哦 挺好的
Ah, it was fine.
太多东西需要了解
There's so much to take in.
我还没想过管理这么大的一个房♥子的操作方法
I hadn't thought about the practicalities of running such a big home.
嗯
Um,
昨天我想打电♥话♥
I tried to make a phone call yesterday,
但线路不通
but the line was dead.
是 这里一直出这种事
Yes, that happens all the time here.
噢
Oh.
你要打给谁?
Who were you calling?
我妹妹 - 噢
My sister. - Oh.
这儿怎么了?
What happened?
噢...我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
你也许知道我有点笨拙
You may as well know that I'm a bit of a clumsy.
是么 不是?
Are you, no?
是
Yes.
我希望我不会让你失望
I hope it doesn't disappoint you.
你怎么可能会让我失望呢?
How could you ever disappoint me?
因为也许你一直认为我温文尔雅
Just if you thought I was suave and elegant all the time.
你很会说谎 这很可怕
You're such a good liar, it's scary.
什么?
What?
你虚张声势
I call your bluff.
我不确定我理解你说的话
I'm not sure I know what you're talking about.
我认为你一直是温文尔雅
I think you've always been suave and elegant.
我们让佣人离开你觉得怎么样?
What do you say we send the servants away
今天就一直呆在床上?
and spend the rest of the day in bed?
那我们的湖上漫游呢?
What about our stroll on the lake?
我们哪天都可以去
We can always stroll tomorrow.
你身上有非常堕落的品质 伊丽莎白
There's a very corruptible quality about you, Elizabeth.
我没有伤到你吧 有么?
I didn't hurt you, did I?
衡量行为的唯一尺度...
The only measure of an action
是其后果
is its consequence.
伊丽莎白 我的宠物
Elizabeth, my pet.
你本不至于此 但你违抗我
You do not deserve this, but you did disobey me.
求你
Please.
求我?
Please?
我不知道你认为我看见了什么
I don't know what you think I saw.
我不认为你看见了
I don't think you saw.
已经发生了
It is what happened.
将要发生的是
What will happen.
足够深了 亨利
That's deep enough, Henry.
亨利
Henry.
奥利佛
Oliver.
我要听你说到此为止
Let me hear you say it's done.
请
Please.
我不同意
I disagree.
可你看着我的眼睛说过...
But you looked me in the eye and you said...
我没有!
I did not!
我需要绝对的镇静
I want absolute calm.
我们能办到么?
Can we manage that?
你是想被抓
You want to get caught.
我真没考虑过这个选项
It's not an option I'm really considering.
只是时间问题
Only a matter of when.
你仍然足够清醒 能认清现实...
Surely you're still lucid enough to recognize that fact...
我们被抓的唯一可能
the only way we get caught
就是你坚持在走廊里晃悠
is if you insist on lurking in corridors,
意味深长地盯着她们
staring meaningfully at them.
鸟人!
You prick.
进展不错
That went well.
你还没动你的饭
You haven't touched your food.
你认为是否可能物质都有其内在速度
Do you think it's possible substances have their own velocity?
例如?
For instance?
蛋 - 蛋
Eggs. - Eggs.
因为蛋的形态会改变
Because it changes form, the egg.
它全部功能就是变成其它的东西
Its whole function is to become something else.
不断地消失...
It keeps disappearing
不断以新的形式再次出现
and reappearing as something new.
我想不出世界上有其它东西
I can't think of anything else in the world
具备这种物质利他主义
with that kind of material altruism.
物质利他就是道德利他
Material altruism is moral altruism.
正是
Exactly.
可笑的是 蛋应该是灵魂的象征
Funny that the egg should be a symbol for the soul,
你不认为?
don't you think?
我听说你有偏头痛
I heard you have a migraine.
非常抱歉
So sorry.
我们不说这个
Let's not talk about it.
请坐
Sit down.
我可以明天再过来
I can come back tomorrow.
不必 你已经来了
No, you're here now.
喝点东西?
You want a drink?
好吧 你喝什么?
Well, what are you having?
苏格兰
Scotch.
希望能冲冲一脑子
Hope it knocks it on the head.
哦 嗯 我来点你喝的吧
Uh-huh, I'll have what you're having.
和疲劳有关 是么?
Stress related, aren't they?
偏头痛?
Migraines?
是 可能是
Yes, they can be.
或 锻炼造成的紧张
Or tension from exercise,
缺乏睡眠 对光过敏
lack of sleep, hypersensitivity to light,
很多事情都可能
it could be many things.
我建议新鲜空气 海边走一走
I'd suggest fresh air and walks by the ocean,
不过你是医生
but you're the doctor.
你得比医生更高才能理解一个人的思想
You need to be more than a doctor to understand a person's mind.
你得成为圣人或者先知
You need to be a saint or a prophet.
你年轻可爱的妻子怎么样?
How's your lovely young wife?
年轻 可爱
Young and lovely.
在家?
Is she home?
是的 她在小睡
Yes, she's having a nap.
现今的年轻人都需要睡美容觉
Young people today need their beauty sleep.
年轻可爱真是太美好了...
How glorious to be young and lovely and...
你在琢磨什么 弗兰克?
What's on your mind, Frank?
没什么
othing.
你看起来很焦虑
You seem worried.
一切都好么?
Is everything all right?
哦 我们部门因收受贿金正在被调查
Oh, department's being investigated for accepting payoffs.
官僚们在搜寻战利品 为了形象
Bureaucrats are hunting scalps, for appearance's sake.
我被放过了
I've been spared,
但我有几个同事真正掉坑里了
but I've got a couple of colleagues that are in real hot water.
你得指证你的同事?
Do you have to testify against your colleagues?
没有选择
There's no choice.
非我所愿
I'm not looking forward to it.
你要么施虐 要么被虐
You can either torture or be tortured.
没有第三个选项
There's no third alternative.
最终 最好是施虐者 你不这么认为?
In the end, better to be the torturer, don't you think?
难道你不是一筐他妈的笑料?
Aren't you a barrel of fuckin' laughs?
在 奥利佛
Yes, Oliver.
给你做了个东西
Made you something.
能不能别给我做东西了?
Could you stop making me things?
拜托了
That would be so kind.
你为何留下 如果你如此不高兴?
Why do you stay, if you're so unhappy?
我知道你不知道的事情
I know things you don't.
我们就说到这儿
Let's leave it at that.
因为你爱他
Because you love him.
你一直爱他
You always have.
我看得出你为什么这么想
I can see why you would think that.
不过 不要理解错了
And don't take this the wrong way,
你还是个孩子 你不知道自己在说什么
but you're a child, and you don't know what you're talking about.
我就知道这些
I know this much,
而且比你看上去更多
and it's more than you seem to.
我们不是奖品
We're not the prize.
我们是诱饵
We're the bait.
电影精选列表