你的手怎么了?
What happened to your hand?
没事
Nothing.
在流血
Well, it's bleeding.
我撞到了
I bumped into something.
噢 你流了很多血
Oh, you're bleeding a lot.
是很尖的东西
It was sharp.
不要拖延了
Quit stalling.
关于我她写了什么?
What does she write about me?
她认为你就是亨利
She thinks you're Henry.
但你不是
But you're not.
你在说谎
You're lying.
我能听得出来
I can hear it in your voice.
亨利给她看了出生证明
Henry showed her the birth certificate,
让她给医生打了电♥话♥
had her call the doctor.
你不是他的克隆 你是他的儿子
You are not his clone, you're his son,
所以只要你想 尽管恨他 但你不是他
so you can hate his guts if you want, but you're not him.
你可以是你想成为的任何人
You can be whoever you want.
我真的太恨他了
I hated him so much.
我们都一样
We both did.
现在他已经走了
But now he's gone,
我们是由我们做出的选择定义的
and we are defined by the choices we make.
你爱我 不是么?
You love me, don't you?
我一直如此
I always have.
那你为什么不表达?
So why don't you show me?
孩子 你学得真快
Boy, you learn fast.
你看到他碰我
You saw him touching me.
让你非常嫉妒
It made you very jealous.
现在他走了
Now he's gone.
你可以碰我
And you can touch me.
我们俩都是被恶魔囚禁
We've both been held captive by a monster.
我们理应得到些好东西
We deserve something good.
我就在这 但你得更靠近我
I'm right here, but you have to come closer.
然后你就可以攻击我?
So you could attack me?
不会
No.
这样你就可以用剪刀
So you can use those shears
剪断我的内衣 让我属于你
and cut off my underwear and make me yours.
不要害怕
Don't be scared.
我不会咬人
I won't bite.
我能感觉到你的心跳
I can feel your heartbeat.
跳得好快
It's beating so fast.
让我看到你爱我
Show me you love me.
扔掉剪刀!
Drop the shears!
密♥码♥
The code.
真正的门密♥码♥!
The real door code!
三三一四七四
Three three one four seven four.
再说!
Again!
三三一四七四
Three three one four seven four.
现在我要这东西的钥匙
Now the key to this thing!
我应该杀了你
I should kill you.
我希望我能让你好过一点
I wish I could make things better for you.
我恨透了你!
I hate everything about you!
住手!
Stop it!
立即住手!
Stop right now!
噢 不
Oh no.
伊丽莎白 感谢上帝
Elizabeth, thank God.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是伊丽莎白
I'm Elizabeth.
不 你不是
No, you're not.
亨利 她是谁?
Henry, who is she?
亨利 不要
Henry, no.
他不是亨利
He's not Henry.
他是奥利佛
He's Oliver.
别听她的
Don't listen to her.
她脑子有病 亲爱的
She's sick in the head, my love.
我不知道他和你说了什么
I don't know what he's told you,
但我什么问题也没有
but there's nothing wrong with me.
这东西很重
This is very heavy.
那请你放下
So please put it down.
你拿到步♥枪♥?
You have the rifle?
我拿到了步♥枪♥
I have the rifle.
而它很重
And it's very heavy.
你让她趴在地上
Tell her to get on her belly.
为什么她和我长得一样?
Why does she look like me?
她是假冒的
She is an imposter.
她非常危险
She's very dangerous.
她是我们的敌人
She's our enemy.
不 我不知道他跟你说了什么
No, I don't know what he's told you,
但你和我不是敌人 好嘛?
but you an I are not enemies, okay?
他才是敌人
He's the enemy.
我们是这里的囚徒
We're prisoners here.
你听到她听上去有多疯狂?
You hear how crazy she sounds?
他不会让我们离开这所房♥子
He won't let us out of the house.
我只想要这个
That's all I want to do.
我只是想离开
I just want to go.
但他把我拴在这儿 你看
But he had me chained in here, look.
我向你发誓
I swear to you.
我向你发誓 看
I swear to you, look.
是真的么?
Is that true?
是 是真的 只是...
Yes, it's true, but...
我没办法
I had to.
阻止她伤害自己
To keep her from hurting herself.
她坚持要出去
She insists on going outside.
不愿意相信那空气不安全!
Doesn't want to believe that the air is not safe!
什么? 不是!
What? No!
趴在地上
Get on your belly.
前额贴地
Forehead on the floor.
不
No.
伊丽莎白 请把那个放下
Elizabeth, please put that down.
趴下
Do it.
外面的空气绝对没有任何问题
There's absolutely nothing wrong with the air outside.
前额着地!
Forehead on the floor!
她趴下了 亨利
She's down, Henry.
现在怎么办?
Now what?
请不要伤害他!
Please don't hurt him!
伊丽莎白 放下枪
Elizabeth, put it down.
放下枪
Put it down.
我可以解释一切
I can explain everything.
放开他!
Let him go!
跟她说!
Tell her!
告诉她不要开枪!
Tell her not to shoot!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我太爱你了
I love you so much.
你会杀了他
You will get him killed.
你不明白到底是怎么回事
You don't understand what's really going on.
现在放下枪 - 请不要
Now put it down. - Please don't.
放开他
Let him go.
你和我是一样的
You and I are the same.
我求你
Please, I beg you.
你梦想你会
You dreamt you would
遇到一个杰出的男人 - 请不要
fmeet a brilliant man. - Please don't.
你会让他
You will steal
无法呼吸 - 请你住口
his breath away. - Please stop.
而他会把你偷走 远离丑陋的一切
And he in turn would steal you away from everything ugly
进入我们自己的神秘世界
into a secret world of our own.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
亨利?
Henry?
在这里
I'm here.
一切都好么?
Is everything all right?
我以为我听到...
I thought I heard...
我代表你重新商谈了你的合同
I've renegotiated your contract on your behalf.
电影精选列表