Get away from her, Bridge!
宝贝 我这是怎么了?
What's happening to me, sweetheart?
我不知道 妈妈
I don't know, Mom.
我知道
I do.
我现在自♥由♥了
I'm free now.
摆脱了你们这些吸奶的寄生虫
Free from all you titty-sucking parasites.
让我亲一下就不疼了
Let me kiss it better.
下一个轮到谁?
Who wants to rot next?
选啊选
Eeny…
挑啊挑
meeny…
这下轮到…
miny…
你
You.
艾莉?
Ellie?
天啊!
Fuck!
把柜子移过来
Grab the cabinet.
离门远点
Get away from the door.
拜托 帮帮我们!
Please, we need help!
让我进去!
Let me in!
喂!
Hello!
能听到我说话吗?
Can you hear me?
你不觉得妈妈的样子 很像那本书里的插画吗?
Don't you think Mom looks just like one of those pictures from that book?
回答我 丹尼
Answer me, Danny.
你就不该把它偷出来
You never should've stolen it.
这不是我的错
This isn't my fault.
这就是你的错!
This is your fault!
放开我!放开! -住手!
Get off me! Get off! - Stop it!
嘿!行了! -这都是你的错!
Hey! Hey, hey! -This is all your fault!
嘿 行了
Hey. Hey.
你们不能自相残杀
You don't turn on each other.
永远都不行
Ever.
我有东西要给你看
I need to show you something.
丹尼 这是什么?
What is this, Danny?
疼得厉害吗?
Does it hurt bad?
布里奇特?
Bridget?
我没事
I'm okay.
♪ 留着卷发的 ♪
♪ Gold-haired girls ♪
♪ 金发女孩们 ♪
♪ With curling tresses ♪
♪ 睡吧 小宝宝 ♪
♪ Hush-a-bye baby ♪
♪ 非我亲生的小宝宝 ♪
♪ Babe not mine ♪
♪ 用悲伤的爱抚 ♪
♪ Mothers who nurse ♪
♪ 哺育孩子的妈妈们 ♪
♪ With sad caresses ♪
♪ 睡吧 小宝宝 ♪
♪ Hush-a-bye baby ♪
♪ 非我亲生的小宝宝 ♪
♪ Babe not mine ♪
妈妈?
Mom?
贝丝?
Beth?
我还拿了这些
I took these too.
里头有个令人毛骨悚然的牧师 在诵读书中的段落
There's this creepy priest on them, reading passages from the book.
像是古怪的邪恶祷文
It's like a weird dark prayer.
当他念诵那段话时…
And when he spoke the words…
布里奇特是对的 这都是我的错
Bridget's right. This is all my fault.
布里奇特
Bridget…
布里奇特
Bridget…
♪ 带上黑刀 ♪
♪ And black knife bring ♪
♪ 抹去我的悲伤 ♪
♪ To cross my sorrow ♪
♪ 睡吧 小宝宝 ♪
♪ Hush-a-bye baby ♪
♪ 非我亲生的小宝宝 ♪
♪ Babe not mine ♪
你来了呀
Oh, there you are.
嘿 小乖乖
Hey there, cutie-pie.
妈妈 你怎么了?
What's wrong with you, Mom?
我只是在为我和你♥爸♥的事感到难过
I was just feeling sad about me and your dad.
不过现在他来了
But he's here now.
他回家来看我们了
He came home to see us.
我们要复合了
We're getting back together.
我们彼此相爱
We love each other.
对不对 我亲爱的?
Isn't that right, my darling?
而且我们也爱你
And we love you too.
打开门 卡西 让我们进去
Open up and let us in, Kassie.
我们可以再次成为一个幸福的大家庭
We can be a big, happy family again.
你看上去不太好 妈妈
You don't look so good, Mom.
你给我一个大大的拥抱 再亲亲我 我就会好了
Nothing a big old hug and kiss from you won't fix.
快把门打开
Open up now,
乖 听话
like a good girl.
这就对了
That's it.
快打开
Come on, now.
为爸爸妈妈打开门
Do it for Mom and Dad.
妈妈!
Mom!
你没事吧? -对不起
You okay? -I'm sorry.
我以为妈妈好点了
I thought Mom was better.
像你打开双腿一样把门打开 你这个骨肉皮臭荡♥妇♥!
Open the door like you open your legs, you stinking groupie slut!
我不是骨肉皮 你这个变♥态♥贱♥人♥!
I'm not a groupie, you psycho bitch!
贝丝
Beth.
贝丝
Beth.
去你的房♥间
Go to your room.
会没事的 丹尼
It'll be okay, Danny.
斯塔法尼会保护我们的 对吗?
Staffanie will protect us. Right?
对
Yeah.
你在看什么呢 亲爱的?
What are you looking at, hon?
我得杀死肚子里 那些令人毛骨悚然的爬虫
I gotta kill the creepy-crawlies that I got inside my tummy.
我不喜欢肚子里有东西
I don't like having things inside my tummy.
你呢 贝丝阿姨?
Do you, Auntie Beth?
(“女权主义”不是淫秽的词汇)
嘿
Hey.
这是个噩梦吗?
Is this a nightmare?
这就像一场噩梦 卡西
It's just like a nightmare, Kass.
发生在布里奇特和妈妈身上的事 也会发生在我们身上吗?
Is what happened to Bridget and Mom gonna happen to us?
我不会让这种情况发生的
I'm not gonna let that happen.
我保证
I promise.
贝丝阿姨 有一天你会成为一个好妈妈的
You'd be a good mom someday, Auntie Beth.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
是的
Yeah.
因为你知道怎么骗小孩子
You know how to lie to kids.
我想着该把她绑起来
I thought I should tie her up.
以防万一
Just in case.
我想听听那黑胶唱片
I wanna listen to that vinyl.
那样做太危险 那些文字…
It's too dangerous. Those words…
是 但或许那里头 也有能结束这一切的文字
Yeah, well, maybe there's words on there that can help stop all of this.
没有电 没法转动唱机转盘
We've got no power to run a turntable.
这个问题我能解决
I can fix that.
(三 1923年1月24日)
我先听了第一张 他是在第二张里念那段话的
I listened to the first and then he spoke the words on the second.
那我就从最后一张开始听吧
I guess I'll start at the other end, then.
给 以防万一
Just in case.
自我诵读这本书到现在 已经两个晚上了
It is now two nights since I read aloud from the book.
我希望了解亡灵世界 并与之交流的想法
My want to understand and commune with the other side
被严重误导了
could not have been more misguided.
这段最后的录音是一个警告
I make this final recording as a warning to whoever next comes into contact
告诫下一个会接触到它邪恶页面的人
with its malignant pages.
《死亡之书》无法被摧毁
Naturum Demonto cannot be destroyed.
如果你发现了它 就把它深埋在我们的秘密保险库里
When you find it, bury it deep in our secret vault,
因为我念的那些文字 释放出了比我最黑暗的噩梦
for the words I uttered have unleashed a demonic entity
还要可怕的恶魔
beyond my darkest nightmare.
布里奇特会像妈妈一样复活吗?
Is Bridget gonna come back like Mom?
我不知道 卡西
I don't know, Kass.
那恶魔首先附身科尔特斯 从里到外侵蚀了他
The demon possessed Cortez first, rotting him from the inside out.
我们试图凭借主的话语的力量 驱除那个恶魔
With the might of our Lord's words, we tried to drive out the foul entity
但它嘲笑了我们的祈祷 然后控制了沙纳汉
but it mocked our prayers and took Shanahan under its control.
其他的神父同胞们赶来帮忙
Fellow priests came to our aid
但他们很快也被附身 而且毫无规律可言
but the possession quickly spread amongst them without rhyme nor reason.
这股邪恶力量不受人类规则的辖制
This evil is not governed by the rules of man.
它以引发彻底混乱、制♥造♥恐怖为乐
No, it takes its pleasure in creating terror through total chaos.
我迫切地想终止咒语的效力
Desperate to end this curse,
于是便试图杀死曾是我兄弟的人