已经厌烦了吗
Bored with us already?
这是战略上的退出
It's a tactical withdrawal.
那么 教授
So, Professor.
你第一次见我 你是不是觉得
When you first saw me, did you think...
这就是那个该死的共♥产♥主义恐♥怖♥分♥子♥啊
'Ah, so that's what a fucking, communist terrorist looks like'?
你呢 你是不是也想
And, you? Did you think...
这就是那个混帐种族歧视白人啊
'Ah, so that's what a fucking racist Boer looks like'?
毫无疑问 你认为我们没有种族歧视
No doubt, you assume our claim to be non-racial...
只是政♥治♥商谈的虚夸 但是你错了
Is just a rhetoric of political convenience, but you are mistaken.
那决定了我们的一切
It's what defines us.
但是在你的假设中你也误会我们了
And you are mistaken in your assumptions about us,
姆贝基先生
Mr Mbeki.
我们的恐惧并不是来源于大肆宣扬
Our fear doesn't stem from propaganda...
而是我们深知有一天会被惩罚
But from the deep rooted knowledge that one day we will be punished...
因为我们犯下了滔天罪行
For all the terrible wrongs we have inflicted.
晚安 教授
Good night, Professor.
晚安
Goodnight.
你好
Hello?
教授
Professor?
有什么事
Can I help you?
隔墙有耳
杨保证过这个地方没有窃听器
Young gave his assurance the place was clean of bugs.
我可不想冒险
I couldn't take the chance.
希望我接下来的说的 你不会让我失望
I hope to God, you don't make me regret what I'm about to do.
据媒体和议会传言 博塔还是希望
To the press and parliament, Botha's still on message that...
再和谈之前 你必须自行放下武器
You must abandon your weapons before he'll conduct a dialogue with you.
但是 我的出席就说明一定另有隐情
But, my presence here suggests otherwise.
博塔知道我们的商谈吗
Botha knows about these talks?
我必须向国家情报局的巴纳德
I'm instructed to report back to him via Doctor Barnard...
汇报情况
In National Intelligence.
我就是他们的特洛伊木马
I'm to be their Trojan horse.
你竟冒险告诉我这些 教授
You take a risk telling me this, Professor.
不告诉你才是冒险
It would be a risk not telling you.
没有信任 就不会达成协议
Without trust, we'll achieve nothing.
塔博说如果我们
Tambo says if we are to...
要想赢得自♥由♥ 首先
Win our freedom we must first...
要不怕吃苦
Banish bitterness.
这会是一次考验
This will be the test of it.
对我们所有人都是
For all of us.
帮他准备好
Get him ready.
让我们给他尝点失去的味道
Let's give him a taste of what he's been missing.
转一下身
If you could just turn around.
-完了 好了吗 -好看
- Okay. It's good? - Yeah.
多年不♥穿♥ 我都不会系了
I've lost the knack of tying them over the years.
那我们走吧
Well, shall we?
我来接 我接就行
Got it. I've got it.
巴纳德
Barnard.
今天他还很享受他的自♥由♥吗
Did he enjoy his day of freedom?
至少能够尝一下甜头 等着瞧吧
Enough to get a taste for it, let's hope.
-英国商谈呢 -还在进行中
- And the UK talks? - Work in progress.
我需要更多的信息安慰内阁中强硬派议员
I need more than that to placate the bloody doves in Cabinet.
长官 内阁一定不能知道此事
Sir, the Cabinet must know absolutely nothing about this.
若有人泄密给美国有线新闻网
If some loose lips blabs to CNN
整个事件就会指向我们
The whole process could implode on us.
你给我提供这些商谈
You sold me these talks to
不就是为了追踪南非民会
Get the inside track on the ANC.
促使曼德拉有所改变
To give us leverage over Mandela.
如果你不提供信息 那还谈什么
If you're not going to deliver. What's the damn point?
我这里有他的确切保证
I have his exact words here somewhere.
让我们谈谈
Leave us.
我确实该回家了 博士
I do have a home to go to, Doctor.
尽管引来更多关于我容易受骗
At the risk of invoking more accusations that
单纯的指责 我还是觉得
I'm gullible and naive, I repeat...
姆贝基就是可以政♥府♥合作的人
In my view, Mbeki, is a man the government can do business with.
根据是什么
A view based on what?
你和他温馨的谈话吗
Your cosy fireside chats?
他那些关于大家痛苦的胡言乱语吗
His existential ramblings about universal suffrage?
一个人尊重另一个人的理想主义
One can respect a man's commitment to his ideals...
无论他用什么方法实现
Without sharing his methods of achieving them.
素我冒昧
Forgive me,
我不想拜倒在他自我统治的祭坛下
If I don't also genuflect at his altar of self government.
和谈没用吧 教授
Talk is cheap, Professor.
他没有妥协吧 一条也没有
He made no concessions, did he? Not one.
他所谓自我控制只不过是策略
His so called conversion to moderation is a ploy,
是塔博安排的
Orchestrated by Tambo.
你呢
And you...
你就信以为真了
You fell for it.
-我能回家了吗 -还不行
- Can I go home? - Not yet.
曼德拉让他的律师传了口信
Mandela sent his lawyer with a message for me.
他们将他和西苏鲁 和罗本岛居民隔离
They've isolated him from Sisulu and the other Robben Islanders.
他一直和巴纳德博士秘密交谈
He's been holding secret talks with Doctor Barnard from the N.I. S...
巴纳德再汇报给博塔
Who reports back to Botha.
我给比奥兹发送了关于会议的内容
I pressed Bizoz on the content of the meetings.
他说纳尔逊什么也没有说
He claims Nelson said nothing.
他向我保证 他一直坚信信仰
He wanted to assure me he's acting in good faith.
他中计了
He's walking into a trap.
博塔知道英国商谈
Botha knows about the U.K. talks.
巴纳德让埃斯特侯赛向他汇报信息
Barnard recruited Esterhuyse to act as his informer.
他们在和我们玩分♥裂♥统治的游戏
They're playing 'divide and rule' with us.
比勒陀利亚会宣布南非最著名的囚犯
Pretoria will claim that South Africa's most famous prisoner...
想要和平稳定
Wanted a peaceful settlement
而非洲民会的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 却反对和平
But the ANC terrorists... Rejected it to
坚持武力解决
Pursue their doctrine of violence.
玛德巴不会掉那样的陷阱
Madiba would never fall for such a trick.
你怎么知道他现在精神状况
How do we know what his mental state is?
他承担了何种压力
The pressure he's under?
为了自♥由♥他会做出什么样的妥协
What concessions he'll make in return for his freedom?
他跟我们关系好为什么不说他在做什么
If he's so solid with us why not tell us what he's doing?
为什么只给你说 不给大家说
Why exclude you, of all people.
这个埃斯特侯赛 你信他吗
This Esterhuyse, do you trust him?
相信
Yes.
相信刚刚认识几个小时的人
A man you've barely known a few hours?
却要怀疑那个我最了解的
Yet, I'm supposed to doubt a man i've known a lifetime.
为我们献出一切的人
Who sacrificed everything for us.
如果因为信任
If trust is the issue...
也许存在怀疑是我的判断
Perhaps it is my judgement which is in doubt.
如果我们因为不信任而变质
If we let ourselves be tainted by distrust...
博塔的计策就成功了 我们就让他耍了
Botha's tactics will succeed. We play into his hands.
博塔下令议会不到一天就发生了爆♥炸♥
The bombing came less than 24 hours after President Botha told parliament...
治安队查处了在纳塔恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的窝点
That security forces had uncovered a terrorist cell in Natal...
逮捕了23名嫌疑叛乱分子
And arrested 23 suspected insurgents.
据说有两名疑犯在逃
We understand that two of the terrorists evaded capture.
治安队已经前往索韦托查找
Security Forces have stepped uptheir search in the Soweto area.
过来
Get in here.
我到家了 玛丽 有人吗
I'm home, Marie. Anyone home?
目标确定 明天中午12点
Target is confirmed. Tomorrow at twelve p.m.
好的
Sure.
南非约翰内斯堡附近
And the bloodshed in South Africa today...
约堡罗德堡 的购物中心
After a bomb exploded outside a shopping centre...
又发生一次血杀事件
In Roodeport, near Johannesburg.
4名市民当场死亡 18人受伤
Four civilians were killedand 18 others injured.
一位发言人称目标就在附近的银行
A spokesman claimed that the target was a nearby bank.
他谢绝提供与发生爆♥炸♥
He declined to give details on the operational difficulties...
相关的细节
Which caused the explosion.
你就是这样不明不白的进行爆♥炸♥活动
Is that how you justify your campaign of indiscriminate bombings...
杀害无辜的民众吗
The killing of innocent civilians?
我们从不想杀害民众
We have never supported the killing of civilians.
告诉那些因为你暗地爆♥炸♥和管道爆♥炸♥
Tell that to the women and children that you maim and kill...
致残或被杀害的妇女和小孩吧
With your limpet bombs and your pipe bombs.
还是那些妻离子散的伤害
Or are dead children legitimate collateral damage...
能够提升恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的人气