down!"
如果要这样吼 我不会自己吼啊?
I could've done that myself!
卡西 我的剪刀 该不会是在你那儿吧?
Kassie, you better not have my scissors.
不在我这儿 妈妈!
Don't got 'em, Mom!
(家 甜蜜的家)
T恤是脏的
It's dirty.
把它跟要洗的衣服放在一起 我稍后会洗的
Well, stick it in the laundry, and I'll do it later.
你会忘记的 你老是忘记
You'll forget. You always forget.
你知道洗衣机在哪儿 可以自己洗
You know where the washing machine is.
嘿 布里奇特 我妈今天上晚班
Hey, Bridget. Mom's on nights
我们打算刷《半夜鬼上♥床♥》系列电影
and we're watching all the Freddy movies in a row.
差劲的几部也刷 -那个系列没差劲的
Even the shitty ones. -There aren't any shitty ones.
所以 你想不想过来…
So, you, um, wanna come over and…
做梦吧你
In your dreams.
你的男朋友都是怪人
Your boyfriends are weirdos.
你才是怪人
You're the weirdo.
卡西!
Kassie!
今晚的听众很多吗 丹?
Big crowd in tonight, Dan?
出去 布里奇特! -我也想 可是…
Get out, Bridge! -I would, but--
让我进去!
Let me in!
谁去应一下门好吗?
Somebody get that, please!
行了 来了!
All right, all right!
嘭!
Boo!
贝丝
Beth.
你坏死了
You bitch.
惊喜吧 姐?
Surprise, sis.
你什么时候进的城?
When did you get into town?
我是从洛杉矶国际机场 直接乘优步到这里的
I Uber'd straight here from LAX.
你最近睡觉了吗?你看上去真像妈妈
You been sleeping? You look like Mom.
总比你看上去像卫生棉条强
Beats looking like a tampon.
楼下的门禁系统坏了
You know, the downstairs buzzer is totally busted.
我是从大街上直接走进来的
I was able to walk in right off the street.
这栋楼没一样东西是好的
Whole building's busted.
一个月后就会被拆掉了
It's getting knocked in a month.
你是开玩笑的吧
You're kidding me.
不是 我们要被赶出去了
Nope. We're out.
你们找到新住处了吗?
Have you guys found a new place?
还没
Not yet.
见鬼 艾尔 你和阿捷一直都住在这里
Shit, El. You and Jay have been here forever.
曼谷棒不棒?
Was Bangkok awesome?
棒极了 那里有疯狂痴迷的粉丝
Insane. Crazy, obsessive fans over there.
你喝过蛇血了吗?
Did you drink snake blood?
嘿 这问题太不尊重他国文化了
Hey, that's culturally insensitive.
那猴脑烧烤呢?
What about monkey brain barbecue?
见鬼 丹 这问题没好多少
Oh, yeah. That's so much better, Dan.
卡西 你的这个朋友是谁?
Who's your friend, Kass?
她叫斯塔法尼
She's called Staffanie.
你好 斯塔法尼
Oh. Hey, Staffanie.
她这是怎么回事?
What's her, uh, situation?
丹尼告诉我 这栋楼以前是家银行
Danny told me that when this building used to be a bank,
当年有个出纳员偷钱被抓 然后上吊自杀了
a teller got caught stealing and hunged himself
如果你口袋里揣着硬币 在楼里四处走动
and if you walk around with coins in your pockets,
他的鬼魂会听到叮当声
his ghost hears the jingle.
然后他就会把你吓死 拿走你所有的钱
And he scares you to death so he can take all your money.
这是真的
It's true.
如果他来找我 斯塔法尼就会先把他吓死
If he comes after me, Staffanie will scare him to death first.
世上根本没有鬼
Ghosts aren't real.
你见过鬼吗?
Have you ever seen one?