What, didn't you get one?
没有。
嘿,布莱斯。
- No.
- Hey, Bryce.
是的,抱歉,我会搞定的,好吧,我会给你发一个。
Yeah, sorry, I'll sort it out, all right, I'll send you one.
(背景学生交谈声)
(background students chattering)
(滑板车轰鸣)
(skateboard whirring)
(滑板车碰撞声)
(skateboard clattering)
(滑板车轰鸣)
(skateboard whirring)
(滑板车碰撞声)
(skateboard clattering)
(滑板车轰鸣)
(skateboard whirring)
(滑板车碰撞声)
(skateboard clattering)
[吉米] 嘿,兄弟,想拍一段滑线吗?
[Jimmy] Hey, bro, do you wanna film a line?
嘿,兄弟。
Hey bro.
想拍一段滑线吗?
Do you wanna film a line?
啊,不,吉米,我觉得不用。
Ah, no, I don't reckon, Jimmy.
(滑板车轰鸣)
(skateboard whirring)
(滑板车碰撞声)
(skateboard clattering)
♪ 一旦有荣耀,一旦有迷雾 ♪
♪ Once there is glory, once there is fog ♪
♪ 我希望我毫无理由地感受如此 ♪
♪ I hope I feel like this for no reason at all ♪
怎么了,兄弟?
What's up, man?
哦,嘿,布洛克,怎么样?
你好吗?
- Oh yo, what's up, Brock?
- How you going?
是的。
Yeah.
足球队长?也许他想复刻八十年代。
Soccer chief? Perhaps he's going eighties.
是的。
Yeah.
我只是觉得没什么意义。
I guess I just don't really see the point anymore.
嗯,所有事一定要有意义吗?
Well, does there have to be a point to everything?
不,感觉有点像是浪费时间。
No, kind of just seems like a waste of time.
[凯莉] 有很多时间聊大人和老头子,但年轻只有一次。
[Kylie] Plenty of time talking about grown ups and old men, only young once.
是的,我想是吧。
Yeah, I guess.
别那么严肃。
Don't be so serious.
给你一项任务怎么样?
Are you down for a mission?
[布洛克] 任务?
[Brock] A mission?
是的。上车。
Yes. Get in.
(车门碰撞声)
(car doors clunking)
好吧,世界上你最喜欢的地方是哪儿?
Okay, so what's your favorite place in the whole world?
什么?
What?
好吧,闭上眼睛,
Okay, ah, close your eyes,
想想你特别开心的时候。
and think of a time when you were really happy.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
照做就行。
Just do it.
你告诉我你的,我就告诉你我的。
Show me yours, I'll show you mine.
现在,想想你小时候,
Now, think about when you were a kid
世界似乎充满美好
and the world seemed full of goodness
和希望之类的东西。
and hope and shit.
你在哪里?
Where are you?
(交通低鸣声)
(滑板车碰撞声)
(traffic rumbling quietly)
(skateboard clattering)
来吧,布洛克,你行的,伙计。
Come on, Brocky, you got it, mate.
能帮我吗?
Can you help?
不,不行。你能行。
No, no bloody way. You got this.
(柔和的旋律音乐)
(soft melodic music)
对,就是这样,一只手接一只手。
That's it, one hand over the other.
对,布洛克,你干得不错。
That's it, Brocky, you're doing well.
你干得不错,伙计。
You're doing well, buddy.
对,就是这样,啊!
That's it, ah!
你真是个传奇!
You bloody legend!
哇!
Wow!
(鸟儿尖叫声)
(birds squawking)
(叹气) 挺酷的,对吧?
(sighing) Yeah, pretty cool, huh?
是的。
Yeah.
(笑声) 干得不错,伙计。
(laughing) Done well, mate.
那我们去哪儿?
So where are we going?
啊,古梅拉查。
Ah, Gumeracha.
好的。
Okay.
再见,道吉!
See you, Dougie!
[道吉] 再见!
[Dougie] See you!
(旋律朋克音乐)
(melodic punk music)
♪ 聪明鬼坐在你的艺术课上,翘课 ♪
♪ Smart ass sitting in your art class, bunking off ♪
♪ 想下棋但你从没学过怎么下 ♪
♪ Wants to play chess but you never learnt how ♪
♪ 现在是隐喻,你24岁了 ♪
♪ A metaphor now that you're 24 ♪
♪ 独自在外,努力不让自己燃尽 ♪
♪ Out on your own trying not to burn out ♪
我的天,我完全忘了这个地方。
Oh, my God, I totally forgot about this place.
(柔和的旋律音乐)
(soft melodic music)
(大门吱吱声)
(gate creaking)
(柔和的旋律音乐)
(鸟儿啁啾声)
(soft melodic music)
(birds chirping)
哇!
Whoa!
挺酷的,对吧?
Pretty cool, huh?
嗯。
Hm.
[布洛克] 感觉这里可以滑板。
[Brock] I feel like you could skate that.
[凯莉] 好吧,是的。
[Kylie] Okay, yeah.
你确定要这样做,兄弟?
You sure about this, dude?
你总是那么严肃。
You're always so serious.
年轻只有一次,对吧?
You're only young once, right?
嘿,出去!
Hey, get out of there!
你们以为自己在干嘛?你们不能上去!
What do you think you're doing? You can't be up there!
你们这些小孩买♥♥票了吗?
Did you kids even buy tickets?
有门票费的,知道吗!
There's an entry fee, you know!
(汽车引擎启动声)
两块钱。
(car engine starting)
$2.
(凯莉笑声)
(Kylie laughing)
(车门碰撞声)
(car door clunking)
(汽车轰鸣)
(car rumbling)
你们被终身禁止入内,你们两个!
You're banned for life, both of you!
再也不能来大摇马了,永远!
No more Big Rocking Horse for you ever again, ever!
[布洛克] 现在你给我看你的。
[Brock] Now you show me yours.
[凯莉] 我还以为你永远不会问呢。
[Kylie] I thought you'd never ask.
(欢快的朋克音乐)
(upbeat punk music)
(车门咔嗒声)
(car doors clicking)
(车门碰撞声)
(car doors clunking)
(蝙蝠尖叫声)
(bats squawking)
(车门碰撞声)
(car door clunking)
[布洛克] 看来我们来晚了。
[Brock] Looks like we're too late.
(柔和的旋律音乐)
(soft melodic music)
(脚步撞击声)
(feet thudding)
(链条嘎啦声)
(chain rattling)
(大门吱吱声)
(gate creaking)
[凯莉] 快来!
[Kylie] Come on!
(柔和的旋律音乐)
(鸟儿啁啾声)
(soft melodic music)
(birds chirping)
(蝙蝠尖叫声)
(柔和的旋律音乐)
(bats squawking)
(soft melodic music)
哇!
Whoa!
它们是什么?
What are they?
啊,飞狐。
Ah, flying foxes.
它们从哪儿来的?
Where'd they come from?
它们有点像难民。
They're kind of like refugees.
东海岸的食物吃干净了,所以它们就来到这儿。
They ran out of food on the East Coast, so they came here.
[布洛克] 太棒了。
[Brock] Amazing.
嗯。
Hm.
我们有,
And we have,
全场最好的座位。
the best seats in the house.
(蝙蝠尖叫声)
(bats squawking)
所以你从没告诉我。
So you never told me.
[布洛克] 什么?
[Brock] What?
为什么你不来。
Why you weren't coming.
是的,我说了。
Yeah, I did.
嗯-嗯。
Hm-hm.
那到底是为什么?
Well?
嗯,
电影精选列表