♪ 我会投降 ♪
♪ I'll surrender ♪
♪ 直到我生命的尽头,如果你是我的 ♪
♪ 'Til the end of my life if you're mine ♪
♪ 让我伤痕累累 ♪
♪ Leave me scarred ♪
♪ 你的眼睛 ♪
♪ Your eyes ♪
♪ 像陶瓷碎片般切割 ♪
♪ Cut like shards of ♪
♪ 陶瓷 ♪
♪ Ceramic ♪
等等,停下!
Wait, stop!
嘿!
♪ 陶瓷 ♪
- Hey!
♪ Ceramic ♪
[单身派对女孩] 你这该死的笨蛋!
[Hen Party Girl] You bloody dickhead!
我只是想警告你。
I'm just trying to warn you.
[单身派对女孩] 嘿,你没事吧?
[Hen Party Girl] Hey, you all right?
你没事吧,伙计?
You all right there, mate?
(旋律朋克音乐)
(melodic punk music)
♪ 我被他妈的钉在墙上 ♪
♪ I'm fucking pinned against the wall ♪
♪ 如果你是我的 ♪
♪ If you're mine ♪
♪ 我什么都不想要 ♪
♪ There's nothing else I want at all ♪
♪ 让我伤痕累累 ♪
♪ Leave me scarred ♪
♪ 你的前臂压在我的喉咙上 ♪
♪ Your forearm pressed against my throat ♪
♪ 你的眼睛像陶瓷碎片般切割 ♪
♪ Your eyes cut like shards of ceramic ♪
♪ 我会投降 ♪
♪ I'll surrender ♪
♪ 直到我生命的尽头,如果你是我的 ♪
♪ 'Til the end of my life if you're mine ♪
操!
Fuck!
[划桨者] 你没事吧,伙计?
[Paddle Boater] You all right there, mate?
[布洛克] 是的,是的。
[Brock] Yeah, yeah.
是的,见鬼。
Yeah, fuck.
[划桨者] 阿德莱德男人,我告诉你。(笑声)
[Paddle Boater] Adelaide men, I'm telling you. (laughing)
[解说员] 这就是了,伟大的比赛。
[Commentator] This is it, the great race.
(赛车轰鸣声)
(racing cars rumbling)
我们有了一点接触,
We have a touch off then,
1979年的哈迪-费罗多经典赛,由彼得·布鲁克,
the Hardie-Ferodo classic for '79 with Peter Brook,
代表万宝路霍顿经销商团队的05号♥车。
05 for the Marlboro Holden Dealer Team.
前全国房♥车锦标赛冠军领先,
Former National Touring Car Champion leads,
紧随其后的是鲍比·莫里斯、艾伦·莫法特、艾伦·格赖斯、彼得·詹森。
from Bobby Morris, Allen Moffat, Allan Grice, Peter Janson.
然后是其他车手大幅落后,
Then the rest of the field at drop,
他在这场比赛的开局圈中选择保守策略,
who was going to conserve in this opening lap of the race
已经在此刻确立了,
has established, even at this stage,
你有一个不错的领先优势。
what you would term a handy lead.
(赛车轰鸣声)
(racing cars rumbling)
彼得·布洛克,平稳得无可挑剔,
Peter Brock, smooth as can be,
名副其实的专业先生,
Mr. Professional in every sense of the word,
鲍比·莫里斯位居第二,
Bobby Morris in second,
艾伦·莫法特驾驶联合坎贝尔猎鹰车,
Allen Moffat in the Federation Campbell Falcon
位列第三。
is back in third.
(door thudding)
现在通过赛道的起点,
Now through the start of the circuit,
(门撞击声)
(door thudding)
但赛道非常苛刻,车手们必须—
but it's very demanding, the drivers have to take it-
(笔记本电脑碎裂声)
(laptop cracking)
非常小心。
Very closely.
(笔记本电脑碎裂声)
(laptop cracking)
要通过山顶—
The top of the mountain to get through-
(笔记本电脑碎裂声)
(laptop cracking)
怎么回事?
What's going on?
[解说员] 因为车手们非常清楚,
[Commentator] Because the drivers really know
如果出了任何差错—
that if anything goes wrong-
(物体碰撞声)
(objects clattering)
布洛基?
Brocky?
布洛基?
Brocky?
(门锁点击声)
(door clicking)
(门撞击声)
(door thudding)
[解说员] 他们试图保护赛车,
[Commentator] Trying to conserve their cars,
同时又想跑得更快。
trying to go faster.
但看看彼得·布洛克,观众们疯狂了,
But look at Peter Brock and the crowd are going wild
在山顶上。
at the top of the mountain.
他们有一辆托拉纳一号♥车,一辆托拉纳二号♥车,
They've got a Torana, one, they've got a Torana, two,
还有一辆福特位列第三。
and a Ford in third.
(柔和紧张的管弦乐)
(soft tense orchestral music)
(门撞击声)
(door thudding)
(柔和紧张的管弦乐)
(soft tense orchestral music)
(大门点击声)
(gate clicking)
(柔和紧张的管弦乐)
(soft tense orchestral music)
(柔和紧张的管弦乐继续)
(soft tense orchestral music continues)
(柔和紧张的管弦乐继续)
(soft tense orchestral music continues)
(门锁点击声)
(door clicking)
(门撞击声)
嘿!
(door thudding)
- Yo!
爸!
Dad!
爸!
Dad!
(物体碰撞声)
(object clattering)
爸,我能借车吗?
Dad, can I borrow the car?
(柔和紧张的管弦乐)
(soft tense orchestral music)
爸!
Dad!
爸!
Dad!
(汽车引擎怠速声)
(柔和紧张的音乐)
(car engine idling)
(soft intense music)
爸!
Dad!
(车门点击声)
(car door clicking)
(布洛克咳嗽声)
(Brock coughing)
操!
Fuck!
爸!
Dad!
爸!
Dad!
爸!
Dad!
爸,你在干嘛?快醒醒!
Dad, what are you doing? Wake up!
操!
Fuck!
爸,爸,求你了!
Dad, Dad, please!
爸!
Dad!
(门撞击声)
(door thudding)
凯莉打过电♥话♥了。
Kylie called.
[布洛克] 是吗。
[Brock] Yeah.
她说你突然就不见了。
She said you just disappeared.
我只是忘了说再见,仅此而已。
I just forgot to say goodbye, that's all.
我明天会给她打电♥话♥。
I'll give her a call in the morning.
你知道我永远站在你这边,宝贝。
You know I'll always be on your side, bub.
那是什么意思?
What's that supposed to mean?
不管你做什么我都是爱你的。
You can never do anything to make me stop loving you.
天哪,妈。
Jesus, Mum.
[莎莎] 但我帮不了你,
[Shazza] But I can't help you,
如果我不知道出了什么问题,
if I don't know what's wrong,
帮我?
Help me?
你怎么帮我?
How could you help me?
你整天就坐在那儿看老赛车比赛,
All you do is sit around watching old car races,
抽烟,喝劣质啤酒。
smoking cigarettes, and drinking shitty beer all day.
我打赌你这辈子都没读过一本书。
I bet you've never read a book in your life.
[莎莎] 我读过书。
[Shazza] I've read books.
哦,是吗?
Oh yeah?
《彼得·布洛克:这有多棒?》
"Peter Brock: How Good is This?"
《彼得·布洛克:与传奇共生》。奥斯卡·威尔德。
"Peter Brock: Living With a Legend." Oscar Wilde.
[布洛克] 奥斯卡·威尔德,哈?
[Brock] Oscar Wilde, huh?
哪本?
Which one?
我不想跟你吵,宝贝,我只想帮你。
I don't wanna fight with you, bub, I just wanna help you.
你为什么对霍顿车那么痴迷?
What's with your sick obsession with Holden's?
老是戴着那个破帽子,
Wearing that stupid hat all the time,
好像是什么荣誉徽章似的。
like it's some kind of badge of honor.
你知道是他们害死了你丈夫,对吗?
You know they killed your husband, right?
霍顿没害死你♥爸♥,布洛基,
Holden's didn't kill your dad, Brocky,
他们让他活了二十年。
they kept him alive for 20 years.
如果那家工厂还在,他也会还在。
If that factory was still here, he would still be here.
你♥爸♥是个好人,宝贝。
Your dad was a good man, bub.
但他有自己的心魔,他太骄傲了,
But he had his demons and he was too proud,
他太骄傲,把一切都藏在心里。
电影精选列表