那你怎么知道他们不存在呢?
Then how do you know they don't exist?
因为
Because…
我只相信我能看到的东西
I only believe what I can see.
给我的?
For me?
只给酷酷的摇滚小妞
It's for badass rock chicks only.
看呀 妈妈 我很酷
Look, Mom. I'm a badass.
请别教唆她加入你那骨肉皮的世界
Please don't indoctrinate her into your groupie world.
什么是“骨肉皮”?
What's a groupie?
那是你妈妈最喜欢给我取的昵称
Your mom's favorite nickname for me,
虽然她知道我是吉他技师
even though she knows I'm a guitar technician.
随你怎么说
If you say so.
嘿 友好一点 不然你就得不到礼物了
Hey, be nice or you don't get a gift.
说到这个 看看我给你♥爸♥买♥♥了什么
Speaking of which, check out what I got your dad.
(懒人的啤酒杯)
怎么了 艾尔?
What's going on, El?
丹尼 开我的车 跟姐姐妹妹一起去买♥♥披萨
Danny, go take my car and get pizza with your sisters.
没问题 妈妈
Sure thing, Mom.
我就是不明白怎么会这样
I just can't wrap my head around all this.
怎么?他在外头有人了?
What, did he meet someone else?
不是
No.
他认为支付子女抚养费 就等同于远距离共同抚养
He believes paying child support equals co-parenting from afar.
你怎么没告诉我呢 艾尔?
Why didn't you tell me, El?
我要知道 就会立马跳上飞机 赶来帮你解决这个问题
I would've jumped right on a plane to help you work through this.
我打过电♥话♥给你
I called you.
打了两次
Twice.
第一次是他告诉我他要离开的时候
First time, when he told me he was leaving.
第二次是他搬出去的那天晚上
Second, the night he moved out.
那是两个半月前的事了 贝丝
That was two and half months ago, Beth.
对不起 好吗?
I'm sorry, okay?
你也知道 巡演时我会全情投入
You know when I'm on the road, I get sucked in deep
我正在努力争取首席技师的位子
and I'm trying to make chief tech right now.
如果成功了 我将成为乐队中 第一个当上首席的女性 所以…
And if I do, I'll be the first woman in my crew to do it, so…
求你了 艾莉 这件事我们得好好谈谈
Please, Ellie, we need to talk this through properly.
艾尔
El…
听着 今晚你可以睡在沙发上
Look, you can sleep on the sofa tonight
但我得打包 准备搬走
but I gotta pack and move.
嘿 贝丝宝
Hey, Bethy-boo.
是我 艾莉
It's Ellie. Just…
只是打电♥话♥问候你一声
calling to say hi.
还有 我和阿捷 我们…
And, um… me and Jay, we, uh…
你知道吗…
You know what--
我不怪你
I don't blame you.
我也很讨厌自己的声音
I hate the sound of my voice too.
你是什么情况 贝丝?
What's going on with you, Beth?
我又闯祸了 就像往常一样
I screwed up again, like I always do.
我需要你帮我解决 做决定
And I need you to help me figure it out.
又需要了
Again.
出什么事了?
What happened?
(嘿 妈妈 你真厉害!)
动作快点 布里奇特
Hurry up, Bridge.
要不你来拿披萨?
You wanna carry them?
要不你去考驾照?
You wanna get your license?
走吧 卡西
Come on, Kass.
地震了!
Earthquake!
来吧
Come on.
快走!
Go!
蹲下!
Stay down!
(方达修树服务)
老天
Shit.
震得真厉害
That was intense.
我觉得我吓尿裤子了
I think I peed my pants.
是热的吗?
Is it warm?
多半只是汽水
It's probably just soda.
好了 走吧
All right. Come on.
(亨丽埃塔披萨店 来吃吧!)
老天 布里奇特 看看这个
Holy shit. Bridget, check this out.
看什么?
What is it?
这里有个洞
There's a hole.
小心 丹 可能会有余震
Careful, Dan. There could be aftershocks.
是个旧的银行金库!
It's an old bank vault!
丹尼 别!
Danny, don't!
丹?
Dan?
来吧 丹尼 我们走吧!
Come on, Danny. Let's go!
稍等一下!
Just hang on!
(三 1923年1月24日)
丹尼!
Danny!
放松点 布里奇特!
Relax a minute, Bridge!
丹尼 你没事吧?
Danny, are you okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
(圣本笃 保护我们)
打通了吗?
Anything?
完全没有信♥号♥♥
The network is totally screwed.
他们肯定没事的 艾尔
I'm sure they're fine, El.
嘿
Hey.
大家都还好吗?有人受伤吗?
Is everyone okay? Anybody hurt?
嘿 加布
Hey, Gabe.
孩子们去买♥♥披萨了 我打不通他们的手♥机♥
The kids went to go get pizza
能借你的车去找他们吗?
and I can't get through on their cells. Can I borrow your car to go find them?
我开车送你去怎么样? -谢谢
How about I drive you? -Thanks.
我去拿钥匙
Let me get the keys.
你是谁? -贝丝
Who are you? -Beth.
艾莉的妹妹
Ellie's sister.
对哦 那个骨肉皮
Ah, yeah, yeah. The groupie.
让我问你一件事
Let me ask you somethin'.
你能听到它在上面吗?
Can you hear her up there?
什么? -地震
What? -Quake.
吓得它躲去管道里了
Sent her hiding in the ducts.
快来 小猫咪
Here, kitty, kitty, kitty.
我们走吧
Let's roll.
是他们吗?
Is that them?
很高兴认识你
Good to meet you.
地震之后绝不该乘电梯
You never take the elevator after a quake.
布里奇特把披萨掉地上了
Bridget dropped the pizza.
宝贝 你们没事就好 谁在乎披萨啊?
Oh, honey. I love you guys so much more than pizza.
不到一小时前
The magnitude 5.5 earthquake
普恩特山断层以北发生了5点5级地震
hit just north of the Puente Hills fault less than an hour ago.
受影响地区包括洛杉矶市中心 以及从拉哈布拉到…
Jolting downtown Los Angeles and everywhere from La Habra to…
你觉得这玩意儿可能值钱吗?
You think it might be worth something?
妈妈现在正需要额外的收入 你不觉得吗?
Mom could do with some extra money right now, don't you think?
我觉得妈妈不会想要 用你偷来的东西换来的钱的
I don't think Mom wants cash from something you stole.
这不是偷来的
It's not stolen.
这多半被锁在那个金库里很久了
It's probably been locked in that vault forever.
没错 而且这样的古怪东西 被锁起来是有原因的
Yeah, and weird shit like this gets locked away for a reason.
别去碰它 丹
Just leave it, Dan.
可恶!
Argh! Fuck!
让我看看
Let me see it.
只是被戳了一下
It's just a nick.
丹
Dan…
丹尼 拜托把它合上吧
Danny, please close it.
丹 我有不祥的预感
I don't like this, Dan.
你得马上把它放回去
You need to put it back right now.
今晚妈妈不会再让我们出门的
Mom's not letting any of us out the front door again tonight.
那就明天一早还
First thing in the morning then.
答应我?
Promise me?
你是要去深海潜水吗?
You going deep sea diving?
进去之前 我得先看看底下有没有东西
I gotta see under before I get in.
我以前在海滩上被水母蜇过
I got stung by a jellyfish at the beach before.
我不喜欢到水下面去
I don't like going underwater.
我不觉得这浴缸里 会有什么古怪的海洋生物
I don't think there's any weird sea creatures in the tub.
哦 我的天!
Oh, my God!
哦 我的天
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
是一个…
It's a… It's a…
你没事吧?
You okay?