我没事 宝贝
I'm good, sweetie.
我也不喜欢肚子痛
I hate when my tummy hurts too.
(一 1923年11月13日)
(播放)
下午好 我的神职同僚
Good afternoon, my fellow clergymen.
我是马库斯利特尔顿神父
I am Father Marcus Littleton,
圣帕特里克大教堂的图书管♥理♥员♥
the library keeper here at Saint Patrick's Cathedral
欢迎大家今天来到天使之城
and I welcome you all today to the City of Angels.
邀请各位来这里
You've been invited here
是想让你们见证 由我们海外传教士发现的
to witness the unveiling of a unique artifact
一件独特文物 这是它的首次公开展示
that was discovered by our overseas missionaries.
我想向各位介绍
I would like to present
我认为是传说中《自然之狂》的
what I believe to be one of the three fabled volumes
三卷之一
of Naturum Demonto,
《死亡之书》
The Book of the Dead.
根据我到目前为止所做的测试
My tests to date have revealed
其镶边由腌人肉制成
that its bindings are made of cured human flesh,
里头的文字及插画 由人血♥书♥写绘制而成
its passages and etchings inked in blood.
这是异端之物!
This is heresy!
该书卷显然包含了神圣的奥秘
Today, I seek church approval
今天 我想寻求教会许可 允许我将它翻译出来
to translate the spiritual mysteries its pages undoubtedly hold.
毁掉它!
Destroy it!
它被称为《死亡之书》是有原因的!
It's called The Book of the Dead for a reason!
为了人类的利益 我请求能看看这本书!
I seek to look at this book for the good of man!
(二 1923年1月24日)
被我教会的长老们拒绝之后
Rejected by the elders of our church,
我和达米安沙纳汉教士 及雨果科尔特斯神父
myself, Canon Damien Shanahan, and Father Hugo Cortez
便开始秘密翻译
have been working in secret to translate
《死亡之书》里的大量文字与符号♥
The Book of the Dead's myriad writings and glyphs.
书中包含了各种古老的仪式及咒语
Its pages contain ancient rituals and incantations
据说诵读这些咒语
the recitation of which
能让你跟我们现知的
proclaim to allow contact with supernatural forces
浅薄世界之外的超自然力量取得联♥系♥
that exist beyond the thin veneer of our known world.
(出口)
今天是上帝创世第1923年的1月24日
It is January 24th in the year of our Lord, 1923.
我 马库斯利特尔顿神父 现在将大声朗读
And I, Father Marcus Littleton, shall now commence reading aloud
属灵复活的第一段经♥文♥
the first of the spiritual resurrection passages.
(停)
嘿!
Hey!
来人啊!
Help!
帮帮我!
Help!
给我闭嘴!
Shut the fuck up!
(让地球再次变酷)
没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
这只是停电而已
It's just a blackout.
(二 1923年1月24日)
布里奇特?
Bridget?
你没事吧?
You all right?
没事
Yeah.
看来只有我们这里停电
Looks like it's just us that's out.
是吗?
Really?
妈妈?
Mom?
艾尔 你在睡觉吗?
El, are you sleeping?
她去哪儿了?
Where is she?
妈妈?
Mom?
艾尔?
El?
出什么事了 姐姐?
What's up, sis?
我做了个最美的梦
I had the most beautiful dream.
梦见我们一起坐在高大的森林里
We were together, sitting in a tall forest.
风儿轻爽 鸟儿在歌♥唱最甜美的…
The wind was clean and the birds were singing the sweetest…
旋律
Melodies.
那天相当完美 而我满脑子想的都是
It was a perfect day and all I could think about
我有多想把你们都切开
was how much I wanted to cut you all open
然后爬进你们的身体 这样我们就能变成一个幸福的家庭
and climb inside your bodies so that we could stay one happy family.
它在我身体里
It's in me.
别让它带走我的孩子们
Don't let it take my babies.
妈妈!
Mom!
布里奇特 把她带回屋里去
Bridget, take her back inside.
快!
Now!
她怎么了 布里奇特?
What's wrong with her, Bridge?
去楼梯那里!快!
Stairs. Go! Go, go, go.
拜托
Come on.
醒醒 艾莉 拜托 快醒醒
Wake up, Ellie. Come on, wake up.
丹尼!
Danny!
楼梯没了
They're gone.
前一分钟她还好好的 突然就开始说疯话 然后…
One minute she was fine and the next she was talking crazy and…
现在她死了
And now she's gone.
还是没有信♥号♥♥
Network's still fucked.
我可以祈祷吗?
May I pray?
她不信教
She's not religious.
生前不信
Wasn't.
只是简单的祈祷
It's just a few words.
一起来吧
Join me.
上帝啊 赐予她永恒的安息
Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord
让永恒的光芒照耀在她身上
and let perpetual light shine upon her.
愿她的灵魂及所有逝去的信徒的灵魂
May her soul and the souls of all the faithful departed
借着上帝的怜悯…
through the mercy of God
她的脸怎么了?
What the hell happened to her face?
…永远安息
Rest in peace.
像是被人打过一样
Looks like someone beat her up.
在大楼的北侧
There's an old fire-escape ladder
有个旧的消防梯
on the north side of the building.
我可以试着从那里下去 拉响警报 找人过来救援
I could try to get down that, raise the alarm, get some help in here.
去那里得穿过82号♥公♥寓♥
You have to go through 82.
见鬼
Ah, shit.
那里没人住吧?
That's unoccupied, right?
没错 像这垃圾楼里的多数公♥寓♥一样
Yeah. Like most of this condemned dump.
你那里有工具
You got the tools?
我们可以直接把门撬开
We could just cut right through the door.
工具在我的卡车里
In my truck.
没重型器具
You ain't gettin' through those old doors
你是撬不开那些旧门的
without something heavy-duty.
我想要爸爸回来
I want Dad to come home.
他会回来的
He will.
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥恢复正常后 他就会马上回来
When we get the phones working again, he'll come right back.
你怎么知道他会?
How do you know he will?
你之前还说妈妈会没事的呢
You said Mom was gonna be okay.
我以为她会没事
I thought she would be.
我很抱歉 卡西
I'm so sorry, Kass.
我去拿霰弹枪 直接把锁轰开
I'm gonna get my shotgun, and we're gonna blast it open.
给我一分钟 好吗?
Just give me a minute, okay?
我不喜欢被困
I don't like being trapped.
大家已经够紧张了 不需要枪声来火上浇油
Everyone is on edge enough without guns getting fired in here.
我不知道该怎么办 艾尔
I don't know what to do, El.
你才是那个 总是知道怎么解决问题的人
You're the one who always has the answers.
我现在怕得要命 都不敢面对你的孩子们
I'm too scared to even face your kids right now.
你生前不管有多忙 都总能为我 为所有的人
No matter how busy you ever got, you always found time for me.
抽出时间
For everyone.
真不敢相信我再也不能跟你说话了
I can't believe I'm never gonna speak to you again.
嘿 贝丝宝 是我 艾莉
Hey, Bethy-boo. It's Ellie.
只是打电♥话♥问候你一声 还有…
Just… calling to say hi. And, uh…
贝丝!
Beth. Beth!
你得帮帮我 贝丝 你得帮我
You have to help me, Beth. You have to.
我好烫 要被活活烧死了!
I'm burning. I'm burning alive!
艾尔?
El?
妈妈? -她还活着?
Mom? -She's alive?
她烫得不得了
She's burning up.
我去拿冰块
I'll get ice.
妈妈?
Mom?
妈妈已经死翘翘了
Mommy's with the maggots now.
妈妈 别这样!
Mom, stop it!
快停下!
Stop it!
这不是我的错 布里奇特
It's not my fault, Bridget.
离她远点 布里奇特!