he was too proud and he kept it all bottled up.
你喝的那啤酒,你知道是谁酿的吗?
That beer you're drinking, do you know who makes that?
没人知道,因为那家工厂也关了!
No one does because they closed that factory too!
这里的一切都是这样,
It's the same with everything around here,
我们什么都不生产了,全完了。
we don't make shit anymore, it's done.
你是我仅剩的一切,布洛基,你是我的一切。
You're all I've got left, Brocky, you're everything to me.
我会做任何事,只求你告诉我出了什么问题。
I'd do anything. Just please tell me what's wrong.
我告诉你出了什么问题,
I'll tell you what's wrong,
把你的一生献给某个公♥司♥,
dedicating your life to some corporation
某天让你变成残废,
that'll make you a cripple one day
第二天就卷铺盖走人!
and up and leave town the next!
这不会是我的故事。
It's not gonna be my story.
帮我?
Help me?
你连自己都帮不了。
You can't even help yourself.
(门猛摔声)
(door slamming)
(莎莎啜泣声)
(Shazza sobbing)
(机器轻声蜂鸣)
(machine beeping quietly)
操!
Oh, fuck!
现在这玩意儿还闪个不停。
Now this thing's blinking.
在哪儿?
Where?
[阮警官] 那里。
[Officer Nguyen] There.
[麦卡当警官] 嗯,你装电池了吗?
[Officer McAdam] Well, did you put batteries in it?
[阮警官] 我又不是白♥痴♥。
[Officer Nguyen] I'm not a fucking idiot.
好吧,给我看看。
All right, give it here then.
哦,天。
Oh, man.
等一下。
Hang on.
(三脚架扣合声)
(tripod attachment clicking)
滚开。
Fuck off.
给。
Here.
这玩意儿上怎么这么多按钮。
So many fucking buttons on these things.
你知道这些都是干嘛的吗?
You even know what all these do?
嘿,布洛克,兄弟,这儿闪的是什么?
Hey Brock, man, what's this blinking here?
(机器轻声蜂鸣)
(machine beeping quietly)
你插卡了吗?
Did you put a card in it?
卡?这玩意儿带卡吗?
Card? Did it come with a card?
鬼知道。
Buggered if I know.
对,这就是你的问题,我猜。
Yeah, that, that's your problem, I reckon.
[麦卡当警官] 所以啥也没录下来?
[Officer McAdam] So none of that recorded?
[布洛克] 看起来没有。
[Brock] Doesn't look like it.
啥?搞...
What? For...
你个笨蛋,真是的!
You bloody idiot, honestly!
老板要我们录自动的,我就干了这个。
Boss had to shoot an auto, this is what I did.
[麦卡当警官] 哦,他肯定要骂我们了。
[Officer McAdam] Oh, he's gonna growl us.
至少我们还有你的笔记。
At least we've still got your notes.
对。
Yeah.
对,我们还有那些。
Yeah, we've still got them.
那就直接说吧,嗯?
Let's just cut to it then, eh?
布洛克,你就告诉我们那天,
Brock, why don't you just tell us about the day
整件事搞砸的时候?
the whole shit went down?
(机器轻声蜂鸣)
(machine beeping quietly)
(交通低鸣声)
(traffic rumbling quietly)
这是什么鬼东西?
Oh, what the fuck is this?
你是想让我得糖尿病吗?
Are you trying to give me diabetes?
就只有这个,兄弟。
It's all they had, man.
那你拿了啥?
Well, what have you got?
我有些,有些棒棒糖,还有泡泡糖。
I've got some, some lollipops, some whiz fizzers.
给,儿子。
Here, son.
[亨特] 为什么会有人想住在这儿?
[Hunter] Why would anyone wanna live out here?
这不是选择,儿子。
It's not a choice, son.
你越穷,住的地方就越烂。
The poorer you are, the shittier place you live.
这是仅剩的社会正义。
It's the only social justice left.
嗨。
Hi.
- Hi.
[韦恩] 这就是那地方?
[Wayne] So this is the place?
[亨特] 应该没错了。
[Hunter] Pretty sure.
应该没错?
Pretty sure?
[亨特] 从这儿看不太清楚。
[Hunter] It's hard to see from here.
哦,你可是大学里的大人物。
Oh well, you're the big university boy.
干嘛不去搞清楚?
Why don't you go fucking work it out?
(车门点击声)
(car door clicking)
(车门重击声)
快点,赶紧的。
(car door clunking)
Go on, hurry up.
小屁孩。
Kids.
(包装纸沙沙声)
(wrapper rustling)
闭嘴,闭嘴。
看看这车。
- Shut up, shut up.
- Fucking look at this car.
嘿。
这儿有啥?
- Hey.
- What have we got here?
[青年] 你在这儿干嘛,伙计?
[Youth] What do you think you're doing here, man?
[青年] 你妈叫你去理发吗?
[Youth] You got your mum telling you to go get a haircut?
看看你自己。
该死的混♥蛋♥!
- Look at yourself.
- Bloody maggot!
滚蛋。
真♥他♥妈♥离谱。
- Get fucking gone.
- Fucking unreal.
[青年] 滚回你的地方,伙计。
[Youth] Go back to where you fucking belong, mate.
[青年] 别他妈往这边看。
[Youth] Don't even think about looking this way.
[青年] 去哪儿,理发去?
[Youth] Where you going, for a haircut?
妈宝男。
嘿,你去哪儿,嗯?
- Mummy's boy.
- Hey, where you going, huh?
你以为理个发就能修好那堆烂摊子?
You think a haircut's gonna fucking fix that shit?
(青年们齐声嘲笑)
(youths all jeering)
[青年] 我们得给你许可吗?
[Youth] Should we give you permission?
你想干一架?
(青年们大笑)
- You wanna fucking go?
(youths laughing)
滚蛋!
(门锁点击声)
Get fucked!
(door clicking)
(门吱吱作响)
(door creaking)
有什么可以帮您的?
How can I help you?
嗨,我来找—
Hi, I'm here to see-
您有预约吗?
Do you have an appointment?
随便谁都能直接进来吗?
Can anyone take a walk in?
你在这儿干嘛?
What are you doing here?
嘿,凯莉,你有空帮我剪个发吗?
Hey Kylie, do you have time for a quick cut?
不,凯莉五点下班。我可以安排你找维姬。
No, Kylie's off at five. I can get the you in with Vicky.
不,不,没事,达尼。
No, no, it's fine, Dani.
我会在莎莎之后给他挤个时间。
I'll just squeeze him in after Shaz.
哦,见鬼,莎莎,这是,嗯,(打响指)。
Oh, shit, Shaz, this is um, (snaps fingers).
亨特。
Hunter.
亨特。亨特,这是莎莎,布洛克的妈妈。
Hunter. Hunter, this is Shazza, Brock's mum.
哦,嗨。
Oh hi.
你好吗?
Oh, how do you do?
我很好,谢谢。
I'm well, thank you.
布洛克怎么样?
How's Brock?
哦,你应该比我知道得更清楚。
Oh well, you'd know better than I would.
你知道他在哪儿吗?
Do you know where he is?
嗯,他在家里睡觉。
Yeah, he's at home asleep.
嘿,你应该来家里看看。
Hey, you should come visit.
[亨特] 好啊,当然。
[Hunter] Yeah, sure.
你不是要理发吗?
Didn't you want a haircut?
哦,对。
Oh yeah.
我猜我得送莎莎回家。
I guess I'm driving Shaz home.
我可以带上工具,在那儿给你剪个发。
I could take my gear and give you a snip there.
好啊,听起来不错。
Yeah, sure, sounds great.
好的。
Okay.
那你觉得怎么样?
So what do you think?
很漂亮,凯莉。谢谢,宝贝,你太棒了。
It's beautiful, Kylie. Thanks, bub, you're amazing.
(旋律优美的管弦乐)
(melodic orchestral music)
[主持人] 伊丽莎白,南澳大利亚的新城镇,
[Presenter] Elizabeth, the new town in South Australia,
计划为澳大利亚人提供美好生活,
plan to provide a good life for Australians
也为来自海外的新移♥民♥提供机会。
and for the newest of our new settlers from overseas.
在伊丽莎白,你会找到属于你的位置,
There's a place for you in Elizabeth,
电影精选列表