几天以后 不知何故 在亨利看护的时
Days later, somehow, under Henry's watch,
她发现了培育房♥
she discovered the harvest room.
我外甥女怎么说的?
What did my niece say?
她是你外甥女?
She's your niece?
我姐姐的孩子
My sister's child.
她有长♥期♥困扰的过去
She's had a long, troubled history.
我曾希望从城里搬出来会对她有帮助 可是...
I'd hoped the move from the city would help her, but...
她做出了些非常怪异的指控
She made some pretty bizarre accusations.
她对自己有威胁
She's a danger to herself.
是 她有编故事的习惯
Yeah, she has a habit of inventing stories.
她有点妄想狂 我担心
She's a bit of a fantasist, I'm afraid.
有时候 她的行为极度无逻辑
At times, her behavior can be utterly illogical.
你是她的法定监护人?
Are you her legal guardian?
我是她唯一的亲人
I'm the only family she has left.
那 好吧 我可以把她交给你
Well, then, I am fine to release her to you,
不过恐怕我得写份报告
but I'm afraid I have to file a report.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth?
我认识到你很生气
Look, I realize you're upset,
但是我得做些跑腿的工作 我需要你留下
but I had to run some errands and I needed you to stay.
我道歉
I apologize.
我给医院打电♥话♥了
I phoned the hospital.
克莱尔在留院观察
They're keeping Claire for observation,
做几天检查
run tests for a couple of days,
不过她会康复
but she will recover.
你是在读日志么?
Are you reading the journal?
我知道你能听见
I know you can hear me.
我给你拿来了些晚饭
I've brought you some supper.
我现在要打开门
I'm going to open the door now.
请不要有任何疯狂的举动
Please don't do anything crazy.
让
Let
我 - 求你
me - Please.
走! - 住手 求你
Go! - Stop, please.
密♥码♥
The code.
什么?
What?
前门的密♥码♥ 是什么?!
The front door code, what is it?
我会给你开
I'll open it for you.
告诉我密♥码♥!
Tell me the code!
你的生日 是密♥码♥...
It's your birthdate, the code...
我生日是哪天?
What's my birthdate?
零九一六
Zero nine 16.
你在说谎?
Are you lying to me?
我没有
I'm not.
伊丽莎白 我是你这边的
Elizabeth, I'm on your side.
我一直都是
I always have been.
我知道把你关起来是错的
I knew it was wrong to lock you up,
但我只是 只是想和你谈谈
but I just, I wanted to talk to you,
而且我看不到其它的方式
and I couldn't foresee any other way
你不会从这里逃走
you wouldn't flee this place.
好吧 这点你是对的
Well, you're right about that.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
你没必要这么做
You don't have to do this.
如果你说谎
If you're lying to me.
我已经告诉你了
I already told you.
我只是希望你能了解我
I just want you to get to know me.
我真诚地为我幼稚的把戏道歉
I sincerely apologize for the childish trick.
但我真的需要继续我们的交谈
But I do need to finish our conversation.
你在对她做什么?
What are you doing to her?
让她能活着
Keeping her alive.
与我为你做的一样
Same as I did for you.
我无法表达与某个人感觉如此亲近有多怪异
I can't express how odd it is to feel so close to someone
她并不知道你的存在
who doesn't know you exist
而最终得以相见
and then to finally meet.
说到底 世界就是
At the end of the day, the world is conflict
积极与消极之间的冲突
between positive and negative charges.
我曾经希望一旦我们摆脱他
I so had hoped once we were free of him
我们可以彼此以诚相待
we could be candid with one another.
你为什么不想让我走?
Why won't you let me go?
我最不愿意做的事是违背你的意愿 把你留在这儿
The last thing I want to do is keep you here against your will.
我只是要求你多一点点耐心
I just require you to have a little bit more patience.
这儿 我给她翻身的时候抱住她的头
Here, take the head while I turn her over.
通常是克莱尔做这些
Claire usually does this bit.
我什么时候能走?
When can I go?
为了能和你交谈我等了太久
I've waited so long to have these conversations with you.
你只需要告诉我 我何时能走
Just tell me when I can go.
等到你告诉我克莱尔知道什么的时候
Once you tell me how much Claire knew.
请帮把手
Please give me a hand.
如果你真想伤害我
If you really wish to harm me,
我不可能躲得了 是不是?
I can't possibly hide from you, can I?
你现在有优势
You have the advantage now.
如此好奇
So curious.
醒醒 伊丽莎白
Wake up, Elizabeth.
亲爱的 醒醒
Darling, wake up.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth!
你是她的法定监护人?
Are you her legal guardian?
我是她唯一的亲人
I'm the only family she has left.
那好 我可以把她交给你
Well, then, I am fine to release her to you,
不过恐怕我得写份报告
but I'm afraid I have to file a report.
我道歉
I apologize.
绝对有此必要么...
Is that absolutely necessary...
克莱尔 我来和探长聊聊
Claire, let me speak with the detective.
你承受得已经够多了
You've been through enough.
谢谢你
Thank you.
晚安
Goodnight.
晚安
Goodnight.
洛根探长被封口后 我们继续我们的试验
With Detective Logan silenced, we proceeded with our tests.
一星期后 她死掉了
One week later, she was dead.
亨利 出什么事了?
Henry, what happened?
我发现她脸埋在枕头里
I found her face down on the pillows.
她一定是窒息了
She must have suffocated.
怎么会?
How?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们需要更多测试
We need to run more tests.
查明为何她的身体机能关闭
Find out why her body shut down.
我心中的问题 我从来没问过
The questions I had I never asked,
部分是因为我不愿意相信
partly because I didn't want to believe it,
部分是因为 我们分♥析♥她的细胞的时候
partly because when we analyzed her cells,
我们发现神经退化又开始了
we discovered the neurodegeneration had returned.
我失败了
I had failed.
所有必要的大量测序产生的数据流
The dataflow resulting from the large sequencing throughout required...
四个变异只有C-末端的基因有所变化
all four mutations altered only the C-terminal portion of the genes...
在核子形态下, 由于变异基因的作用
in nuclear shape due to the mutated gene resulting in...
造成细胞核非常不稳定 结果...
makes the nucleus unstable, the results...
细胞不稳定性开始出现
cellular instability appears...
有趣的是 在拼接校正之后
interestingly, after the splicing correction,
HGPS 细胞表现出...
the HGPS cells show...
缺陷已经找到 并且导致破坏自身
defect is found in process and causes damage itself...
后面六个月里每天10个小时
10 hours every day for the next six months
直到我们耗尽了所有的组合
until we had exhausted every combination.
当不可避免的事情发生 我已经有所准备
When the inevitable happened, I was ready for it.
我启动了它
I initiated it.
我认为我们应该把所有的设备关停 克莱尔
I think we should turn off the machines, Claire.
我们不能这么做
We can't do that.
这行不通
It's not working.
我浪费了我生命中的很多年
I've wasted so many years of my life
傻子一样
like a fool.
我还是个疯子
I was still a lunatic.
或者一个深爱中的丈夫
Or a husband in love.
你没义务对我这么好
You have no right to be this good to me.
我们终于有了点共识
Finally we agree on something.
过来
Come here.
电影精选列表