到一个我们自己的神秘世界
To a secret world of our own.
你怎么会知道这些?
How could you know that?
你的童年你记得多少?
How much do you remember of your childhood?
我经常生病
I was sick a lot.
在医院里
In the hospital.
我的父母死于车祸
My parents died in a car crash.
我在孤儿院里长大
I was brought up in an orphanage.
在那后面 我睡觉的地方
That's back there, where I sleep.
你在那儿一直到八岁
You were there till age eight.
你有过一个老师 梅杰夫人
You had a teacher, Mrs. Merger,
和做场地管理的法国人...
and a French groundskeeper was...
恰克 - 恰克 非常好
Jacques. - Jacques, very good.
这些的确发生过
All of that did happen.
看 这不是严谨的科学 生源说而已
See, it's not an exact science, biogenesis.
克莱尔比我更适合向你解说这一切
Claire is much better suited than me to walk you through it.
是她负责对你的护理
She was in charge of your conditioning.
她相当聪明
She's quite clever.
奥利佛
Oliver.
我是什么?
What am I?
你进了那个他告诉你别去的房♥间
You went into the room he told you not to go into.
你没去?
Did you not?
去了
I did.
我看到的东西 我不理解
What I saw, I don't understand.
你看到了自己
You saw yourself.
是的
Yes.
这引出了唯一值得问的问题
Which brings us to the only question worth asking.
你是在那个房♥间里做出来的
You were cooked in that room.
像蛋一样
Like an egg.
六个相同基因的复♥制♥品
Six identical genetic copies.
伊丽莎白培育计划中的伊丽莎白五号♥
Elizabeth number five of the Elizabeth Harvest.
那就是你
That's what you are.
车
Car.
什么?
What?
你看得见颜色么?
Can you see the color?
嗯...
It's, um,
是黑色 车顶有红灯
it's black with a red light on top.
靠 真够快的
Fuck, that was quick.
是谁?
Who is it?
洛根探长
Detective Lieutenant Logan.
亨利唯一的朋友
Henry's only friend.
他来干什么?
And what does he want?
他想再次和你谈谈
He wants to talk to you again.
"再次" 是什么意思?
What do you mean, again?
亨利解释过你因为疲劳综合症的睡眠方式
Henry explained the way you sleeping all the time as chronic fatigue syndrome.
这点今天能帮到你
It's gonna help you today.
说清楚是亨利在小睡
Make light of the fact Henry is the one napping,
但让他尽快离开
but get him to leave quickly.
早上好 奥利佛
Good morning, Oliver.
早上好 探长
Good morning, detective.
你♥爸♥在家么?
Your father around?
楼上 小睡一会儿
Upstairs taking a nap.
哦 他何时开始要小睡一下?
Yeah, well, since when does he take naps?
我明白 只是偶尔
I know, but it happens.
问伊丽莎白
Ask Elizabeth.
噢 又见面
Oh, hello again.
凯伦伯格夫人
Mrs. Kellenberg.
这真是个意外
It's truly a surprise.
因为通常我是那个小睡的人 对么?
Because usually I'm the one napping, right?
亨利感觉不太舒服
Henry isn't feeling well.
我开始认为他把你锁在高塔上了
I was beginning to think he kept you locked up in a tower.
你想要点什么?
Is there something you want?
我是说 喝的?
You know, to drink?
哦 你喝什么?
Uh, what are you having?
奥利佛 能帮我们拿点喝的来么?
Oliver, would you mind getting us something?
水就行
Water's fine.
水就可以
Water's just fine.
你有麻烦?
Are you in trouble?
什么?
What?
是你呼叫了紧急救援服务?
Did you call emergency services?
什么时候?
When?
我收到信息 凯伦伯格夫人呼叫过
I got a message that a Mrs. Kellenberg called in.
所以我过来看看情况
So I came to check it out.
消息传得真快
Word sure travels fast.
消息?
Word?
什么消息?
Of what?
克莱尔
Claire.
匆忙去医院了
Getting rushed to hospital.
你不就是为这个来的么?
Isn't that why you're here?
克莱尔出什么问题了?
What's wrong with Claire?
她心脏有问题
She had a heart condition.
先天性的
Congenital.
是她呼叫了紧急救援
She's the one who called emergency.
一定是接线员搞混了
The operator must have gotten confused.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你没打电♥话♥?
You didn't call?
没有 我没有
No, I didn't.
是克莱尔
It was Claire.
她打的
She did.
哦
Ah.
我看看我是否搞清楚了
Let me see if I got this straight.
你丈夫感觉不太舒服
Your husband's not feeling well.
克莱尔心脏不好
Claire has a weak heart.
你有慢性疲劳综合症
You have chronic fatigue syndrome.
而奥利佛 当然 是盲人
And Oliver, of course, is blind.
现在 我无意过份敏感
Now, I don't mean to be insensitive,
可现开始让我觉得这里像个医院
but it's beginning to feel like a hospital around here.
噢 天啊!
Oh my God!
打中他了?
Did I get him?
噢天啊!
Oh my God!
我打中他了? - 是!
Did I get him? - Yes!
你不必觉得难过
Nobody you need to feel bad about.
你为什么这么做?
Why did you do that?
这个王八蛋在亨利的贿赂名单上
This bastard was on Henry's payroll.
三年前他抓到了试图逃走的一个你
Caught one of you three years ago making a run for it,
他把你直接带回这里
and he brought you right back here.
你认为亨利对她做了什么?
What do you think Henry did with her?
他杀了她?
He killed her?
你看 你很聪明
See, you're clever.
他杀死了所有的你
He killed all of you.
他活着就是为这个
It's what he lived for.
亨利是你父亲
Henry's your father.
不再是了
Not anymore.
我觉得我要吐了
I think I'm gonna be sick.
没事
It's okay.
没事
It's okay.
刚才是很可怕
That was scary.
你八岁以后的事 你记得什么?
What do you remember after age eight?
有空白 是不是?
There's a gap, isn't there?
他把你放回到容器里
He put you back in the tank.
他在不同时间把你拿出来做物理治疗
He'd bring you out at different times for physical therapy.
他往你的脑子里填满记忆和事件
He'd fill your mind with memories and events,
音乐 尝试定制你的性格
music, trying to customize your personality,
试图让你更完整
trying to make you whole.
但你从来没经历过任何那些事情
But you never actually experienced any of that.
不要!
Stop!
求你 我现在想醒来
Please, I want to wake up now.
请不要说了
Please make it stop.
我想让一切回复正常
I want things to go back to normal.
我想回到我的蜜月去
I want to go back to my honeymoon.
帮我一下
Help me with him.
电影精选列表